Youth football died after Siasia left

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Youth football died after Siasia left

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Since SSS left, our youth progress as well as production of players all crashed . This falls all on peakmilk's inability to invest in local talents etc....this is just the beginning..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Youth football died after Siasia left

Post by Lolly »

How many of SSS's players were "youths"?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote:How many of SSS's players were "youths"?
How many SSS players went on to have at least 10 years at the highest level, or are still playing today?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Lolly wrote:How many of SSS's players were "youths"?
How many SSS players went on to have at least 10 years at the highest level, or are still playing today?
How many? Name them from the 2005 Under 20 team.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Youth football is not dead. We are still turning out good talent.

Look at the Emanuel Amuneke set that are now in the SE team. Players like Chuckwuze and Osimhen.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Youth football is thriving as usuall but it's in the wrong hands also as usuall.The NFF/ NFA despite its history of success at youth level have failed to invest in a Nation football academy so private agency are running the show,there's also the obvious problem of a league run by governors who don't invest in youth academies for their individual clubs!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Youth football is thriving as usuall but it's in the wrong hands also as usuall. The NFF/ NFA despite its history of success at youth level have failed to invest in a Nation football academy so private agency are running the show,there's also the obvious problem of a league run by governors who don't invest in youth academies for their individual clubs!
Thank you sir. This is what I was saying on another thread.

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Lolly wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Youth football is thriving as usuall but it's in the wrong hands also as usuall. The NFF/ NFA despite its history of success at youth level have failed to invest in a Nation football academy so private agency are running the show,there's also the obvious problem of a league run by governors who don't invest in youth academies for their individual clubs!
Thank you sir. This is what I was saying on another thread.
You’re welcome.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI