Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:39 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 2840
ohenhen1 wrote:
Purity wrote:
I think the deal is Ndidi and not Osimhen..


He could turn Ndidi into a central defender. Even though Ndidi started out as a defender in the junior ranks. I don't want him anywhere Jose Maurinhno.

Dude it's never and will never be about what YOU want, it's only Ndidi that can make the decisions for himself... I don't understand why you cant grab these simple concept.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14033
Tobi17 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Purity wrote:
I think the deal is Ndidi and not Osimhen..


He could turn Ndidi into a central defender. Even though Ndidi started out as a defender in the junior ranks. I don't want him anywhere Jose Maurinhno.

Dude it's never and will never be about what YOU want, it's only Ndidi that can make the decisions for himself... I don't understand why you cant grab these simple concept.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: since Mourinho returned, Ohenhen has gone into full meltdown :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 4844
Location: The Wood and Alaba Market
Bigpokey24 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Osimhen should stay at Lille for another season.


Hope or not sure he will listen. As soon as our young boys hear the Premier league. They think big pay deal and think less of if the move will further develop their career. That leaug e is more suited for late 20s established Nigeria international.

Do you live in the UK or US?


uk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8613
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ha heeen.....so he wants to turn Osihmen into a bench warmer behind Harry Kane and the Chinese dude. Ko ni da fun Maurinho. :boo:


Not necessarily. Maybe he wants to convert Osimhen into a Holding Midfielder or a Full Back :mrgreen: :!:


Cheers.


Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11156
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ha heeen.....so he wants to turn Osihmen into a bench warmer behind Harry Kane and the Chinese dude. Ko ni da fun Maurinho. :boo:


Not necessarily. Maybe he wants to convert Osimhen into a Holding Midfielder or an Full Back :mrgreen: :!:


Cheers.



There would be intense fasting and praying against Jose if such happens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:13 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43542
As long as Kane is at Spurs i advice our boy not to go there.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 61435
oloye wrote:
As long as Kane is at Spurs i advice our boy not to go there.

Even if Kane was not there. I will advise our boy not to go there: Maurinho is a washed up back coaching a historical loser club.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:29 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40848
Location: UK
oloye wrote:
As long as Kane is at Spurs i advice our boy not to go there.
Spurs' saving grace is the arrival of Mourinho.
Barely a few days before the sack of Pocchetino, there was heavy speculation that Kane and several other top players would be leaving.
Osimhen to Spurs might have made sense then, but not any more.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14033
Damunk wrote:
oloye wrote:
As long as Kane is at Spurs i advice our boy not to go there.
Spurs' saving grace is the arrival of Mourinho.
Barely a few days before the sack of Pocchetino, there was heavy speculation that Kane and several other top players would be leaving.
Osimhen to Spurs might have made sense then, but not any more.


Osimehn's connection to Spurs is SOLELY DUE TO MOURINHO. Remember that more than a month ago, I stated that Mourinho will try to get Osimehn for his next club?

I believe it wont happen again, simply because the next club has Kane. Not because Mourinho doesnt want a "back up striker," but because Osimehn will have options that are better than Tottenham and frankly, with his qualities and his winner mentality, he should not be a back up striker to anyone!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 13438
Location: USA
oloye wrote:
As long as Kane is at Spurs i advice our boy not to go there.


Here's the thing....Kane is a complicating factor, I agree, BUT...

Mourinho needs to win. He will not throw in with Kane if he doesn't have confidence in him. And if he is willing to pay what Lille would charge for Osimhen, it is tantamount to not having confidence in Kane.

And if there is one manager that can withstand the backlash involved with benching Kane, it is Mourinho.

Osimhen and Mourinho are like Drogba and Mourinho. They just fit.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:04 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40848
Location: UK
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
oloye wrote:
As long as Kane is at Spurs i advice our boy not to go there.
Spurs' saving grace is the arrival of Mourinho.
Barely a few days before the sack of Pocchetino, there was heavy speculation that Kane and several other top players would be leaving.
Osimhen to Spurs might have made sense then, but not any more.


Osimehn's connection to Spurs is SOLELY DUE TO MOURINHO. Remember that more than a month ago, I stated that Mourinho will try to get Osimehn for his next club?

I believe it wont happen again, simply because the next club has Kane. Not because Mourinho doesnt want a "back up striker," but because Osimehn will have options that are better than Tottenham and frankly, with his qualities and his winner mentality, he should not be a back up striker to anyone!
Essentially what I'm saying.
Mourinho to Spurs means Kane is staying - which doesn't make sense for Osimhen cos he will be a back-up.
Mourinho might want him, but Osimhen wants to play every week.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:38 pm
Posts: 8794
Location: NJ,USA
With Mourinho history I've no idea how anyone will wish VO ard him...with Kane (England #1 in contention too)
For those thinking about VO financial future think about this; of what use is signing a mega contarct, staying on bench for 2 years, career over or signing a 30-40% that amt in another club, get playing time, hone your skill, win something and playing another 12 yrs. Not good to be short sighted

_________________
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14033
The real deal wrote:
With Mourinho history I've no idea how anyone will wish VO ard him...with Kane (England #1 in contention too)
For those thinking about VO financial future think about this; of what use is signing a mega contarct, staying on bench for 2 years, career over or signing a 30-40% that amt in another club, get playing time, hone your skill, win something and playing another 12 yrs. Not good to be short sighted


This is Mourinho's history, dispute it! :taunt: :taunt:

1. Bennie McCarthy
2. Didier Drogba/ Hernan Crespo
3. Diego Milito / Samuel Eto'o
4. Karim Benzema/ Gonzalo Higuain
5. Diego Costa
6. Romelu Lukaku/ Marcus Rashford

This thing dey pain some people dieeeee! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
osimehn might be Mourinho type of player but same nigerian will wish he goes to totenham when Kane is still there. Mourinho will dare not bench Kane Lai lai if not his termination letter would be inevitable


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 10:44 am
Posts: 1814
Mourinho doesn't need osihmen. Mourinho likes bigger experienced strikers. He will beef up the midfield and defence. He might go for Ndidi.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
1) Crespo - Used wrongly and flopped at chelsea
2) Etoo - our African king was dethroned and used as a freaking RWB
3) Benzema Already a seasoned and proven player at madrid before Mourinho arrival
4) Costa - Already a proven player even before Mourinho arrival

For all the names you mentioned, dont forget to add some strikers that Mourinho totally destroyed like the likes of
1) Shevchenko- Legend at milan until Mourinho took him Flopped
2) Crespo - Chelsea flop
3) Kezman - top scorer at PSV until Mourinho Flop
4) Mikel obi - turned to a sideways passer
5) Mohamed salah - flop at chelsea under Mourinho
6) Kevin debruye- Flop at chelsea under Mourinho

I think osimehn is actually Mourinho type of striker but there's no way he is getting ahead of Kane at White hart lane


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3187
yes, you're right he can sign ndidi but what's the essence of ndidi moving from a small team to another small team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14033
kali wrote:
Mourinho doesn't need osihmen. Mourinho likes bigger experienced strikers. He will beef up the midfield and defence. He might go for Ndidi.


I dont know if he needs Osimehn, but he definitely needs a striker, at some point, very soon or he needs to recall Janssen from loan. Right now, they have Kane and Parrott. Although Son can play there.

With Luis Campos discussing the possibility of going to Tottenham and the man's public love for Osimehn, we should keep an eye on this one.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:54 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 61435
Osimhen should stay at Lile and continue to work on his game. Why would he go to England to backup England first choice striker at age 20?

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84201
Location: Earth
To be honest, Vic is a perfect fit for Chelsea. His hold up play is miles ahead of that Abraham, who loses the ball a lot and such results to Chelsea conceding goals. IF Chelsea can sign him , I see Chelsea winning the league next season. Hopefully he picks Chelsea . How i wish Mike Emenalo was still at Chelsea

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30005
Babalawo wrote:
You do realize the average active playing span of a footballer is 15years (might be lesser for Nigerians) Osimhen should go to Spurs and Cash out pronto! There’s life after football! Young man needs to invest and secure his future and that of his family. You fans are funny, you forget these guys have mouths to feed. His paycheck at Spurs/year could be more than what Lille will offer him in 3 years, so why waste time due to the fear of the unknown? What if he moves to Spurs and benches Kane or Park?

Why? When if we believe Ageologists, the likes of Kanu and Taribo were playing well into their 40s... :lol:

Anyway, I always defer to individuals to make whatever decisions their own unique or peculiar individual circumstances (or their gut) dictate to them. Nonetheless, there’s always the danger of short-term gain resulting in long-term loss (which I fear, but hope not, might become the fate of someone like Iheanacho), because generally the BEST developmental tool of a young player is regular first-team football. Osimhen is already making good money, and a longer more productive career will be a much better investment in the long run than a short one, however temporarily lucrative. The tales of very rich athletes ending up broke is legion. Best of luck to the lad whatever he decides.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:38 pm
Posts: 8794
Location: NJ,USA
danfo driver wrote:
The real deal wrote:
With Mourinho history I've no idea how anyone will wish VO ard him...with Kane (England #1 in contention too)
For those thinking about VO financial future think about this; of what use is signing a mega contarct, staying on bench for 2 years, career over or signing a 30-40% that amt in another club, get playing time, hone your skill, win something and playing another 12 yrs. Not good to be short sighted


This is Mourinho's history, dispute it! :taunt: :taunt:

1. Bennie McCarthy
2. Didier Drogba/ Hernan Crespo
3. Diego Milito / Samuel Eto'o
4. Karim Benzema/ Gonzalo Higuain
5. Diego Costa
6. Romelu Lukaku/ Marcus Rashford

This thing dey pain some people dieeeee! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:




Crespo - Used wrongly and flopped at chelsea
2) Etoo - our African king was dethroned and used as a freaking RWB
3) Benzema Already a seasoned and proven player at madrid before Mourinho arrival
4) Costa - Already a proven player even before Mourinho arrival

For all the names you mentioned, dont forget to add some strikers that Mourinho totally destroyed like the likes of
1) Shevchenko- Legend at milan until Mourinho took him Flopped
2) Crespo - Chelsea flop
3) Kezman - top scorer at PSV until Mourinho Flop
4) Mikel obi - turned to a sideways passer
5) Mohamed salah - flop at chelsea under Mourinho
6) Kevin debruye- Flop at chelsea under Mourinho

There you go......

_________________
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:55 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5201
The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The real deal wrote:
With Mourinho history I've no idea how anyone will wish VO ard him...with Kane (England #1 in contention too)
For those thinking about VO financial future think about this; of what use is signing a mega contarct, staying on bench for 2 years, career over or signing a 30-40% that amt in another club, get playing time, hone your skill, win something and playing another 12 yrs. Not good to be short sighted


This is Mourinho's history, dispute it! :taunt: :taunt:

1. Bennie McCarthy
2. Didier Drogba/ Hernan Crespo
3. Diego Milito / Samuel Eto'o
4. Karim Benzema/ Gonzalo Higuain
5. Diego Costa
6. Romelu Lukaku/ Marcus Rashford

This thing dey pain some people dieeeee! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:




Crespo - Used wrongly and flopped at chelsea
2) Etoo - our African king was dethroned and used as a freaking RWB
3) Benzema Already a seasoned and proven player at madrid before Mourinho arrival
4) Costa - Already a proven player even before Mourinho arrival

For all the names you mentioned, dont forget to add some strikers that Mourinho totally destroyed like the likes of
1) Shevchenko- Legend at milan until Mourinho took him Flopped
2) Crespo - Chelsea flop
3) Kezman - top scorer at PSV until Mourinho Flop
4) Mikel obi - turned to a sideways passer
5) Mohamed salah - flop at chelsea under Mourinho
6) Kevin debruye- Flop at chelsea under Mourinho

There you go......


The man isn't blameless but Sheva was a Roman request and Milan sold him after he was broken, like they did with Kaka. Crespo was struggling at Chelsea before Mourinho even joined. There are also many players that he rejuvenated, Cesc, Makelele etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 42 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group