Who's watching Ndidi vs Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who's watching Ndidi vs Arsenal

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote:
Bro, stop digging this hole. Just scroll through this thread and see both anecdotal and statistical counters to what you saw. Anyone in your shoes should obviously reevaluate what they think they saw. The man was a beast today!!
Bro, you want me to reevaluate what I saw with my eyes and listen to people who know significant less football than I do? Come one, you cant be serious.

Considering his standard, Ndidi was poor today. That is a fact and nothing you or anyone can do about that. absolutely nothing!
Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:considering his standard, he had a poor game.
What, Ndidi is usually a 7/10 with Sky sports rating but he ended with 8/10 this weekend and even as an Arsenal fan I was impressed with his performance even Maddison mentioned Ndidi in his post match interview.
And so what? Because he is a white man???

Dude! so Skysport rates Ndidi 7/10 and you take them seriously? For 2 years he has been the best DM in the league! Absolutely no DM has come close, not even Kante. Thats how high his standard is. Yesterday, he was poor and disappointed me deeply.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

But a poor opponent will always make everyone look exceptional
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Our resident football clown aka "imbe" begs to differ oh! Ndidi had a "poor" game by his standards :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Many years ago, in the early days of Cybereagles, a CE member (cant remember his name now) uttered these golden words:
I know what I saw, what I saw is what i saw. I dont need a white man to tell me what I saw.
Sorry bro, I am confident in my knowledge. There is no link you can post that will convince me otherwise. You are asking me to give up my superior knowledge and take the comments of those who know significantly less than I do. :rotf: Thats not possible.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
Our resident football clown aka "imbe" begs to differ oh! Ndidi had a "poor" game by his standards :rotf: :rotf:
Albrighton did not play. :atc: :atc: :(

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: