Super Eagles have all the makings of champions, But Rhor is.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Super Eagles have all the makings of champions, But Rhor is.

Post by Goalgetter »

I watched the match vs Lesotho very keenly. I have also seen all our prior matches under Rhor. The current team is by far the strongest side we have had a while. A vibrant young side that can win a title under the right circumstances. But Rhor is a big problem. Believe me he is holding this team back!
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles have all the makings of champions, But Rhor

Post by ANC »

Goalgetter wrote:I watched the match vs Lesotho very keenly. I have also seen all our prior matches under Rhor. The current team is by far the strongest side we have had a while. A vibrant young side that can win a title under the right circumstances. But Rhor is a big problem. Believe me he is holding this team back!
...dude, you are exaggerating,
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Goalgetter wrote:I watched the match vs Lesotho very keenly. I have also seen all our prior matches under Rhor. The current team is by far the strongest side we have had a while. A vibrant young side that can win a title under the right circumstances. But Rhor is a big problem. Believe me he is holding this team back!
Please make your point. What do mean?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

No I will not believe you. I will believe my eyes instead.

Rohr got his tactics right. Chose the perfect lineup and made the perfect adjustments.

He is now making better use of his subs and at a more timely fashion.

The team is playing better attacking football than any team I have witnessed since 1994.

His squad callups are always at least 90% on point. His starting linueps are always at least 95% on point.

I haven't seen this stability, drama free, merit based, and explosive SE in my lifetime.

Let the man continue his work.

Haters can molest a transformer.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Uber is hiring :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

only a fool would dismantle something that is not only working, but rapidly improving.

Can Nigerians really be this foolish ?

I will admit I was a little skeptical about Rohr continuing post WC, but now I know the right decision was made to keep this team together.

Let the haters find the nearest cliff and belly flop off of it.

Thank god this project was not torn apart so some local coach can come and try to sell players and fill his coffers.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I was surprised that he started Moses today. I am not a fan of Moses. Moses was measured in his play today, the best I have ever seen him; he supported the midfield very well today. Rohr made the right call on Moses.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Ok
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

I think we should give Imama or Oliseh.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

It appears that many Eagles fans want to play flambouyant attacking football even if it means the team losing 0-4. Who remembers Spurs under Ossie Ardilles?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:It appears that many Eagles fans want to play flambouyant attacking football even if it means the team losing 0-4. Who remembers Spurs under Ossie Ardilles?

they complain when we dont score many goals but are defensively solid and getting results saying "We want Nigerian football not this defensive German crap"

Then we start playing attacking and scoring goals while getting results then they say "we are giving up too many cheap goals"

They will never be happy

just complaining for complainings sake

Dont follow SE then,

transformers are waiting for affection
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:It appears that many Eagles fans want to play flambouyant attacking football even if it means the team losing 0-4. Who remembers Spurs under Ossie Ardilles?

they complain when we dont score many goals but are defensively solid and getting results saying "We want Nigerian football not this defensive German crap"

Then we start playing attacking and scoring goals while getting results then they say "we are giving up too many cheap goals"

They will never be happy

just complaining for complainings sake

Dont follow SE then,

transformers are waiting for affection
VE, I hope you were looking in the mirror when you typed this, like really? You??? :woot:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I can’t believe that Nigerians still believe that teams are made in a week and qualification comes without the rough!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI