Cyriel Dessers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Cyriel Dessers

Post by Damunk »

icee wrote:I feel there are 3 areas and the SE are set for the next WC.

1. Steadiness at GK - I expect Uzoho to come through

2. A Physical compliment to Oshimen. I like Samu and Simon but need someone in the mould of Amotaxi / Yak. AMO and Yekini were a great combo. Dressers may fit the bill to partner with Victor Oshimen. This is my definition of full Niger package - intelligent, strong, skillful with SWAG!...and delivers

3. A consistent playmaker
Good point.
Amokachi wasn't called "The Bull' for nothing. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Next wrote:Well, me thought some of you guys here have connection to some NFF officials or scouting team? If so why don't you just give them a "tip" about him and maybe, just maybe, they will call him up:::

If l remember correctly, ha has already played for the Belgian U21(stand corrected).

He was called up but never saw a minute of action so he can play for Nigeria Without needing a fifa switch.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

Apparently, there has already been a contact between NFF official and Desser after the match against ADO Den Haag (last Saturday). My understanding is that the guy wants to play for SE and even said he would be happy to get invite , even if it just for a friendly match...
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Next wrote:Apparently, there has already been a contact between NFF official and Desser after the match against ADO Den Haag (last Saturday). My understanding is that the guy wants to play for SE and even said he would be happy to get invite , even if it just for a friendly match...
I was actually about to report this as well, just got off a chat with a friend on whatsapp who is close to one of the NFF board members, and has his ears to the inside scoops... and indeed Cyriel has been contacted for a possible call up for the March qualifiers next year.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Only had to take the inept NFF this long.
Lets hope the Belgians don't make a pass at him first.
Tobi17 wrote:
Next wrote:Apparently, there has already been a contact between NFF official and Desser after the match against ADO Den Haag (last Saturday). My understanding is that the guy wants to play for SE and even said he would be happy to get invite , even if it just for a friendly match...
I was actually about to report this as well, just got off a chat with a friend on whatsapp who is close to one of the NFF board members, and has his ears to the inside scoops... and indeed Cyriel has been contacted for a possible call up for the March qualifiers next year.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Otitokoro wrote:Only had to take the inept NFF this long.
Tobi17 wrote:
Belgium? With their world class attack its very unlikely, and even if he does get a call up by any chance, he will be grateful to even warm the bench for too long.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Only had to take the inept NFF this long.
Tobi17 wrote:
Belgium? With their world class attack its very unlikely, and even if he does get a call up by any chance, he will be grateful to even warm the bench for too long.

He will give Benteke, Origi and that airhead Batshuayi a run for their money. I just hope we call him up 1st. The NFF and **** have a way of screwing these things up.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

john12 wrote:Ahmed Musa nigeria world cup highest goal scorer at world cup that sends 100 children to university,owns gas station, fvcks Instagram models as he pleases is a deadweight?? this is Thanksgiving period so I will bite my tongue
No disrespect to any player but if those are some of the prerequisites to play for the SE then we are truly rolling low and many on/off this site would easily make the grade by those bolded two (the charity towards children is a noble cause but even that doesn’t merit a place on the team). I will take it you were happy it was thanksgiving :D
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

uglyoneiamagain wrote:
john12 wrote:Ahmed Musa nigeria world cup highest goal scorer at world cup that sends 100 children to university,owns gas station, fvcks Instagram models as he pleases is a deadweight?? this is Thanksgiving period so I will bite my tongue
No disrespect to any player but if those are some of the prerequisites to play for the SE then we are truly rolling low and many on/off this site would easily make the grade by those bolded two (the charity towards children is a noble cause but even that doesn’t merit a place on the team). I will take it you were happy it was thanksgiving :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

bret- hart wrote:[/video]
Was this video meant to showcase this guys talent ??? It is not very flattering , in the first few clips he didn’t score and his assists also didn’t result in goals. I am however prepared to give him the benefit of of the doubt watching him in a friendly which should reveal if he is any good.

But we do need manage expectations after all he does play in a weak league.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Great news...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."