Report on the Match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Report on the Match

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bushboy wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

this looks like a better highlight clips - make u na maange am :biggrin:
Who was that fool who took a pass after good hold up play from Osimhen, instead of shooting, decided to return the pass to Victor to shoot from a worse angle?!
there are so many things and names i can call you. We all know your episodes on this forum especially over there on rant and rave.... so if you do not want me to talk rubbish towards you and make you get sad etc...the kindly refrain from insulting players like that..There are ways to criticized players without being a joke ..your comment is very pathetic and at the same time very annoying
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^
Dear Bigpork,

I understand, and I sympathize. I know this must be a difficult time in your life, where the only place you are "relevant" (and I use that word loosely) is on an internet forum. You mask the pain of a perhaps lonely and miserable existence, with internet bravado and braggadocio. I get it. I was you 20 years ago. A fresh faced college student who came to America and discovered 'naijaryders.' I created the persona of bushboy and would post regularly seeking to gain attention with my dark and provocative humor. I would check the website constantly reading the comments and taking delight in the notoriety of being offensive and maybe even disliked.
The sad part is that you are a grown man. Probably in your 40s and you are just now going through a phase most people left behind in their teens. Late bloomer perhaps? Having the nerve to hint at my post on R&R about an adult institution you have no knowledge about. You are still busy posting tales of 'shewens' and exploits I left behind in secondary school.
I am not upset. I feel sorry for you. I hope life gets better for you. I wish you success and friendship and good health so that your greatest accomplishment in life will not be "CE poster"

Regards,
Bushboy.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf:
bushboy wrote:^^
Dear Bigpork,

I understand, and I sympathize. I know this must be a difficult time in your life, where the only place you are "relevant" (and I use that word loosely) is on an internet forum. You mask the pain of a perhaps lonely and miserable existence, with internet bravado and braggadocio. I get it. I was you 20 years ago. A fresh faced college student who came to America and discovered 'naijaryders.' I created the persona of bushboy and would post regularly seeking to gain attention with my dark and provocative humor. I would check the website constantly reading the comments and taking delight in the notoriety of being offensive and maybe even disliked.
The sad part is that you are a grown man. Probably in your 40s and you are just now going through a phase most people left behind in their teens. Late bloomer perhaps? Having the nerve to hint at my post on R&R about an adult institution you have no knowledge about. You are still busy posting tales of 'shewens' and exploits I left behind in secondary school.
I am not upset. I feel sorry for you. I hope life gets better for you. I wish you success and friendship and good health so that your greatest accomplishment in life will not be "CE poster"

Regards,
Bushboy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: nah dude , first off it is bigpokey..never heard of rubbish websites like naija raiders etc. So you did college in Nigeria. :laugh: :laugh: no wonder..never ever did college in Nigeria.. U of H babby go cougs ( only naija forum i visit is CE) .. get this into your head..... you are sick and it shows... early bloomer or late bloomer etc I have no idea what you are talking about .... However what you wrote are fictitious thoughts that aren't a true reflection of bigpokey , however we all know your tears and cries ..now that is no fiction but a true reflection of your day to day activity outside this forum...I will give you a little small advice , go and read the book of ecclesiastes, when you are done, then just maybe you will get it and your life will be so much at ease...Now refrain from insulting footballers like they came to your crib to mess you up..... stop being emotional and acting like a women in her feelings... think logical kid....

oh guess what , we all know who isn't enjoying living in their own house.... so you've been seeking attention during your college days and you are still seeking attention outside the internet in you own house..gbosa!!! this was too easy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved