Onazi is Back!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Onazi is Back!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.completesports.com/onazi-ha ... to-injury/

The warrior returns. Very happy to that he back playing again after a major injury set back. He will certainly have something to say about the CM role next to Ndidi once he regains form. Welcome back .

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Igugu
Egg
Egg
Re: Onazi is Back!

Post by Igugu »

Pleeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! Give a rest.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Igugu wrote:Pleeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! Give a rest.
Wat? Is there something wrong with wishing him well?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I wish Onazi well, top top guy... but him time don pass, time to move on.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Got 14 minutes today
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Tobi17 wrote:I wish Onazi well, top top guy... but him time don pass, time to move on.
:agree: 100%
YNWA
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Onazi is still in the SE frame. He's good and young enough to reclaim a starting XI place in the SE again.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:Onazi is still in the SE frame. He's good and young enough to reclaim a starting XI place in the SE again.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Glad he has recovered from injury. It will take some time for him to get back to full match fitness. Same goes for Ebuehi.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

olu wrote:Glad he has recovered from injury. It will take some time for him to get back to full match fitness. Same goes for Ebuehi.
Cream rises to the top always. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Onazi can not get his spot back.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I like Onazi but he has the following ahead of him who have cemented their places.

Ndidi
Aribo
Etebo
Azeez

Then there is

Mikel Agu
Azuibikwe
Kingsley Michael

And if we get Ejaria

Onazi has to work really hard just to even be considered as a bench warmer. It is an uphill task.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I refused initially to open the thread.
Eventually did, because its only fair to wish him well.
I will stop @ those two sentences.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Wish Onazi well. He used to be my favorite SE player before that disastrous England friendly. Would love to see him back to form though
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Great he is back playing - that’s what great players do. As for any SE role; that's is the history book. He was already at the tail end of his SE career before the injury in both physical and mental capacities needed in that role. Let’s wish him well in all future endeavors .
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

jette1 wrote:Great he is back playing - that’s what great players do. As for any SE role; that's is the history book. He was already at the tail end of his SE career before the injury in both physical and mental capacities needed in that role. Let’s wish him well in all future endeavors .
His SE future will be determined by his delivery with his club(s). To say anything is history is unsound. If he performs, by all means call him back.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
olu wrote:Glad he has recovered from injury. It will take some time for him to get back to full match fitness. Same goes for Ebuehi.
Cream rises to the top always. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Onazi can not get his spot back.
Exactly. While Im not a fan of Onazi, all he needs is top top performances. Just watch, once he moves to Lique 1 or any of those clubs, theyll start abusing Rohr for not starting him.

Never write off any footballer.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Just checked his age. He's 27yrs tomorrow which is equivalent to 32yrs for Normal european players. That is China/Turkish age for Nigerian footballers. Mikel managed to stretch it to 29yrs, playing top footballer.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.completesports.com/onazi-ha ... to-injury/

The warrior returns. Very happy to that he back playing again after a major injury set back. He will certainly have something to say about the CM role next to Ndidi once he regains form. Welcome back .

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Damn it was a whole year!! :shock: :shock:

Glad to see he has recovered from injury. There is no such thing as too much depth. If he regains his form, he is definitely in the mix for a spot in the rotation.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

chief nfachairman wrote:Just checked his age. He's 27yrs tomorrow which is equivalent to 32yrs for Normal european players. That is China/Turkish age for Nigerian footballers. Mikel managed to stretch it to 29yrs, playing top footballer.

Don't start this please.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

If 27 is his real age then should be able to compete with the other CM/DMs.
chief nfachairman wrote:Just checked his age. He's 27yrs tomorrow which is equivalent to 32yrs for Normal european players. That is China/Turkish age for Nigerian footballers. Mikel managed to stretch it to 29yrs, playing top footballer.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

This thread should be moved to problems and solution.
He had a problem, an injury.
He apparently had a solution to the injury.
The question then should be, what was his solution to the injury.
Such information would be helpful to players that are still relevant to SE.

Having said that, merry christmas to him and continued success with his career.