Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:38 pm
Posts: 8794
Location: NJ,USA
Facts about JM
1> He can only be able to succeed when he's the BIGGEST $ bag ard
2> He needs players ready to KILL for him: This was what he did in Spain...Clasico became such a WAR..... it was always the global spectacle based on skill....made it a brawl.... Ruined the Spanish national team. The man INCITES players. You'll hear phrases like " He makes me HATE losing
3>Only chance of him winning today is focusing on competitions others cannot prioritize cos of bigger competition: FA cup/Carabao/Uefa
We shall see how long it takes to throw the first player under the BUS, Vilifying someone, Fighting a section of the fan base, and other shenanigans

DD was ready to burst aneurysms for him, so was Essien... those are his type.....
Klopp,pep, Simeone to name a few will always beat him today.......

_________________
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:01 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5201
The real deal wrote:
Facts about JM
1> He can only be able to succeed when he's the BIGGEST $ bag ard
2> He needs players ready to KILL for him: This was what he did in Spain...Clasico became such a WAR..... it was always the global spectacle based on skill....made it a brawl.... Ruined the Spanish national team. The man INCITES players. You'll hear phrases like " He makes me HATE losing
3>Only chance of him winning today is focusing on competitions others cannot prioritize cos of bigger competition: FA cup/Carabao/Uefa
We shall see how long it takes to throw the first player under the BUS, Vilifying someone, Fighting a section of the fan base, and other shenanigans

DD was ready to burst aneurysms for him, so was Essien... those are his type.....
Klopp,pep, Simeone to name a few will always beat him today.......


Which is often the case in management I'm sure Pep is one of the paupers of the premier league?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14033
The real deal wrote:
:atc: :atc: :cry: :cry:


Some people are going to commit suicide o! Cheii!! When God hates you, he dismantles your peace! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14033
kalani JR wrote:
The real deal wrote:
Facts about JM
1> He can only be able to succeed when he's the BIGGEST $ bag ard
2> He needs players ready to KILL for him: This was what he did in Spain...Clasico became such a WAR..... it was always the global spectacle based on skill....made it a brawl.... Ruined the Spanish national team. The man INCITES players. You'll hear phrases like " He makes me HATE losing
3>Only chance of him winning today is focusing on competitions others cannot prioritize cos of bigger competition: FA cup/Carabao/Uefa
We shall see how long it takes to throw the first player under the BUS, Vilifying someone, Fighting a section of the fan base, and other shenanigans

DD was ready to burst aneurysms for him, so was Essien... those are his type.....
Klopp,pep, Simeone to name a few will always beat him today.......


Which is often the case in management I'm sure Pep is one of the paupers of the premier league?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My brother, please stop taking these people seriously. They are hurting! This hiring truly pains their soul.

The funny part is that they should have expected it! The man literally turned down Benfica, Roma, Lyon, China and Borussia Dortmund (last one was last month). And he also rejected a scheduled negotiation with AC Milan when Tottenham offered and reneged on his oral agreement with Real Madrid.

The man had offers flowing in! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I can guarantee you that if he fails at Tottenham and leaves, he will get offers rolling in again! If the likes of Allardyce, Moyes etc who are sh1t have failed over and over again, and still get jobs, WTF do you think will happen to THE GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME!

Now, they are crying on every thread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii!! this thing dey sweet me o! :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14033
The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The real deal wrote:
With Mourinho history I've no idea how anyone will wish VO ard him...with Kane (England #1 in contention too)
For those thinking about VO financial future think about this; of what use is signing a mega contarct, staying on bench for 2 years, career over or signing a 30-40% that amt in another club, get playing time, hone your skill, win something and playing another 12 yrs. Not good to be short sighted


This is Mourinho's history, dispute it! :taunt: :taunt:

1. Bennie McCarthy
2. Didier Drogba/ Hernan Crespo
3. Diego Milito / Samuel Eto'o
4. Karim Benzema/ Gonzalo Higuain
5. Diego Costa
6. Romelu Lukaku/ Marcus Rashford

This thing dey pain some people dieeeee! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:




Crespo - Used wrongly and flopped at chelsea
2) Etoo - our African king was dethroned and used as a freaking RWB
3) Benzema Already a seasoned and proven player at madrid before Mourinho arrival
4) Costa - Already a proven player even before Mourinho arrival

For all the names you mentioned, dont forget to add some strikers that Mourinho totally destroyed like the likes of
1) Shevchenko- Legend at milan until Mourinho took him Flopped
2) Crespo - Chelsea flop
3) Kezman - top scorer at PSV until Mourinho Flop
4) Mikel obi - turned to a sideways passer
5) Mohamed salah - flop at chelsea under Mourinho
6) Kevin debruye- Flop at chelsea under Mourinho

There you go......


I thought you were mentioning strikers? we have moved on to midfielders and wingers? Is that were Osimehn plays now? :lol: :lol:

See pain and anguish! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You will die of pain! the kind you have never felt before! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this thing will eat your heart and destroy your soul... continue to allow a man who does not even know you exist occupy your brain. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:38 pm
Posts: 8794
Location: NJ,USA
danfo driver wrote:
The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The real deal wrote:
With Mourinho history I've no idea how anyone will wish VO ard him...with Kane (England #1 in contention too)
For those thinking about VO financial future think about this; of what use is signing a mega contarct, staying on bench for 2 years, career over or signing a 30-40% that amt in another club, get playing time, hone your skill, win something and playing another 12 yrs. Not good to be short sighted


This is Mourinho's history, dispute it! :taunt: :taunt:

1. Bennie McCarthy
2. Didier Drogba/ Hernan Crespo
3. Diego Milito / Samuel Eto'o
4. Karim Benzema/ Gonzalo Higuain
5. Diego Costa
6. Romelu Lukaku/ Marcus Rashford

This thing dey pain some people dieeeee! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:




Crespo - Used wrongly and flopped at chelsea
2) Etoo - our African king was dethroned and used as a freaking RWB
3) Benzema Already a seasoned and proven player at madrid before Mourinho arrival
4) Costa - Already a proven player even before Mourinho arrival

For all the names you mentioned, dont forget to add some strikers that Mourinho totally destroyed like the likes of
1) Shevchenko- Legend at milan until Mourinho took him Flopped
2) Crespo - Chelsea flop
3) Kezman - top scorer at PSV until Mourinho Flop
4) Mikel obi - turned to a sideways passer
5) Mohamed salah - flop at chelsea under Mourinho
6) Kevin debruye- Flop at chelsea under Mourinho

There you go......


I thought you were mentioning strikers? we have moved on to midfielders and wingers? Is that were Osimehn plays now? :lol: :lol:

See pain and anguish! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You will die of pain! the kind you have never felt before! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this thing will eat your heart and destroy your soul... continue to allow a man who does not even know you exist occupy your brain. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii!


Dude, Sports is recreation that engenders passion. I do not know anyone on this forum that hurts or " Will die" cos of Mourinho, Spurs, Arsenal, Barca or any similar outfit. Keep it simple and mature, like an adult

_________________
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14033
The real deal wrote:
:atc: :atc: :atc:


You are hurting, I know. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 5541
IF THIS STORY IS TRUE...


...Mr. Osimhen should talk to one Mr. John Mikel Obi before he makes any move.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14033
Bell wrote:
IF THIS STORY IS TRUE...


...Mr. Osimhen should talk to one Mr. John Mikel Obi before he makes any move.
Bell


I agree. He should also do it in person, so that the one Mr. John Mikel Obi can take him through his medal room/trophy room so he can see what his life could/should be.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group