Lesotho vs Nigeria (2- 4) x2 assist Osimhen plus 2 goals

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lesotho vs Nigeria (10am Sunday)

Post by Odas »

Lolly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Same lineup for me...however I expect another ptb from our fake manager
Specify time zone in posts like this. This is not a US forum.
No mind-am! Bigpokey24 don begin craze smol-smol.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Sorry for the large size of the lineup pic, folks.
At least Rohr was smart enough to dump the underperforming Collins at LB and have Aina play the position.
Awaziem at RB would help stabilize things.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Can we please have a rule on CE that all match times will please either be in Nigerian Time or Greenwich Mean Time. There are five different times zones in the US, so saying 10am is totally confusing. Moderators, can you please agree on this.
Agree. BP thinks some dinky cowboy town in Texas is the center of the universe. At least qualify it (CST), for those of us in the US. Game is 11 AM EST
Spicyee
Egg
Egg
Re: Lesotho vs Nigeria (5 pm Sunday)

Post by Spicyee »

Any links, pls?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ANC wrote:I don't think Okoye is any better than Akpeyi. :|
Hmm, so Okoye is NOT good either? Wow, this 'goalkeeping' issue is getting worse, it seems.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

So Simon is BOTH starting and also on the bench? That NFF lineup na wa.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

For me one untold story is how the Eagles leadership has swung around. I doubt that this aircraft would have been used to take the team to Lesotho under the captainship of either Enyeama or Mikel. That much is given. The last time I recalled this occurrence was under Siasia's coaching tenure in a trip to Ethiopia. I may be wrong? Can someone else confirm this.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kawawa wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Can we please have a rule on CE that all match times will please either be in Nigerian Time or Greenwich Mean Time. There are five different times zones in the US, so saying 10am is totally confusing. Moderators, can you please agree on this.
Agree. BP thinks some dinky cowboy town in Texas is the center of the universe. At least qualify it (CST), for those of us in the US. Game is 11 AM EST
Well, BEIN-TV listed the game-time as from 8:50am to 11.00am - Mountain time (MT). I am assuming the game will start by 9:00am MT, with the first 10 minutes used for pre-match activities. If so, it means you guys are wrong, or maybe you guys will be watching a 'delayed' broadcast

On the other hand, I could be wrong as well, but I am talking from what Bein-TV listed
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Odas wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Well, BEIN-TV listed the game-time as from 8:50am to 11.00am - Mountain time (MT). I am assuming the game will start by 9:00am MT, with the first 10 minutes used for pre-match activities. If so, it means you guys are wrong, or maybe you guys will be watching a 'delayed' broadcast

On the other hand, I could be wrong as well, but I am talking from what Bein-TV listed
Isn’t 9AM MT same as 11 AM ET? :oops: :oops:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Link
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

vancity eagle wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:I would go with the following

*********************************************MADUKA************************************************

AWAZIEM*************************TROOST********************AJAYI******************************AINA

**********************************NDIDI*********************ARIBO**********************************

**********************************************IWOBI************************************************

CHUKWUEZE*********************************************************************************KALU

********************************************OSIMEHN**********************************************

Its time to try something other than Collins at LB. He is OK, but not the greatest. Aina has done well at LB and Awaziem is very good defensively at RB and offers crossing ability.

Akpeyi is the past, its time to move on. This is a perfect game to bleed Okoye into the setup

Rohr made one of my suggestions he has brought off Collins for Awaziem.

It seems he recognizes that Collins can be a liability.

Kalu also comes off for Simon.

So it seems Musa is now down the pecking order, where he deserves to be.

Musa has played just one game since returning from injury. While Kalu and Simon are in better form.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

National Anthems of both nations are being sang - right now. Thus, it seems I am correct based on what I saw on Bein-TV
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Odas wrote:National Anthems of both nations are being sang - right now. Thus, it seems I am correct based on what I saw on Bein-TV
Link my bro
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Game on Bien in USA. Good luck to our boys.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Akpeyi is still in the post for us-oo!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Sir V wrote:
Odas wrote:National Anthems of both nations are being sang - right now. Thus, it seems I am correct based on what I saw on Bein-TV
Link my bro
On TV bro beinsports
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Is it on local TV?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Commentators are saying Kalu is out of the starting lineup....

GOOD LUCK LADS!!!
Last edited by Gotti on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I hope we won’t get another Madagascar moment. :idea:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Cellular wrote:Is it on local TV?
Local in US and CANADA :taunt:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Sir V wrote:
Link my bro
Bros, I have no link. I am watching 'directly' on the TV (Bein-TV)
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote:Commentators are saying Kalu is out of the starting lineup....

GOOD LUCK LADS!!!
Chief Gotti, is it on local TV?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Artificial turf? Good luck to our guys!
Last edited by Ekorian on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD