Kelechiiiiiii

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Kelechiiiiiii

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:Like I thought, he only brought Kele on to save the team, when things are going well there’s no place for him in the team. I hope he can find a new home in January.
during Pre-season, you were abusing me, when i told you Rodgers don't fancy Kelechi...talk about killing a players confidence...he has played 3 games this season and has scored 3 times...what more should a footballer do? Kele needs to leave that pathetic club and so should Wilfred. I will soon put a curse on Leicester... I let them slide when they did the same to Musa...why do you think assanal is suffering right now... we've cursed them
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Like I thought, he only brought Kele on to save the team, when things are going well there’s no place for him in the team. I hope he can find a new home in January.
during Pre-season, you were abusing me, when i told you Rodgers don't fancy Kelechi...talk about killing a players confidence...he has played 3 games this season and has scored 3 times...what more should a footballer do? Kele needs to leave that pathetic club and so should Wilfred. I will soon put a curse on Leicester... I let them slide when they did the same to Musa...why do you think assanal is suffering right now... we've cursed them
Bros, *ahem* (clears throat), that was Futcha. Me and you were fighting Futcha saying Brenda Rogers didn't fancy Kelechi...ol boy never confuse me with that MAGA...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bros, *ahem* (clears throat), that was Futcha. Me and you were fighting Futcha saying Brenda Rogers didn't fancy Kelechi...ol boy never confuse me with that MAGA...
ok
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ok
of all people, you take mace's word for something?

i am dissapointing bp

if it was negative then you know mace said it.

i remember the thread, unlike mace i took a positive outlook i said it is good hes playing in the preseason.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ok

i am dissapointing bp

i remember the thread, unlike mace i took a positive outlook i said it is good hes playing in the preseason.
ok
SuperEagles

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Rodgers pays Kelechi for rescuing the 3 points for him by sitting him on the bench again. Kelechi needs to go to another club.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ok

i am dissapointing bp

ok
See the MAGA at work: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=296308&p=5478884&hi ... i#p5478884
Super Eagus 4 Life!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

forgive me for being positive, i know you can't relate.
Saints baby we did it
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

King Futcha wrote:forgive me for being positive, i know you can't relate.
Live with your head planted squarely in the sand while the rest of us deal with actual reality. NA so una MAGAs dey, refuse to see the obvious thing staring you in the face.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

maceo4 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:forgive me for being positive, i know you can't relate.
Live with your head planted squarely in the sand while the rest of us deal with actual reality. NA so una MAGAs dey, refuse to see the obvious thing staring you in the face.
i assume you want to gloat because this is probably the first time one of your negative opinions turned out to be right... by all means carry on.
Saints baby we did it
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Kelechi starts v Aston Villa! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Goa)llllllllll
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Roger's is scared of me, I posted a few days ago i was going to do bobo yonder because he refuses to play kele..He knows better now....I don't scare if Vardy scores on the moon , he must play a Nigerian first
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let this sink in, Kele has more goals than onuachi with less playing time
..once again, let that sink in
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Kele teaching Rogers a lesson! Just like I thought he will thrive in this new team Rogers has built where they actually play and combine like that our U-17 team that Kele thrives in and City. Glad he’s showing his boss hopefully this leads to more starts!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its between pool and Leceister now
SuperEagles

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Let this sink in, Kele has more goals than onuachi with less playing time
Bigpokey

Rohr will not ignore Kele in the next call up. How can he?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enugu II wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Let this sink in, Kele has more goals than onuachi with less playing time
Bigpokey

Rohr will not ignore Kele in the next call up. How can he?
The next call up is in march. ..I don't trust that manager
SuperEagles

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
INEHACHO IS NOW BETTER THAN BEFORE

Post by JACKAL »

He is a better player today than he has ever been.

Great ball control, fantastic pace, great awareness, excellent team play...all around fantastic play.

This Brendan Roger is a real coach. I never real thought much of him when he coached Liverpool years ago, but now I think he is the man. Whoever is the talent scout /general manager at Leicester should be commended as the best in the game. This team picks some of the most fantastic talent in Soccer. Then they lose them to bigger teams and bring in a replacement that is equally as good. Unbelievable.

Vardy
Kante
Mahrez
Ndidi
Iheanacho
Huth
Maguire
Madison
Soyunchu
Even Musa

okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Between Chilwell, Ndidi, Maddison, Tielemans, Ricardo and Soyunku you have assets close to or above 500 million pounds potentially. Don’t forget our boy building his cred back.
Unbelievable scouting team.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kelechi Iheanacho...

Post by Its a Goal »

...he's magic
You know o

It was delightful this morning hearing Leicester fans serenading the lad all match long even after he had been substituted. Hopefully this is the rejuvenation he needs to return to his best form
Last edited by Its a Goal on Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Ineacho...

Post by marko »

Yes happy for the lad, hope he regains confidence
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Ineacho...

Post by pajimoh »

IAG, I no recognize that surname o. :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!