Kelechiiiiiii

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Kelechiiiiiii

Post by Flex Swift »

I am sorry but their no excuse for Rohr to select a Basketball player ahead of a proven goal scorer for the cup of nations squad no excuse. And for your information Nacho was injured at the World Cup and hid his injury and should not have played against Argentina but that is the reason why he performed poorly in that match.

The basketball player doesn’t start for his club has not scored a single goal in the champions league yet has no history as being a top scorer in any FIFA competition yet his was selected ahead of a proven clinical goal scorer fellas we have a crap coach
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Flex Swift wrote:I am sorry but their no excuse for Rohr to select a Basketball player ahead of a proven goal scorer for the cup of nations squad no excuse. And for your information Nacho was injured at the World Cup and hid his injury and should not have played against Argentina but that is the reason why he performed poorly in that match.

The basketball player doesn’t start for his club has not scored a single goal in the champions league yet has no history as being a top scorer in any FIFA competition yet his was selected ahead of a proven clinical goal scorer fellas we have a crap coach
The basketball player was in form while Nacho was not in form period!!!
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Flex Swift wrote:I am sorry but their no excuse for Rohr to select a Basketball player ahead of a proven goal scorer for the cup of nations squad no excuse. And for your information Nacho was injured at the World Cup and hid his injury and should not have played against Argentina but that is the reason why he performed poorly in that match.

You are talking all wise and insightfully with the benefit of hindsight.
Pre-AFCON and when he was selected for the final AFCON squad we didn't hear 'pimm' from you against him.
You actually went as far as wishing injury and major fokkops on Ighalo and Akpeyi because you didn't think they were good enough for AFCON. Plus you wanted Rohr to fail at AFCON for choosing them.
But not once at the time did you express any concern about Onuachu.

Now you dey form like say you dey talk am since.
All facts.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Dammy wrote:

Really? And what happened to his form at the nations cup? The bobo was found out then relegated to the bench after one match, big waste of a squad place. His form was fake as he played in Norway and I bet even you would shine in that league.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:

U dey mind am?
He was more concerned with wishing injury on Ighalo than complaining about Onuachu. :roll:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Damunk wrote:

You are talking all wise and insightfully with the benefit of hindsight.
Pre-AFCON and when he was selected for the final AFCON squad we didn't hear 'pimm' from you against him.
You actually went as far as wishing injury and major fokkops on Ighalo and Akpeyi because you didn't think they were good enough for AFCON. Plus you wanted Rohr to fail at AFCON for choosing them.
But not once at the time did you express any concern about Onuachu.

Now you dey form like say you dey talk am since.
All facts.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think you are mistaken i was very vocal about the exclusion of Nacho in my opinion a clinical goal scorer should always make the squad. I was shouted down with talk of Ighalo is ahead of him. The difference is Ighalo is just an average footballer that requires 10 opportunities to score while Nacho needs a single opportunity and the ball is in the back of the net. Do you guys think it is easy to score for Mancity coming on as a sub? Or being top scorer in a fIfa competition you now replace him with someone playing in Norway and China
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...so much praise for Iheanacho for great outing yesterday, let's give it one week same folks go come out with dagger to slay the kid.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:

U dey mind am?
He was more concerned with wishing injury on Ighalo than complaining about Onuachu. :roll:

My reaction having discovered that Mrs Ighalo and the Basketballer were selected ahead of our best striker!!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

mcal wrote:...so much praise for Iheanacho for great outing yesterday, let's give it one week same folks go come out with dagger to slay the kid.
We have been robbed of that performance in the national team and to be fair he has been scoring in the cup competitions was prolific during preseason but some people justifies the inclusion of players based in China and Norway. I can’t wait to see the partnership between Nacho and Victor........
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Everyone is raving about Nacho’s performance yesterday. Wow what a performance came on as sub provided an assist,scored the winning goal voted Man of the match.

It’s no secret I have always supported the talented in the national team and shown dislike for the below ..... Olofinjana, Makinwa, Akpeyi, Efe, Shittu, Ighalo, Success , Baruwa Eguvaon etc, etc
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:

how many goals have the basketball player scored since the lucky shot vs Egypt? This is what the basketball player did last week in the Champs League

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

So you’re saying he put his own agenda before his own team and country :ohmy:
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

There’s no doubt in my mind that Kelechi is an excellent support striker. Hopefully, Brendan Rogers has realized that and will stop playing Vardy as a lone striker :!:

Cheers.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:There’s no doubt in my mind that Kelechi is an excellent support striker. Hopefully, Brendan Rogers has realized that and will stop playing Vardy as a lone striker :!:

Cheers.
Not sure I agree with this....I think Kelechi's major strength is his eye for goal.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Flex Swift wrote:
mcal wrote:...so much praise for Iheanacho for great outing yesterday, let's give it one week same folks go come out with dagger to slay the kid.
We have been robbed of that performance in the national team and to be fair he has been scoring in the cup competitions was prolific during preseason but some people justifies the inclusion of players based in China and Norway. I can’t wait to see the partnership between Nacho and Victor........
Why are you not directing this vitriol against Rodgers given his prolific “ preseason”. By the way how was his preseason the season b4 this one and yet he went from Sept 2018 through the whole of last season without scoring an EPL goal until yesterday. Looking at the threads everyone wants Kele to be the one we saw at MC and over his first few games with The SE. Something went wrong somewhere, his coaches saw it both club and country but of course Monday morning coaches always know better. Let’s just give him a chance and see if he has it again. One game is promising but let’s see what happens. The guy from China led the whole continent in scoring during qualifiers and tournament by the way
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

deanotito wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:There’s no doubt in my mind that Kelechi is an excellent support striker. Hopefully, Brendan Rogers has realized that and will stop playing Vardy as a lone striker :!:

Cheers.
Not sure I agree with this....I think Kelechi's major strength is his eye for goal.
I think we will always be divided on that one.
My view tallies with TTTK's.
I see him as the ultimate support striker
If he can get his confidence and form back, he'd be the ideal partner for Osimhen like many have suggested. The only challenge is getting back his mojo so he can justify his place in an increasingly competitive Super Eagles first 11.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i can bet my bottom $$$ the nollywood Doctor Damunk, will be the first in line
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
deanotito wrote:

Cheers.
If he can get his confidence and form back, he'd be the ideal partner for Osimhen like many have suggested. The only challenge is getting back his mojo so he can justify his place in an increasingly competitive Super Eagles first 11.
see how you talk without actually researching ? Now lets view Kele when he first started balling for the SE, now which current SE striker including Osimhen has performed better? I repeat none , absolutely none ..I am talking about playing for the SE...mind you Kele just turned 23
SuperEagles

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Damunk wrote:
deanotito wrote:

Cheers.
Its a tantalizing thought, Kele and Vic firing on all cylinders....but I can't picture it working...unless of course, Kele has transformed himself to having the qualities of a support striker. In any case, I am just happy for the boy sha
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Iheanacho: It Was An Opportunity & I Took It
Goalscorer Kelechi Iheanacho was thrilled with the way he seized his opportunity after coming off the bench to set up one and score another in the 2-1 victory over Everton on Sunday.

- Kelechi Iheanacho says his performance against Everton on Sunday came as a result of hard work in training
- The Nigeria forward assisted Jamie Vardy before scoring the winner at King Power Stadium
- City recorded their 10th Premier League win in 14 2019/20 fixtures

The Nigeria’s first Premier League appearance of the season saw him replace Ayoze Pérez on 62 minutes before he set up the league’s top scorer, Jamie Vardy, for the leveller six minutes later.

City’s pressure finally told in the fourth minute of injury time, as Nigeria international frontman Iheanacho – originally flagged offside before VAR awarded his goal – fired into the bottom corner to seal all three points.

“It was a great moment, [it was] my first game of the season and first goal, so I’m really buzzing – I’m happy today,” Iheanacho told LCFC TV.

“It all came from the hard work in training, I’ve been working hard and keeping my head up and waiting for the opportunity to come. I’m happy it came, and I took it.”

When asked about his emotions as he was about to be introduced, Iheanacho says he was always confident in his own ability as he went on to turn the game on its head.

“I was just concentrating on the game, and watching the game, and how the game was going,” he said. “When the manager said ‘you’re going to come on’, I was confident and, of course, they’re my team-mates – they know what I can do and I know what they can do.

“I know where the passes are going to come. We work together in training and we’ve been playing together, so everyone knows everybody. We’re happy that we had this great moment today.”

Iheanacho emphasised City’s togetherness at the full-time whistle, and after a sixth-straight Premier League win, he explained why every member of the squad was delighted with Sunday’s result.

He added: “To be fair, this team, starting from the players, to the staff and the manager – everyone – we are all together, so everyone is happy with each other.

“Those who are playing or those who are not playing, everyone is happy. It’s a great squad, it’s a happy place to be.

“I know everyone is happy for me, they’ve been waiting for me to do this, so I’m happy as well. We’re all happy!”

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1512449/ihean ... -i-took-it
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Like I thought, he only brought Kele on to save the team, when things are going well there’s no place for him in the team. I hope he can find a new home in January.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

maceo4 wrote:Like I thought, he only brought Kele on to save the team, when things are going well there’s no place for him in the team. I hope he can find a new home in January.
This is the way it has always been at that club for him. He's wasted the chances they have given him, but the boy is really not put in position to succeed. It won't be long before Gray takes his spot on the bench and we start hearing how hard he is working in training again.