U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Gotti »

danfo driver wrote:If you like call me Felicia or Helena, it won’t change the fact that the Bichi family are enjoying their wealth and the boy is playing for the youth side of one of the biggest clubs in Europe! You simply have to accept that fact! Your pain and anguish at their success cannot and will not derail that.

As for intellect, I attended better schools than you did, and I achieved better grades than you did. This is a fact.

In regard to values, I was a mass server as a child! I am sure you were never a mass server!

Oh! Before I forget, SMH!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Tragically delusional comedy...
But have NO INTEREST in dignifying you with crass personal comparisons.

Bye Felicia!! SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The Eagle wrote:Is there any actual PROOF that Valencia has signed him? Or is this one of those "Morocco wants to hire Rohr" type of fictional stories?
Its total fantasy football made in Nigeria by a Internet cafe chewing stick journalist!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Is there any actual PROOF that Valencia has signed him? Or is this one of those "Morocco wants to hire Rohr" type of fictional stories?
Its total fantasy football made in Nigeria by a Internet cafe chewing stick journalist!
Don't mind these jokers, dude is not listed in any of Valencia's teams.

Valencia CF First Team Squad 2019 / 2020
https://www.valenciacf.com/en/sports/en ... am=players

VCF Mestalla - Valencia Club de Fútbol B, also named Mestalla, is the reserve team of Valencia CF

VCF Academy - Squad 11-a-side Juvenil A 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... orada=2019

VCF Academy - Squad 11-a-side Juvenil B 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353481

VCF Academy - SQUAD 11-A-SIDE CADETE A 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353482

VCF Academy - SQUAD 11-A-SIDE CADETE FUNDACIÓ VCF A 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353483

VCF Academy - SQUAD 11-A-SIDE INFANTIL A 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353485

VCF Academy - SQUAD 11-A-SIDE INFANTIL FUNDACIÓ VCF A 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353486

VCF Academy - SQUAD 11-A-SIDE INFANTIL B 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353487
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

iworo wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Don't mind these jokers, dude is not listed in any of Valencia's teams.

Valencia CF First Team Squad 2019 / 2020

VCF Mestalla - Valencia Club de Fútbol B, also named Mestalla, is the reserve team of Valencia CF

VCF Academy - Squad 11-a-side Juvenil A 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... orada=2019

VCF Academy - Squad 11-a-side Juvenil B 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353481

VCF Academy - SQUAD 11-A-SIDE CADETE A 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353482

VCF Academy - SQUAD 11-A-SIDE CADETE FUNDACIÓ VCF A 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353483

VCF Academy - SQUAD 11-A-SIDE INFANTIL A 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353485

VCF Academy - SQUAD 11-A-SIDE INFANTIL FUNDACIÓ VCF A 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353486

VCF Academy - SQUAD 11-A-SIDE INFANTIL B 2019 / 2020
http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plant ... ria=353487
:clap: And now they’ve totally discredited themselves and Bitchy,the Information Age isn’t the place for such weak journalism as the source can be traced and in this no official account has been made so this news can remain in the village beer parlour!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Maybe it becomes official next year?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote: :clap: And now they’ve totally discredited themselves and Bitchy,the Information Age isn’t the place for such weak journalism as the source can be traced and in this no official account has been made so this news can remain in the village beer parlour!
you seem very angry at a young child. why is that?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote: :clap: And now they’ve totally discredited themselves and Bitchy,the Information Age isn’t the place for such weak journalism as the source can be traced and in this no official account has been made so this news can remain in the village beer parlour!
I don’t know him and I’ve never seen him play, spell check made a mess of his name I guess but does Valencia know of him?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I don’t know him and I’ve never seen him play, spell check made a mess of his name
How often do you use the word "bitchy" in your normal daily life and who, in your life are you calling bitchy that regularly? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: because i just typed Bichi into my iPhone and the autocorrect selections were "biggy" and "bishop." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess but does Valencia know of him?
I have never been to Valencia before and I have never met anyone who works there, so I cant tell you. You will have to send an email on their website and hopefully, someone will reach out to you within the next 7-14 business days. Dont forget to write the email in Spanish.

In the meantime, what I do know and what I can assure you is that the Bichi family will most likely fly abroad for Christmas and their children will receive very expensive gifts.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Honestly, some people just enjoy arguing just for the sake of arguing. So sad, they are just developmentally delayed in the management of their emotions.....emotional immaturity. Physical age can be counted by number of birthdays, but psychological or emotional age, by contrast, becomes evident in emotional reactions and habits. They do not act in a consistently civil manner because they have not yet internalized the rules of "civilized" adults.

An adult exercise careful judgment before talking whereas childish adults impulsively blurt out tactless words, hurtful words......petulant, pouting, name-calling, poor impulse control, need to be the center of attention, bullying, budding narcissism......I tell you what, all hope is not lost in developing the ability to recognize your faults and biases and take ownership when you're wrong. Just my two cents.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iworo wrote:Honestly, some people just enjoy arguing just for the sake of arguing. So sad, they are just developmentally delayed in the management of their emotions.....emotional immaturity. Physical age can be counted by number of birthdays, but psychological or emotional age, by contrast, becomes evident in emotional reactions and habits. They do not act in a consistently civil manner because they have not yet internalized the rules of "civilized" adults.

An adult exercise careful judgment before talking whereas childish adults impulsively blurt out tactless words, hurtful words......petulant, pouting, name-calling, poor impulse control, need to be the center of attention, bullying, budding narcissism......I tell you what, all hope is not lost in developing the ability to recognize your faults and biases and take ownership when you're wrong. Just my two cents.
Story..get off the internet
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is probably JJ. Will have to wait to see if Valencia FC will announce the signing. I doubt they can even sign a non EU player or any player according to FIFA rules before they are 18.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Sheege!! A binchi kowa ne!!! :lol:
:wink:
"a co-worker in Valencia noted this story, but refused to confirm it" :P
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Only slow folks like Danfo fell for the Valencia charade…
Meanwhile, he’s finally become (in)famous for chastising Teni for not bowing down to Buhari.

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Uncle, its been a while. You seem to be very angry. I thought after 3 years, your anger would have subsided. But you are still angry. A 58 year old man, angry at a small child. Take it easy Uncle, please. Take it easy. I know the economy is very tough and the Bichi family will go on Christmas vacation again this week. And Abba Bichi will unwrap a new Mercedes GT 4-door as his Christmas present, and this hurts you. A child, living the life you always wanted but couldnt attain. Take it easy, Uncle. It will be well. :D
Gotti wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:13 am :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Only slow folks like Danfo fell for the Valencia charade…
Meanwhile, he’s finally become (in)famous for chastising Teni for not bowing down to Buhari.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia....

Post by Gotti »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:49 am Uncle, its been a while. You seem to be very angry. I thought after 3 years, your anger would have subsided. But you are still angry. A 58 year old man, angry at a small child. Take it easy Uncle, please. Take it easy. I know the economy is very tough and the Bichi family will go on Christmas vacation again this week. And Abba Bichi will unwrap a new Mercedes GT 4-door as his Christmas present, and this hurts you. A child, living the life you always wanted but couldnt attain. Take it easy, Uncle. It will be well. :D
Your crude worship of money is a sad self-commentary (ironically, wealthy isn’t one of the things it says about you)… :taunt:

Meanwhile, pull out your head which is implanted so far up Bichi’s arse as to enable you give him an oral colonoscopy and stay on the SUBSTANTIVE topic of Abba Bichi’s fabled “Valencia” career. Is there another FC Valencia in Abuja?! LMAO!!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Didn’t really know much about the kid but I’ve gone and watched a bit of him on clips including the ones he himself put up.

Let’s just say if Valencia have indeed signed him, I’m gonna go for a trial myself.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Gotti wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:59 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:49 am Uncle, its been a while. You seem to be very angry. I thought after 3 years, your anger would have subsided. But you are still angry. A 58 year old man, angry at a small child. Take it easy Uncle, please. Take it easy. I know the economy is very tough and the Bichi family will go on Christmas vacation again this week. And Abba Bichi will unwrap a new Mercedes GT 4-door as his Christmas present, and this hurts you. A child, living the life you always wanted but couldnt attain. Take it easy, Uncle. It will be well. :D
Your crude worship of money is a sad self-commentary (ironically, wealthy isn’t one of the things it says about you)… :taunt:

Meanwhile, pull out your head which is implanted so far up Bichi’s arse as to enable you give him an oral colonoscopy and stay on the SUBSTANTIVE topic of Abba Bichi’s fabled “Valencia” career. Is there another FC Valencia in Abuja?! LMAO!!
:rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Uncle,

I wont lie to you, I like crude oil. I once invested in a downstream company and thats how I erected my apartment building in Banana Island and got a one bedroom in Belgravia, SW1X. Best investment I ever made. Crude oil! I would have told you guys on Cybereagles to get in, but my former account was banned during that period, so i couldnt reach you guys.

Additionally, I have been meaning to ask you, how uncomfortable is this colonoscopy thing? You have been doing it for 18 years now and some of us will soon reach the age, where its recommended. Your health and casual colonoscopic experience will help some of us, the younger ones. :D

In the meantime, take it easy Uncle. I am sure the Bichis will bid you well with a Christmas card, as they fly out on a private jet to their Christmas holiday! Oh! Uncle, have you been in a private jet? What an experience!

Oh! Before I forget, Uncle. SMH! :D

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:24 pm Uncle,

I wont lie to you, I like crude oil. I once invested in a downstream company and thats how I erected my apartment building in Banana Island and got a one bedroom in Belgravia, SW1X. Best investment I ever made. Crude oil! I would have told you guys on Cybereagles to get in, but my former account was banned during that period, so i couldnt reach you guys.

Additionally, I have been meaning to ask you, how uncomfortable is this colonoscopy thing? You have been doing it for 18 years now and some of us will soon reach the age, where its recommended. Your health and casual colonoscopic experience will help some of us, the younger ones. :D

In the meantime, take it easy Uncle. I am sure the Bichis will bid you well with a Christmas card, as they fly out on a private jet to their Christmas holiday! Oh! Uncle, have you been in a private jet? What an experience!

I’m so confused right now… what are we talking about?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

waka-man wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:57 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:24 pm Uncle,

Danfo is an insecure small man, real high value men don't toot their horns much less on a faceless platform where nobody gives a shitt about your delusions :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Back in 2019 Nigeria u17dropped Malcolm Ebiowei for this guy? :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:00 am
waka-man wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:57 pm

Danfo is an insecure small man, real high value men don't toot their horns much less on a faceless platform where nobody gives a shitt about your delusions :rotf:
Hehehe.. my brother, you watched Insecure too? I didnt want to say anything before, but since you asked -- it is true, I dated Issa Rae for 2 years around when she started season 1 of Insecure. Honestly, she was a good girlfriend, but every time I spent the night at her condo, it was hell. it was hell, my brother! I wont like to you. She has this horn that she keeps under her bed and exactly at 3:41 am in the morning, she will wake up and toot the horn! It was soooooo loud and I couldnt accept that. To top it off, a faceless high value man who lived in the condo right in front of hers called the cops multiple times. Nobody else in that building gave a shitt; but for me, it was a platform of delusions.

I ended the relationship and bought a cottage on Collingwood Dr. Not sure if you know the place, its in the West of Hollywood Hills.... that side that has a sprawling view of SO-CAL.