Rohr's Interview Escalates Conflict: NFF Issues Query......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ukwala
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr's Interview Escalates Conflict: NFF Issues Query...

Post by ukwala »

Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote: Ahhhhh!

Mr. Rohr is about to remove the one thing that made him very attractive to the crooks at NFF and insulated him from criticism.
His ability to suffer and smile and nod, saying everything is okay while he is being owed or even someone collecting Finder's Fee and Administrative Fee for his money, was too attractive. He will soon not be as attractive to them.
Like those before him, they will turn on him.
Chief, you are too biased 'jare.
"The one thing"?
Really? :blink:

He has achieved nothing?

Okay let's see whether this pans out as you predict.
I doubt it very much :lol: :lol: :lol:
I read Cell's comments to mean that the NFF guys are only interested in one thing; money in their pockets. Rohr's achievements on the green grass mean jack to them.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

ukwala wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Mr. Rohr is about to remove the one thing that made him very attractive to the crooks at NFF and insulated him from criticism.
His ability to suffer and smile and nod, saying everything is okay while he is being owed or even someone collecting Finder's Fee and Administrative Fee for his money, was too attractive. He will soon not be as attractive to them.
"The one thing"?

He has achieved nothing?

I read Cell's comments to mean that the NFF guys are only interested in one thing; money in their pockets. Rohr's achievements on the green grass mean jack to them.
Thank you.

The NFF (regardless of who is at the helm) have fired successful coaches. Even those who have achieved way more than Rohr.
The attractive part about Rohr is not his achievements. It is that he is a quiet guy who doesn't 'fight' the NFF or talks about the NFF.
Now he is changing that part of his behaviour. So you will see the NFF 'deal' with him as they have dealt with others.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

ohenhen1 wrote:I don't mind the idea of hiring Emanuel Amuneke and give him an experienced back room staff.

30 K per month to start with, he can earn more with good performance. Higher winning bonuses and etc. The NFF should spend what they can afford
...even if you make am 5k/month dem no go pay. Yeah, they will promise but not pay. The country and their goon leadership are screwed.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Damunk wrote:

"The one thing"?

He has achieved nothing?

Thank you.

The NFF (regardless of who is at the helm) have fired successful coaches. Even those who have achieved way more than Rohr.
The attractive part about Rohr is not his achievements. It is that he is a quiet guy who doesn't 'fight' the NFF or talks about the NFF.
Now he is changing that part of his behaviour. So you will see the NFF 'deal' with him as they have dealt with others.
I still disagree.
I think Rohr's output keeps them 'sweet' ie comfortable to do what they want to do far more than his occasional outspokenness.
Once he starts to fail, then his outspokenness becomes intolerable to them and he's a goner,
Bottom line, keep winning and you are safe Rohr, whether you speak up or not.
Ask Keshi. He was as outspoken as they come but they could do him nattin.

Start bringing in dodgy results and there's not a leg to stand on.

Na so dem do Keshi. They simply didn't renew his contract.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Babalawo wrote:
mcal wrote:...when I say Nigeria is full idiotts some of their cohorts on here will as usual defend and call me names.

….What stops you from presenting yourself as an alternative to "these idiots"?

Internet Loud Mouth.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Damunk wrote:

"The one thing"?

He has achieved nothing?

Thank you.

I still disagree.
I think Rohr's output keeps them 'sweet' ie comfortable to do what they want to do far more than his occasional outspokenness.
Once he starts to fail, then his outspokenness becomes intolerable to them and he's a goner,
Bottom line, keep winning and you are safe Rohr, whether you speak up or not.
Ask Keshi. He was as outspoken as they come but they could do him nattin.

Start bringing in dodgy results and there's not a leg to stand on.

Na so dem do Keshi. They simply didn't renew his contract.
I love Keshi but he should have left straight after winning the Afcon since they were waiting for him to lose the Quarter final which he won!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI