SE creates record against LESOTHO, LESOTHO best since 1994!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE creates record against LESOTHO, LESOTHO best since 1994!

Post by fabio »

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... kw;mt;fp;1;;

Yes, it´s true.

These are the stats:

Since 2014. Lesotho has played 47 matches until date.

In 2014: Lesotho scored two goals against Gabon and Liberia.

In 2015 - 2018: Lesotho only recorded one goal or zero goals.

In 2019: Lesotho scored 2 goals against Zimbabwe.
In 2019: An abbreviation happened. Lesotho scored 6 goals in two matches against South Africa (three goals per match).

South Africa suffered a shock 3-0 loss to visiting Lesotho on Sunday to bow out of qualifying for the 2020 African Nations Championship (CHAN) in Cameroon.

With clubs refusing to release players as the game clashed with the opening day of South Africa's Premier Soccer League the hosts were forced to field a young, makeshift side.

Despite fielding under-strength side South Africa were expected to overturn the 3-2 loss away in the first leg of the tie last weekend.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49236544
This is the first time in Lesotho football team is scoring two goals against an African team who has won 3 times AfCON champion, gone to the WC six times and WC second round on two occasion. :clap: :clap:

Well done Lesotho :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: This is the BEST LESOTHO has been since 2014.

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Fabio, abeg add something relating to the SE on the thread title, before one of the rohrbots mod shangalo this thread :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE creates record against LESOTHO, LESOTHO best since 19

Post by Scipio Africanus »

fabio wrote:https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... kw;mt;fp;1;;

Yes, it´s true.

These are the stats:

Since 2014. Lesotho has played 47 matches until date.

In 2014: Lesotho scored two goals against Gabon and Liberia.

In 2015 - 2018: Lesotho only recorded one goal or zero goals.

In 2019: Lesotho scored 2 goals against Zimbabwe.
In 2019: An abbreviation happened. Lesotho scored 6 goals in two matches against South Africa (three goals per match).

South Africa suffered a shock 3-0 loss to visiting Lesotho on Sunday to bow out of qualifying for the 2020 African Nations Championship (CHAN) in Cameroon.

With clubs refusing to release players as the game clashed with the opening day of South Africa's Premier Soccer League the hosts were forced to field a young, makeshift side.

Despite fielding under-strength side South Africa were expected to overturn the 3-2 loss away in the first leg of the tie last weekend.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49236544
This is the first time in Lesotho football team is scoring two goals against an African team who has won 3 times AfCON champion, gone to the WC six times and WC second round on two [three] You no sabi di football history of ya own contri. Mumulet like you :taunt: occasion. :clap: :clap:

Well done Lesotho :taunt:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

and they say we have a good manager, Lesotho dey use SE set record..Madagascar dey beat SE for AFCON...kai ..worst defense we have , similar to Bora of 1998
SuperEagles

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

First of all, this entire post is stupid and false as Lesotho scored only 1 goal (not 2, the 2nd was an own goal as anyone who watched the game will know).

2nd, some of you guys are completely pathetic and need to make something of your lives other than shtposting on football forum.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

charlie wrote:First of all, this entire post is stupid and false as Lesotho scored only 1 goal (not 2, the 2nd was an own goal as anyone who watched the game will know).

2nd, some of you guys are completely pathetic and need to make something of your lives other than shtposting on football forum.
So when an own goal is scored, it is recorded for team that scored it :tic:

The record says Lesotho scored 2 goals against SE.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

charlie wrote:First of all, this entire post is stupid and false as Lesotho scored only 1 goal (not 2, the 2nd was an own goal as anyone who watched the game will know).

i do not get this, you states folks are pathetic, what would you call yourself crying about folks being pathetic as well as doing something with their lives.... so you doing something with your own pathetic life is to whine about comments you do not like on CE :lol: :lol: :lol: chei see human thinking power kai..charlie, you aren't intelligent at all
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:

You are right, actually..
But it would have been equally nice and accurate and honourable of you if you had chosen to be just as diligent in pointing out to your co-hater BigPorkeypie that Algeria didn't "beat the SE 3-0" (ie score three goals against us on the field of play) as he continues to maliciously claim in his blind hatorade. :lol:

Kindly point him in the right direction as he will only listen to people like you that share his bitterness towards certain individuals.

Do your duty my brother.
Your country needs you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:
Case closed :clap: :clap:

Damunk wrote:But it would have been equally nice and accurate and honourable of you if you had chosen to be just as diligent in pointing out to your co-hater BigPorkeypie that Algeria didn't "beat the SE 3-0" (ie score three goals against us on the field of play) as he continues to maliciously claim in his blind hatorade. :lol:

Kindly point him in the right direction as he will only listen to people like you that share his bitterness towards certain individuals.

Do your duty my brother.

words like co-haters and bitterness are emotional words :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: not interested in them :D :D
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:and they say we have a good manager, Lesotho dey use SE set record..Madagascar dey beat SE for AFCON...kai ..worst defense we have , similar to Bora of 1998
What is your problem, my son? Madagascar beat us in the AFCON after we have qualified for the next round. Thus, what's the issue?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

If you have a problem with your countrymen trying their best to make Nigerians proud (I'm talking about boys that are more than half your age)... Then maybe it's time you just close shop and don't watch any SE game again since they are useless, no be so? cause I just don't see the wisdom in hitting your heads on the wall over a game that's long done and dusted... Rohrs contract is about to be renewed anyway, so the lamentations isn't about to end :taunt:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Case closed :clap: :clap:

Damunk wrote:But it would have been equally nice and accurate and honourable of you if you had chosen to be just as diligent in pointing out to your co-hater BigPorkeypie that Algeria didn't "beat the SE 3-0" (ie score three goals against us on the field of play) as he continues to maliciously claim in his blind hatorade. :lol:

Do your duty my brother.

words like co-haters and bitterness are emotional words :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: not interested in them :D :D
`Regardless.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

fabio wrote:

Actually the record shows (not says, it cannot talk) that Nigeria conceded 2 goals.
1 goal scored by Lesotho Masoabi, and the other an own goal by our own Awaziem.

Lesotho did not score 2 goals.

If you are going to attempt to focus on semantics, then do it properly.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it