Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:55 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
u20 fail
u23 fail
women fail

these criminals forgot where SE was prior to his hiring? failure to qualify for 2 back to back ANC. if dem born NFF well make dem sack am na.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
criminals want a local coach for SE so they can influence Selections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 27243
Location: The Kingdom
john12 wrote:
U17 fail
u20 fail
u23 fail
CHAN fail
women fail

these criminals forgot where SE was prior to his hiring? failure to qualify for 2 back to back ANC. if dem born NFF well make dem sack am na.


Fixed.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
chai 5 tournaments and 5 failure to qualify all with local coaches and they want to sack rohr for meeting his goal for another local coach?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 2835
How many top class Nigerian coaches if any are even left? Kai... the sad state of our football at all levels.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
niggghaa you're part of the Anti-rohr bro. you also wanted him out like these criminals


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 2835
john12 wrote:
niggghaa you're part of the Anti-rohr bro. you also wanted him out like these criminals

Rohr is a crap coach, only reason I'm still tolerating him is because there's no better option out there for now...law of averages :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14138
Location: South London
All I know is Nigerians are never easy to work with, they are like crabs in barrel always pulling you back down but they can’t do such to non Nigerians so they just cry even when results are better than they’ve been in last decade (non qualification to Afcons should be sacrilegious)!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
A crap coach that got your team failing to qualify for back to back ANC and got 3rd place in his first try. he also Qualified for world cup effortlessly. dont worry you will soon get what you're asking for


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:47 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:41 pm
Posts: 9865
Yep. The SE is probably our only team right now using players fully based on merit.

With the failures we've seen in all our other teams, it is safe to say the SE would have been struggling too had the coach been local.

_________________
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:10 am
Posts: 2968
Location: Toronto
The difference is clear


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11125
Robotnik wrote:
The difference is clear


Yeah the difference clear alright. One coach has unlimited access to the talent the nation offers and have the authority to call anyone to camp regardless professional teaml/league the player plays. The same coach is the highest paid employee in the continent. Why wont this coach produce?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
oh now 1 criminal is claiming salary as the difference? keep being DELUSIONAL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11125
john12 wrote:
oh now 1 criminal is claiming salary as the difference? keep being DELUSIONAL



Are those players the best Nigeria can offer in that age grade? Are clubs in EPL, for example, likely to release players for this tournament? Fact, an intelligent child with rich parents is likely to do better in school compared to another child who works part-time to support parents. These coaches did not get the same level of support made available to Rohr, FACT.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:30 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:41 pm
Posts: 9865
ANC wrote:
john12 wrote:
oh now 1 criminal is claiming salary as the difference? keep being DELUSIONAL



Are those players the best Nigeria can offer in that age grade? Are clubs in EPL, for example, likely to release players for this tournament? Fact, an intelligent child with rich parents is likely to do better in school compared to another child who works part-time to support parents. These coaches did not get the same level of support made available to Rohr, FACT.

You don't know for a fact if Rohr is getting better support. The man is saying he hasn't been paid for many months. I keep telling you guys that the NFF cannot magically become what they're not because they hired a foreign coach. The same inefficiencies are still there in their dealings with the foreign coach.

_________________
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 22676
Location: Ukwuani
john12 wrote:
u20 fail
u23 fail
women fail

these criminals forgot where SE was prior to his hiring? failure to qualify for 2 back to back ANC. if dem born NFF well make dem sack am na.

We probably would have failed to qualify for the World cup, the AFCON, or both if NOT for coach Rohr. At least under Rohr, ONLY players who merit calls are called.

No favoritism, nepotism, agentism, bribery and et al.

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 22676
Location: Ukwuani
ANC wrote:
Robotnik wrote:
The difference is clear

Yeah the difference clear alright. One coach has unlimited access to the talent the nation offers and have the authority to call anyone to camp regardless professional teaml/league the player plays. The same coach is the highest paid employee in the continent. Why wont this coach produce?

What? Are you saying Coach Rohr is the highest paid coach in the continent? Are you sure of that? Please provide the DATA because based on what I read here in the CE, Rohr is NOT the highest paid in the continent of Africa

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
odas na you dey follow criminal dey argue. there's no Honor or Truth in criminals


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17812
Odas wrote:
ANC wrote:
Robotnik wrote:
The difference is clear

Yeah the difference clear alright. One coach has unlimited access to the talent the nation offers and have the authority to call anyone to camp regardless professional teaml/league the player plays. The same coach is the highest paid employee in the continent. Why wont this coach produce?

What? Are you saying Coach Rohr is the highest paid coach in the continent? Are you sure of that? Please provide the DATA because based on what I read here in the CE, Rohr is NOT the highest paid in the continent of Africa


Asking ANC for data is like asking a dog for his phone number. na waste of time. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11125
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Odas wrote:
ANC wrote:
Robotnik wrote:
The difference is clear

Yeah the difference clear alright. One coach has unlimited access to the talent the nation offers and have the authority to call anyone to camp regardless professional teaml/league the player plays. The same coach is the highest paid employee in the continent. Why wont this coach produce?

What? Are you saying Coach Rohr is the highest paid coach in the continent? Are you sure of that? Please provide the DATA because based on what I read here in the CE, Rohr is NOT the highest paid in the continent of Africa


Asking ANC for data is like asking a dog for his phone number. na waste of time. :laugh:



No wonder, Who in the right mind would ask a dog for a number?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:45 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40805
Location: UK
Odas wrote:
john12 wrote:
u20 fail
u23 fail
women fail

these criminals forgot where SE was prior to his hiring? failure to qualify for 2 back to back ANC. if dem born NFF well make dem sack am na.

We probably would have failed to qualify for the World cup, the AFCON, or both if NOT for coach Rohr. At least under Rohr, ONLY players who merit calls are called.

No favoritism, nepotism, agentism, bribery and et al.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm loving that word.
Odas, permission to plagiarise please?

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:55 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40805
Location: UK
ANC wrote:
Robotnik wrote:
The difference is clear


Yeah the difference clear alright. One coach has unlimited access to the talent the nation offers and have the authority to call anyone to camp regardless professional teaml/league the player plays. The same coach is the highest paid employee in the continent. Why wont this coach produce?
Wey di salary nah? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if we are now making excuses for failure, lets not undervalue or downplay our relative successes just because our 'enemies' are winning the evidence-based argument. :taunt:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:59 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40805
Location: UK
Odas wrote:
ANC wrote:
Robotnik wrote:
The difference is clear

Yeah the difference clear alright. One coach has unlimited access to the talent the nation offers and have the authority to call anyone to camp regardless professional teaml/league the player plays. The same coach is the highest paid employee in the continent. Why wont this coach produce?

What? Are you saying Coach Rohr is the highest paid coach in the continent? Are you sure of that? Please provide the DATA because based on what I read here in the CE, Rohr is NOT the highest paid in the continent of Africa
I might be wrong but I think the salaries of coaches at AFCON were published at some point. I don't remember the details or whether he was the highest paid or not.

I don't even think its relevant tbh

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 37 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group