Amunike Emmanuel should be hired to work with our youth team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

osita
Egg
Egg
Amunike Emmanuel should be hired to work with our youth team

Post by osita »

I tend to believe that Emma is currently our best local coach considering that he has discovered the most talented players we currently have.

1. Victor osimhen
2. Chuwueze
3. Chidera Ejuka

If Only we know what we have in this country , and develop a long term strategy with a competent coach like amunike, then we don’t need to be stealing NIGERIA born players from the U.K, like what pin nick is currently doing while forgetting to develop long term strategies for home grown talents.

We need amunike to manage our youth program as a youth development adviser and pay him well .amunike Knows how to pick good and technical gifted players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Amunike Emmanuel should be hired to work with our youth

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is now a senior team coach.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

osita wrote:I tend to believe that Emma is currently our best local coach considering that he has discovered the most talented players we currently have.

1. Victor osimhen
2. Chuwueze
3. Chidera Ejuka

If Only we know what we have in this country , and develop a long term strategy with a competent coach like amunike, then we don’t need to be stealing NIGERIA born players from the U.K, like what pin nick is currently doing while forgetting to develop long term strategies for home grown talents.

We need amunike to manage our youth program as a youth development adviser and pay him well .amunike Knows how to pick good and technical gifted players.
Unless he has changed his mind or current unemployment biting hard. He is quoted as saying that he was bigger than coaching youth football, if I am not mistaken.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

ohenhen1 wrote:He is now a senior team coach.

What is wenger’s Currently position in fifa?

Nothing wrong , in hiring him, currently he has no job
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

I don't think that Amuneke is interested in coaching youth teams anymore. He's proven himself at that level and is looking for bigger challenges.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

When it comes to NIGERIA we belittle our selves,i Don’t think there is anything wrong in being a technical adviser on soccer development

Yohan cruff did something like that for baca and was not the coach.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

He can be made a Director of Nigerian Youth Football, with oversight responsibilities to include our U23, U20 and U17 teams.
Perview will include coaching staff selection and overall development plans.
mystic wrote:I don't think that Amuneke is interested in coaching youth teams anymore. He's proven himself at that level and is looking for bigger challenges.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Otitokoro wrote:He can be made a Director of Nigerian Youth Football, with oversight responsibilities to include our U23, U20 and U17 teams.
Perview will include coaching staff selection and overall development plans.
mystic wrote:I don't think that Amuneke is interested in coaching youth teams anymore. He's proven himself at that level and is looking for bigger challenges.
This is a great idea. Something used widely but not in Nigeria yet. I believe the above should be attractive to him. Just my tuppence.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics