Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:14 pm 

Then Keshi destroyed Liberia in Calabar again 6 goals to 1..

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:17 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Then Keshi destroyed Liberia in Calabar again 6 goals to 1..

RIP to Keshi but stop disgracing yourself here my guy

https://youtu.be/FyNlXj7WRiQ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:29 pm 

Keshi absolutely DID NOT put minnows in their place, and this is why we failed to qualify for 2015 ANC, and why he was rightly fired.

Rwanda 0 Nigeria 0
Liberia 2 Nigeria 2
Nigeria 1 Namibia 0
Malawi 1 Nigeria 1
Nigeria 1 Kenya 1
Namibia 1 Nigeria 1
Nigeria 2 Congo 3
Sudan 1 Nigeria 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:46 pm 

**** elevates minnows and gets to keep his job

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:57 pm 

BP haba leave this thing, it’s not about minnows it’s about winning trophies, if we keep it there we can win the argument :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:00 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
BP haba leave this thing, it’s not about minnows it’s about winning trophies, if we keep it there we can win the argument :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

no be so, you wan spoil market, I was waiting for their next Post so i can post this

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:23 pm 

That Tahiti game was a disgrace to Nigerians everywhere. There were some points where Tahiti outplayed us. We actually let them score a goal. Uruguay beat them 8-0 and Spain beat them 10-0.

Look at the game thread
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236473&start=161

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:35 pm 

Synopsis wrote:
That Tahiti game was a disgrace to Nigerians everywhere. There were some points where Tahiti outplayed us. We actually let them score a goal. Uruguay beat them 8-0 and Spain beat them 10-0.

Look at the game thread

if a glorified friendly according to you was a disgrace, after scoring 6 goals....I ponder what you would call these games , after we couldn't even score
in your own backyard

sometimes , it is good to just shut it

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:04 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

Look at the game thread

if a glorified friendly according to you was a disgrace, after scoring 6 goals....I ponder what you would call these games , after we couldn't even score
in your own backyard

Since when is South Africa a minnow?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:25 pm 

stop responding to this uncultured Troll because by responding you're feeding into his trap

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:35 pm 

Synopsis wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

Look at the game thread

in your own backyard

Since when is South Africa a minnow?

once again, you claimed the game vs Tahiti was a national disgrace? The SE scored their highest ever goal vs a none African Opposition at the world stage ( even though it was a friendly) You still claimed it was a massive disgrace...Now the SE got beat at home in a competitive game by SA, you didn't say it was a national disgrace.."The SE also got embarrassed by a Cartoon Nation , you had nothing to say...but your response was that Spain Scored 10 , Uruguay scored 8 , so therefore the SE shamed the nation... I do recall, no Onazi / Emenike during the confed cup... How can anyone call a thumping a disgrace? am i missing something ? :shock:

You claim Tahiti outplayed us :laugh: :laugh: but the pathetic **** never ever dominates possession vs top teams, Cameroon, SA , etc all had more possession than us...The game vs Madagascar, the SE had just one shot at goal... and that was from a free kick..smh kai rohrbots :laugh: i guess those weren't disgraces

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

no be so, you wan spoil market, I was waiting for their next Post so i can post this

This one na checkmate anytime anyday sha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:35 pm 

Keshi is an absolute legend but let’s not dramatise his record, it’s hard churning out results but he actually won an Afcon when Nigeria couldn’t even qualify previously and after that event ,many wanted Keshi sacked on the eve of the quarter final with CIV, the NFF had his replacement ready during that tournament (Ruud Guillet),Keshi didn’t find it easy but Won something that Nigeria had only achieved twice before!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:28 pm 

Synopsis wrote:

Look at the game thread

Yeah; in reality, we didn't do too well against Tahiti. The current Eagles will put 10 goals past Tahiti with less labour

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:40 pm 

Odas wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

Look at the game thread

Yeah; in reality, we didn't do too well against Tahiti. The current Eagles will put 10 goals past Tahiti with less labour

the current SE lost to madagascar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:47 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

Look at the game thread

the current SE lost to madagascar

Madagascar and Tahiti are NOT in the same level in football, though sometimes, that's just in rhe paper. On the other hand, we have already qualified for the next round of the AFCON when we played Madagascar. If I were the coach, I would have used MAINLY my bench in executing the game

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.