Where do we go from here?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

sublimeskills
Egg
Egg
Where do we go from here?

Post by sublimeskills »

I was not surprised but disappointed about the result. Lack of preparation and chemistry was a major factor in our game aginast Morocco. Morocco was simply the better team. If this was the knockout stages, we are on our way home. NOW WHO IS TO BLAME! PROBABLY EVERYONE including the cybereagles forunmites and fans out there whom always expect SE to performance ignoring the importance of preparation and right tactics for games of this importance. WE WILL CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE REAL PROBLEM AT A GREAT COST.
One bright spot today were Guy in SE jerseys looking very fit.Unfortunately, there was lack of structure and no leadership on the pitch. Is Nigeria so bad that all Morroco could mutter today was 1 goal? CCC was partly to blame in the formation but you can't blame a coach whem the key players never practised earlier or play friendlies.
I am a Knau fan and I was dissappointed with his play. He looked fit but was never in the game. BUt how many creative players do we have on the pitch? It will be absolutely unfair to use him as a scape goat. I hope he comes good.
Kanu should not be allowed to play midfield. He is best as a striker and today is a typical example of it. If would have been easier to substitute him if we had a better structure and performance and he were the weak point of our attack. Our strikers had to be dropping too deep to look for the ball.
This is how low we could go. I SAW TOTALL LACK OF COMMUNICATION AND CHEMISTRY THAN ANYTHING ELSE.
Now where do we go from here? We may have learnt our lesson too late or early. Our chances ar much better if Morocco wins all there games and we must beat South Africa and Benin. IN FOOTBAL YOU NEVER KNOW. HONESTLY, I WASN'T SURPRISED BY THE LOSS AGAINST MOROCCO TODAY. BUT IS IT TOO LATE TO FIX OUR TACTICS. I HOPE SO.