Ndidi v Iwobi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kawawa
Egg
Egg
Re: Ndidi v Iwobi

Post by kawawa »

Really happy for Kelechi.. Many games coming up in the next 4 weeks. This was a confidence boosting performance! While we are it wow for Ndidi. Another great display and the surge to set up Kele’s assist, just awesome
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

bushboy wrote:It is time for us to tell the truth about Iwobi. The boy is never, ever going to be a top level footballer. He is too damn lazy!! The most annoying player ever to watch! He has the talent, but his workrate is absolutely terrible!!
Go tell yourself the truth...that your opinion is irrelevant to Iwobi and his career. A young man that's been playing top level footy for club and country for years is not going to be a top level player? Sorry, you're late to the party. The Iwobi ship has sailed and is cruising whether you admit it or not.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

All 3 Nigerians balked today big time..Iwobi had a hand in Everton's goal similar to Ndidi....then Kele did all the rest.top 3 players in today's games were all Nigerians, Now that's a record
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I never gave up on Nacho and I'm happy he's answering his critics. He's scored in every game he has played this season and I hope he revives his career. His combination with Osimhen will be lethal!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:I never gave up on Nacho and I'm happy he's answering his critics. He's scored in every game he has played this season and I hope he revives his career. His combination with Osimhen will be lethal!
But that UK nollywood doctor also known as a fence sitter and the leader of the Rohrbots said otherwise
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:
Let me help you.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Damunk wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Let me help you.

http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Let me just get this off my mind. I hate Jamie Vardy. It is rare you see a player who mixes selfishness with stupidity :curse:

Kele gives him a beautiful pass. All he had to do was give a simple return pass to Kele and that would have been 3-1 to Leicester, and Kele's second. Instead the fooooool miscontrols in the box and the chance is gone. FT

I’ve seen Vardy not pass to Kelechi many times over the years. And I think it’s deliberate. It’s perfectly logical if you consider it cynically
The coach must be aware of this too. He should blast Vardy's ears off. Selfish rodent!! :curse:
Yes, but what is the coach to do? Vardy is more reliable than Kelechi, and in my opinion, they compete for the same position. Vardy generally did Leicester a favor by staying, and best believe, nobody there wants to upset him.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Damunk wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Let me help you.
The spirit in the Leicester dressing room is incredible! :clap: :clap: That is championship winning mentality right there. For their sake, Liverpool better not slip up o! :idea:

Wha choo looking at?!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

charlie wrote:Silva doesn't deserve the sack. This was a tough game to get a result from and his tactics where on. I think Everton just had too many changes in key positions this year. If he keeps his job, I expect Everton to do much much better next year.
Silva mishandled the game down the stretch and it cost him. Even his starting lineup was unbalanced to say the least. Clearly he's a man coaching without confidence and it shows.

Meanwhile, well done Kelechi. Hard work from the training ground is paying off. He looked fitter and more decisive with all his touches. I expect Rodgers to reward him with an increased role as we enter this congested fixture month of December. :thumb: