Lesotho vs Nigeria (2- 4) x2 assist Osimhen plus 2 goals

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Lesotho vs Nigeria (2- 4) x2 assist Osimhen plus 2 goals

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mediocrity at it's finest
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Orion wrote:
ANC wrote:
Orion wrote:Good win for a team that's gradually coming together. Six points in the bag.

Congrats to the boys and coach. :thumb:

I just hope NFF gets their act together and pay the coach!

coming together sine last WC
This is pretty much a new team. At least 5 starters today never played at the World Cup.

Akpeyi, Awaziem, Ajayi, Troost-Ekong, Aina, Ndidi, Aribo, Iwobi, Chukwueze, Osimhen, Simon

Simon did not play at WC either.

Iwobi barely played, and I'm not even sure Awaziem came off the bench.

The fact is that this team is actually a very new team to the one when Rohr began. I didn't actually realize how new this team is.

When Rohr began we had the likes of

Mikel, Moses, Abdullahi, Echijele, Ighalo, Musa, Balogun as regular starters. Thats pretty much 2/3 of the starters who are no longer in the picture.

Even from the past ANC we have quite a change with the likes of Aribo, Oshimen, Ajayi, Kalu all stepping up to the forefront.

AFter one more ANC and a WCQ cycle, God willing we qualify for Qatar 2022 this team will do serious damage, despite being young.

This team would not have cowered against Argentina in Russia. Dare I say this team would have put Argentina to the sword, no doubt in my mind.

This new team has barely played together
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Mediocrity at it's finest
You need more panadol?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lesotho vs Nigeria (1-4) x2 assist Osimhen plus 2 goals

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
oloye wrote:
Spicyee wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:We all remember Rohr didn't want Ighalo to retire. Benched Osimhen at Afcon.

He is better than Obafemi Martins, Yak and Ikpeba. At this stage I will say only Kanu and Yekini are better.
On what basis?
A eg just leave Ohenhen alone, he is in that zone again
Osimhen is a complete striker. He has height, pace, can provide assists and score goals. On that basis. Martins was one dimensional. Yak lacked pace. Ikpeba didn't have the physical advantage like Osimhen.
Until he out scores and out oerforms those two, you can continue to live in lala land. Oh by the way Ifeanyi Oyedika, Agali were all better since they have those attributes. Sometimes you say some things that make me want to meet you in person just to be sure of the image I have in my head. :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Lesotho vs Nigeria (1-4) x2 assist Osimhen plus 2 goals

Post by Damunk »

oloye wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Osimhen is a complete striker. He has height, pace, can provide assists and score goals. On that basis. Martins was one dimensional. Yak lacked pace. Ikpeba didn't have the physical advantage like Osimhen.
Until he out scores and out oerforms those two, you can continue to live in lala land. Oh by the way Ifeanyi Oyedika, Agali were all better since they have those attributes. Sometimes you say some things that make me want to meet you in person AND KONK YOUR HEAD. :lol:
Fixed :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "