Ebere Eze wants to captain the SE and Pinnick at it again..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Next
Egg
Egg
Ebere Eze wants to captain the SE and Pinnick at it again..

Post by Next »

Pinnick never learns:

https://twitter.com/SSE_NGA/status/1193846274795229185
Pinnick on Eze:

"He told me jokingly: 'President I want to be the captain of Nigeria someday'.

"I was so excited about that & said: 'Why not, you play like Jay-Jay, Jay-Jay was captain so you can be another captain'.

''I don't think we want to allow that talent to go.''

Pinnick on Ebere Eze:

“I have been talking to Eze, I (even) speak to his father. He’s an excellent player, he loves this country that I can tell you.

“He wants to be given a bit of time but I’ll meet them soon in London, we cannot allow such a talent to go."
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ebere Eze wants to captain the SE and Pinnick at it agai

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

MODS! This belongs in world football with alacrity. Eze loves England , he’s at the England u21 camp as we speak preparing to represent them not Nigeria.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...this is why at senior level the SE fails to achieve because we dump all the juniors that have played together from u-whatever in favor of pirated kids born to Nigerians abroad.
And here Picnick is spending money jetting around Europe when he could have spent kobos at local level, local league, schools, etc.
Na who dem dey deceive with this feel good story :roll:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

mcal wrote:...this is why at senior level the SE fails to achieve because we dump all the juniors that have played together from u-whatever in favor of pirated kids born to Nigerians abroad.
And here Picnick is spending money jetting around Europe when he could have spent kobos at local level, local league, schools, etc.
Last I checked, some of these juniors from the youth teams are in the se:

- Omeruo
- Chukwueze
- Uzoho
- Ndidi
- Etebo
- Osimhen
- Musa

And the money spent on the NPFL doesn't count as investment in the local league?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

txj wrote:
mcal wrote:...this is why at senior level the SE fails to achieve because we dump all the juniors that have played together from u-whatever in favor of pirated kids born to Nigerians abroad.

- Omeruo
- Chukwueze
- Uzoho
- Ndidi
- Etebo
- Osimhen
- Musa

And the money spent on the NPFL doesn't count as investment in the local league?
:lol: :lol: don't even forget

Simon
Iheanacho
Shehu
Semi Ajayi

But its ok. Let him continue with his narrative :D
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Pinnck is just not organised on his priorities, when we have players like Chidera Ejuke doing wonders in holland and he is killing himself for players ebere eze, you wonder where we have gotten too without any interest on our grassroot football.

he is looking for ebere while his u17 are failing in brazil
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

osita wrote:Pinnck is just not organised on his priorities, when we have players like Chidera Ejuke doing wonders in holland and he is killing himself for players ebere eze, you wonder where we have gotten too without any interest on our grassroot football.

with all due respect the 2 players are different positions.

Eze is a player we would really need as only Iwobi is in that position.

Ejuke is competing with

Kalu, Chukwueze, Musa, Dennis, Simon, Okereke, Olayinka.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:MODS! This belongs in world football with alacrity. Eze loves England , he’s at the England u21 camp as we speak preparing to represent them not Nigeria.

...And you OTOH belong in a mental institution.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

osita wrote:Pinnck is just not organised on his priorities, when we have players like Chidera Ejuke doing wonders in holland and he is killing himself for players ebere eze, you wonder where we have gotten too without any interest on our grassroot football.

Why cant we have both? :?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote:

PLEASE ASK THEM O.......
Seems he has never heard of 'depth chart'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

PLEASE ASK THEM O.......

There is a report that Herenveen refused to release him for the U-23's, if true, then he is already on the NFF radar.
http://fcnaija.com/dutch-club-refuse-to ... -u23-afcon
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

metalalloy wrote:
Damunk wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

PLEASE ASK THEM O.......

There is a report that Herenveen refused to release him for the U-23's, if true, then he is already on the NFF radar.
http://fcnaija.com/dutch-club-refuse-to ... -u23-afcon
Yup. This is what I also gathered right here on CE a few weeks ago.

I can never understand why people insist on restricting our options one way or another.

This popular belief that "we are stacked" in this department or that department is damn silly.
Not even Brazil or Germany regard themselves as "stacked".

Someone comes along and turns out to be better than what is available, he gets the role.
Finish.
Daz How Star Do.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:

- Omeruo
- Chukwueze
- Uzoho
- Ndidi
- Etebo
- Osimhen
- Musa

Simon
Iheanacho
Shehu
Semi Ajayi

...if y'all have all that why the bend over begging.
Groom what you, not some kid out there doing shakara, come today come tomorrow.
As is everything Nigeria na misappropriation priority. Not that we don't have players, but na to go beg far players.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

I just check out his video. Fast intelligent player....He has good vision and awareness when passing the ball.

[/video]
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I don't want to be the first one to start the unpopular opinion cliché, but Chidera looks a slightly more assured (I no talk better ooo) player than Chukwueze
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:I don't want to be the first one to start the unpopular opinion cliché, but Chidera looks a slightly more assured (I no talk better ooo) player than Chukwueze
With all due respect, get the eff outa here... :taunt: You guys that just watch clips and form opinions are so annoying. His games are on ESPN+ stop being cheap and check them out. He’s a decent player, I would have called him before Aunt Viv, but he’s not on the level of our two Samuels yet. He is lightweight, dribble happy, and does zero defending, but he’s progressing and getting better as the season goes on. But damn stop forming opinions off little clips here and there.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

iworo wrote:I just check out his video. Fast intelligent player....He has good vision and awareness when passing the ball.

[/video]
Keep in mind the majority of the clip is from the useless Norwegian league. The bobo is decent but let’s not go overboard as if he’s doing this in the Dutch league he’s not...to me he’s on the same level as Denis Bonaventure, there’s a good amount of their game that needs to be polished up for them to become really efficient players, they have the tools though.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

maceo4 wrote:
iworo wrote:I just check out his video. Fast intelligent player....He has good vision and awareness when passing the ball.

[/video]
Keep in mind the majority of the clip is from the useless Norwegian league. The bobo is decent but let’s not go overboard as if he’s doing this in the Dutch league he’s not...to me he’s on the same level as Denis Bonaventure, there’s a good amount of their game that needs to be polished up for them to become really efficient players, they have the tools though.
I think he's playing better now than he did in the Norwegian league. His goal ratio is higher which is highly encouraging and shows he's able to adapt at a higher level.

I know you watched him early on in the season but he has improved a lot within the last month and I'll say he's currently playing better than Kalu.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

[/video]
I think he's playing better now than he did in the Norwegian league. His goal ratio is higher which is highly encouraging and shows he's able to adapt at a higher level.

I know you watched him early on in the season but he has improved a lot within the last month and I'll say he's currently playing better than Kalu.
You dey mind Mace, apparently he has not been watching the bobo this season.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:
niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

[/video]

You dey mind Mace, apparently he has not been watching the bobo this season.
Can you even read? You just contradicted what he said. Sometimes, I dunno for you sef. :rotf:

Niyi, I'll start tracking him again been very busy lately so I've been slacking, I'm glad he's improved.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

mcal wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:

- Omeruo
- Chukwueze
- Uzoho
- Ndidi
- Etebo
- Osimhen
- Musa

Simon
Iheanacho
Shehu
Semi Ajayi

As is everything Nigeria na misappropriation priority. Not that we don't have players, but na to go beg far players.

I AGREE WITH YOU

If they would invest in local youths, they may never need to determine the preference of these foreign born kids.
Bell
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Bell wrote:
mcal wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:

- Omeruo
- Chukwueze
- Uzoho
- Ndidi
- Etebo
- Osimhen
- Musa

Simon
Iheanacho
Shehu
Semi Ajayi

I AGREE WITH YOU

If they would invest in local youths, they may never need to determine the preference of these foreign born kids.
Bell
...abi o! Quick fixes is in our DNA, we don't find, nurture and grow, we only want it now now.
I guess it's a black race thing, see our cousins in north America as they always fight for stuff others have developed.