Lesotho is ranked 138th in the world and the SE is 35th

Re: Lesotho is ranked 135th in the world and the SE is 35th

Scipio Africanus wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:England just beat Montenegro 7-0. Nigeria is struggling with Lesotho.
OK let's play. Iceland beat England 2-1 to knock them out of the last Euros. We comfortably beat Iceland at the WC.

What else you got? :lol:
You guys have fallen into big pokey's trap. He will win this game every time. He is the undisputed king of irrelevant, nonsensical, meaningless, and downright stupid posts, so there is no way you can beat him on stupid posts like this.
2nd hand functional illiterate yellow cab driver...do not get mad at me because you took a vacation to Imo state , while your mates are in the hamptons ..fake floss wearing above the belly button trouser
1. I am not on Vacation. 2. I stopped flossing. 3. I can go home and come back, but you can't. ICE will be waiting for you at George Bush if you try.

Scipio Africanus wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:England just beat Montenegro 7-0. Nigeria is struggling with Lesotho.
OK let's play. Iceland beat England 2-1 to knock them out of the last Euros. We comfortably beat Iceland at the WC.

You guys have fallen into big pokey's trap. He will win this game every time. He is the undisputed king of irrelevant, nonsensical, meaningless, and downright stupid posts, so there is no way you can beat him on stupid posts like this.
2nd hand functional illiterate yellow cab driver...do not get mad at me because you took a vacation to Imo state , while your mates are in the hamptons ..fake floss wearing above the belly button trouser
1. I am not on Vacation. 2. I stopped flossing. 3. I can go home and come back, but you can't. ICE will be waiting for you at George Bush if you try.
who cares about your pathetic vacation ? Focus and discuss football however,
You are upset because you are nothing but a jalopy . a typical rohrbot who gets upset , yes he bought your cheap ticket to Imo State...using connecting flights ...you are such a fake flosser who flew from hobby to atlanta, then atlanta to france, frankfurt, then all the way to Addis, then took a cheap helicopter to Cotonou , then enter Ekene delichkuwu type bus to the east....YOur mates are flying directly from the States to Lagos/Abuja or PH ....

Don't go and renew your DL , the Real ID Act, goes into effect Oct. 1, 2020. , nah Mega bus you go begin use travel, hopefully TSA kicks you out of the airport... still doing yellow cab in 2019 :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

Farmers have cheap Turkey meat, Thanksgiving is next week, stop being cheap

they are looking for you , your customer is waiting for you
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Lesotho is ranked 138th in the world and the SE is 35th

Iceland was a top 30 footballing nation when they played England at the Euros, ranked the 21st team in the world, higher than Nigeria. They have now dropped off, they are now ranked 40.

Scipio Africanus wrote:

ICE comet for BP. I love it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So they asked **** about the talents at his disposal, and he said some crap about Brazil and humble..smh

.cannot stand the coward manager

After all these tears, NFF are in discussion to renew Rohrs contract soon :rotf:

Bigpokey24 wrote:So they asked **** about the talents at his disposal, and he said some crap about Brazil and humble..smh

Bigpokey24, I think that the team can be congratulated after a good result whether u like or hate Rohr... I was the 1st person to call Rohr a coward after the World Cup.... but the issue is never qualifying cos we play great and free then but come to the real thing, Rohr pussies out... start trying 3-5-2, 7-2-1 etc

Oshimen and Chukwueze even Kalu and Iwobi are turning into some partnership..... if only Rohr can keep playing them together.....

Each time we went forward we looked like we would score, to come from behind also was great. I think that once Rohr’s balls drop and Ebuehi can get back to form and Omeruo is fully fit we will be okay. Just when Uzoho was on a good run....he was stopped by this injury

Finally, it is not Rohr’s job to coach the players, his job is to manage the players and produce a formidable team.....

Enyi wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:So they asked **** about the talents at his disposal, and he said some crap about Brazil and humble..smh

Bigpokey24, I think that the team can be congratulated after a good result whether u like or hate Rohr... I was the 1st person to call Rohr a coward after the World Cup.... but the issue is never qualifying cos we play great and free then but come to the real thing, Rohr pussies out... start trying 3-5-2, 7-2-1 etc

Oshimen and Chukwueze even Kalu and Iwobi are turning into some partnership..... if only Rohr can keep playing them together.....

Each time we went forward we looked like we would score, to come from behind also was great. I think that once Rohr’s balls drop and Ebuehi can get back to form and Omeruo is fully fit we will be okay. Just when Uzoho was on a good run....he was stopped by this injury

Finally, it is not Rohr’s job to coach the players, his job is to manage the players and produce a formidable team.....
Enyi, please keep trying to infuse some sense into Bigporkey's fat brain.
Maybe he will listen to you since he might still see you as a co-hater.
But be careful.
If you are too reasonable he will quickly put you on automute and the opportunity to educate him will be lost forever.

You are our last hope bro.
Do your duty... :D

Enyi wrote:

But be careful.
If you are too reasonable he will quickly put you on automute and the opportunity to educate him will be lost forever.

so you brain is ok with beating on a minnow, and passing that as the team has arrived...my goodness , why are you a fence sitter?

Ethiopia just beat CIV but if Nigeria meet CIV some Nigerians will be shaking !

Eaglezbeak wrote:Ethiopia just beat CIV but if Nigeria meet CIV some Nigerians will be shaking !
of course they will with rohrbots like damunk etc approving the learning coach's excuses

Enyi wrote:

But be careful.

so you brain is ok with beating on a minnow, and passing that as the team has arrived...my goodness , why are you a fence sitter?
Every time you learn a new word or phrase to add to your small vocabulary, the whole world must hear.
The give away is that you misuse the term, not fully understanding the meaning.

Unlike you, my support for the SE is unequivocal (another word for you to learn) :D
I don't get into a muddle hating on the coach, stupidly praying for him to fail and then not being able to celebrate or even smile when the SE achieve yet another victory...

That's what they call sitting on a very spiky fence. :idea:
Ouch!

What a life!

focus damunk, focus...I asked you a while back, why do you have a monkey with some doctor's outfit as your moniker? How do you see yourself? Are you trying to tell us that when you got to work and put on your attire, is that who you truly are? a human with monkey brains parading as a doctor?

You have no idea and you use emotions to judge ****. I have never in my life seen such . You are a fence sitter... a coward , and that song Fela sang , about " my people dey fear too much" was made for cowards like you. you fake **** has no clue how to boost the confidence of our players..

we are now known as a buga buga , park the bus no midfield build up play ...not a single goal we scored vs Lesotho resulting from sleek passing and creativity, goals were loose balls, counters and pathetic defending from Lesotho..FACT
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scipio Africanus wrote:

who cares about your pathetic vacation ? Focus and discuss football however,
You are upset because you are nothing but a jalopy . a typical rohrbot who gets upset , yes he bought your cheap ticket to Imo State...using connecting flights ...you are such a fake flosser who flew from hobby to atlanta, then atlanta to france, frankfurt, then all the way to Addis, then took a cheap helicopter to Cotonou , then enter Ekene delichkuwu type bus to the east....YOur mates are flying directly from the States to Lagos/Abuja or PH ....

Don't go and renew your DL , the Real ID Act, goes into effect Oct. 1, 2020. , nah Mega bus you go begin use travel, hopefully TSA kicks you out of the airport... still doing yellow cab in 2019 :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

Farmers have cheap Turkey meat, Thanksgiving is next week, stop being cheap

they are looking for you , your customer is waiting for you
Big belle pokey, why are you catching feelings? Am I the one that asked you to post this nonsense thread?

Damunk just let it go mate, you'll never win in pointless arguments like this... especially when wits are not involved
.. BP wanted attention so badly, and we naively indulged him :rotf:

Enyi wrote: Bigpokey24, I think that the team can be congratulated after a good result whether u like or hate Rohr... I was the 1st person to call Rohr a coward after the World Cup.... but the issue is never qualifying cos we play great and free then but come to the real thing, Rohr pussies out... start trying 3-5-2, 7-2-1 etc
I pointed this out some times ago, Rohr team has no problem beating African team.

When it comes to non-African teams, and the big dance, Rohr tactics is found waiting. We hear things like: we are here to learn, be humble, higher rankings, players in European top clubs and playing ECL etc. The excuse used to accept defeat, can be used to discuss the ´ranking´ of the opponents the SE wins.

Tobi17 wrote:Damunk just let it go mate, you'll never win in pointless arguments like this... especially when wits are not involved
.. BP wanted attention so badly, and we naively indulged him :rotf:
I see all you rohrbots like MAGA spammers

Enyi wrote: Bigpokey24, I think that the team can be congratulated after a good result whether u like or hate Rohr... I was the 1st person to call Rohr a coward after the World Cup.... but the issue is never qualifying cos we play great and free then but come to the real thing, Rohr pussies out... start trying 3-5-2, 7-2-1 etc
I pointed this out some times ago, Rohr team has no problem beating African team.

When it comes to non-African teams, and the big dance, Rohr tactics is found waiting. We hear things like: we are here to learn, be humble, higher rankings, players in European top clubs and playing ECL etc. The excuse used to accept defeat, can be used to discuss the ´ranking´ of the opponents the SE wins.
can you imagine, they get so worked up when this pops up

Well he hasn't lost to any Non-African team so far, so maybe we should care less about what he says (as annoying as it seems), and focus more on the results...

Tobi17 wrote:

Well he hasn't lost to any Non-African team so far, so maybe we should care less about what he says (as annoying as it seems), and focus more on the results...
you changed like a chameleon

Tobi17 wrote:

you changed like a chameleon
BP I dey come TX for Thanksgiving, you go receive me for airport?

Eaglezbeak wrote:Ethiopia just beat CIV but if Nigeria meet CIV some Nigerians will be shaking !
... and that's the beauty of the game, yet a scary one, because any team can beat the other at any given day. With such in mind, there is no doubt our team did very well and must be commended for the victory

Let this sink in to the rohrbots... smh