Lesotho is ranked 138th in the world and the SE is 35th

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Lesotho is ranked 138th in the world and the SE is 35th

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let that sink in. We played school boys , discount tire repair techs, shortbus drivers, cooks and inspiring tv producers, and we still let in 2 goals ..., all of a sudden we have the best coached team in Africa
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Lesotho is ranked 135th in the world and the SE is 35th

Post by ohenhen1 »

England just beat Montenegro 7-0. Nigeria is struggling with Lesotho.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohenhen1 wrote:England just beat Montenegro 7-0. Nigeria is struggling with Lesotho.
OK let's play. Iceland beat England 2-1 to knock them out of the last Euros. We comfortably beat Iceland at the WC.

What else you got? :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:England just beat Montenegro 7-0. Nigeria is struggling with Lesotho.
OK let's play. Iceland beat England 2-1 to knock them out of the last Euros. We comfortably beat Iceland at the WC.

LOL... They never experrit :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ohenhen1, so you don join Bigpokey24 to 'badmaut' our team? I been tink say you beta pass dis.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Kosovo is ranked 114. Their last two games against England (#4)ended 5-3 and 4-1 I believe. They beat Czech and Bulgaria.

Khazakstan(121) lost to Belgium 2-0 and 1-0 to Russia

I could go on and on.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Odas wrote:
Ohenhen1, so you don join Bigpokey24 to 'badmaut' our team? I been tink say you beta pass dis.
I am not badmouthing the team. I dont think the coach is the solution long term and also saying the team didnt play well and was lucky not to get a red card. Fair criticism is not bad mouthing.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Even the Iwobi goal could have been called back due to a foul by Osimhen. The team didnt look good defensively.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Super Eagles last few games

0-2 loss vs Madagascar
3-2 win vs Cameroon
2-1 Win vs SA
1-0 Loss vs Alg
1-0 win vs Tun
2-2 vs Ukraine tie
1-1 vs Brazil tie
2-1 vs Benin win
4-2 vs Lesotho win

5 wins , 2 loses and 2 draws( shows how average the results are, and yet to defeat a top team in 22 matches)

we've only kept a clean sheet in one match and that's doing what we do best, winning the golden bronze
We've let in 12 goals in 9 matches ( managed to score only 15 goals in 9 matches) and the pathetic part is teams like Madagascar, Lesotho and Benin are scoring goals willy nilly against our defense.

We've only been able to out possession the likes of Lesotho .

Now people are dancing and singing because the SE defeated LESOTHO, i mean LESOTHO..Zambia chopped 5 against Algeria

the repeated lies here on these forums are that **** knows how to organize our defense, he brings discipline etc...however we cannot defend crosses, our full backs are so horrible 1 on 1 ... however according to some we have the best team in Africa..for over 4 years , we are still managing Akpeteshi in goal...smh
SuperEagles

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Super Eagles last few games

0-2 loss vs Madagascar
3-2 win vs Cameroon
2-1 Win vs SA
1-0 Loss vs Alg
1-0 win vs Tun
2-2 vs Ukraine tie
1-1 vs Brazil tie
2-1 vs Benin win
4-2 vs Lesotho win

5 wins , 2 loses and 2 draws( shows how average the results are, and yet to defeat a top team in 22 matches)

we've only kept a clean sheet in one match and that's doing what we do best, winning the golden bronze
We've let in 12 goals in 9 matches ( managed to score only 15 goals in 9 matches) and the pathetic part is teams like Madagascar, Lesotho and Benin are scoring goals willy nilly against our defense.

We've only been able to out possession the likes of Lesotho .

Now people are dancing and singing because the SE defeated LESOTHO, i mean LESOTHO..Zambia chopped 5 against Algeria

the repeated lies here on these forums are that **** knows how to organize our defense, he brings discipline etc...however we cannot defend crosses, our full backs are so horrible 1 on 1 ... however according to some we have the best team in Africa..for over 4 years , we are still managing Akpeteshi in goal...smh

keeping it honest. :clap:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

What a weird bunch... Nobody is going all bug-eyed over the result, just admit you are short on your attention seeking meds again.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:What a weird bunch... Nobody is going all bug-eyed over the result, just admit you are short on your attention seeking meds again.
why do you people get so vexed when FACTS are displayed.. you got so excited and posted in that thread about the best SE since 1994...well you were born after 1994... so you can be excused , so the AFCON team of 2002, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2013 were all below par compared to the game we played vs the Almighty LEsotho?
this was Equ taking the SE to ALgeria

[/video]

This is CCC vs Zimbabwe in Harrare
[/video]

This is AModu vs Sudan in 2001
[/video]

there are so many games ... for you to beat your chest and claim this is the best we've had since 1994 makes one ponder how low the rohrbots can go
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Decent result but nothing spectacular.
We created this kind of situation when we started praising local coaches for playing 0-0 draw with the likes of Lesotho claiming we no longer have minnows in Africa - Rohr supporters do this too. We still have minnows and they should be properly whooped whenever we play them. That should be our level.
Last edited by YemiBrazil on Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Brazil forced us to a 1-1 draw. What is Brazil ranked?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:What a weird bunch... Nobody is going all bug-eyed over the result, just admit you are short on your attention seeking meds again.
why do you people get so vexed when FACTS are displayed.. you got so excited and posted in that thread about the best SE since 1994...well you were born after 1994... so you can be excused , so the AFCON team of 2002, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2013 were all below par compared to the game we played vs the Almighty LEsotho?
this was Equ taking the SE to ALgeria

[/video]

This is CCC vs Zimbabwe in Harrare
[/video]

This is AModu vs Sudan in 2001
[/video]

there are so many games ... for you to beat your chest and claim this is the best we've had since 1994 makes one ponder how low the rohrbots can go
And what did those teams win? while at it post videos of us failing to beat the likes of Swaziland, Sudan etc, dude you need to relax, we have a very young team and those boys without veteran players stepped up big time and made us proud... I could care less about the opposition, it's my team that I care about. Much ado about nothing, Ghana beat Sao tome by a measly 1-0 via a PK, Egypt played a goalless draw against Comoros, aside from Senegal and Nigeria no other supposedly big teams have posted comfortable results in terms of big scoreline wins away from home so far... My point is football isn't always 2+2=4, it's a game of dynamics, you just got to take care of your end efficiently regardless of the level of opposition... the main thing is to beat what is in front of you and keep it moving.

I just feel your frustration is mainly because Rohr is coach, I can imagine how amped it will get when his contract gets renewed :taunt:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Egypt couldn’t beat Comoros,Cameroon couldn’t beat Cape Verde and those two were finalists 2 years ago but come the next Afcon Nigerians will say they shacking if we meet them!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Scipio Africanus wrote:

You guys have fallen into big pokey's trap. He will win this game every time. He is the undisputed king of irrelevant, nonsensical, meaningless, and downright stupid posts, so there is no way you can beat him on stupid posts like this.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Now people are dancing and singing because the SE defeated LESOTHO, i mean LESOTHO.
And some sad 'Nigerian' losers are weeping and wailing and mourning and gnashing their teeth over the same result.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

green4life wrote:Brazil forced us to a 1-1 draw. What is Brazil ranked?
Meaningless friendly, Brazil looked tired.

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Now people are dancing and singing because the SE defeated LESOTHO, i mean LESOTHO.
And some sad 'Nigerian' losers are weeping and wailing and mourning and gnashing their teeth over the same result.

SMH. Tough love is still love and sometimes the best kind of love. :taunt:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:
Damunk wrote:

But why you guys so mad? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote:
ANC wrote:
Damunk wrote:

But why you guys so mad? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Some people don't relish being just okay.
Setting the bar too low is why you have no developed nation in Africa.
Singapore, Malaysia are some countries with similar history as Nigeria and Ghana
Where is Nigeria and Ghana today, still developing going to 60 years?
The team was disjointed in play, but I suppose they are still developing...oops I mean learning.
The backline sucked...giving away high school level cheap goals.
FACT: SE conceded 2 goals to a team constituted of Prison Guards (Correctional Officers).
Last edited by ANC on Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

You guys have fallen into big pokey's trap. He will win this game every time. He is the undisputed king of irrelevant, nonsensical, meaningless, and downright stupid posts, so there is no way you can beat him on stupid posts like this.
2nd hand functional illiterate yellow cab driver...do not get mad at me because you took a vacation to Imo state , while your mates are in the hamptons ..fake floss wearing above the belly button trouser
SuperEagles