Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39166
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Always believe in talent, he didn’t suddenly lose it. So happy for him!!!

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39166
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
https://youtu.be/xyvSzcmtHwk

MOM


So more confirmation about his incredible work ethic in practice yet **** kept slagging this young man. Mschew...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84201
Location: Earth
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
https://youtu.be/xyvSzcmtHwk

MOM


So more confirmation about his incredible work ethic in practice yet **** kept slagging this young man. Mschew...

It just shows it more than footballing reasons. Just maybe agencies etc

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:15 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40848
Location: UK
Synopsis wrote:

That was an excellently taken goal.
Calm and assured. :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84201
Location: Earth
Damunk wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

That was an excellently taken goal.
Calm and assured. :clap: :clap: :clap:

You weren't saying the above a few days ago. .smh

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11156
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

That was an excellently taken goal.
Calm and assured. :clap: :clap: :clap:

You weren't saying the above a few days ago. .smh



He wasn't playing like that a few days ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:10 pm
Posts: 1644
Location: Stockholm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxN2Y_-ua_8 Kelechi interview


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:04 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40848
Location: UK
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

That was an excellently taken goal.
Calm and assured. :clap: :clap: :clap:

You weren't saying the above a few days ago. .smh
Because he hadn't scored the goal "a few days ago".... duh? :roll:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Posts: 1276
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Kele baller :thumbs: :thumbs:

thunder fire Rohr

What has Rohr done wrong? He even invited him for the Ukraine friendly only for Nacho to turn up late and take part in only the last training.

What he has done wrong is him inviting a crap player like Onuachu, heck we have Chidera Ejike doing well in the Dutch league...but somehow he keeps slipping under Rohr's radar, we even invited a junk player plying his trade in the Bulgarian league with no single goal to his sheet in the Brazil friendly game, imagine!


Come on guys stop this brainless farting. Nacho has not been invited because he is not playing and when he was, not scoring. We all believe he can play but come on something was off. We all could see it. He was atrocious at the WC and Rohr took him and started him. None of you would invite him based on form if you were coaching. He was our future and he has gone through a bad spell. It happens, if a fluke let’s see it. He needs playing time and it has to count. No one game wonders from here on. His own coach would not even put him on the bench and he is just supposed to waltz into camp and bench everyone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39166
Location: Land of the Terrapins
kawawa wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Kele baller :thumbs: :thumbs:

thunder fire Rohr

What has Rohr done wrong? He even invited him for the Ukraine friendly only for Nacho to turn up late and take part in only the last training.

What he has done wrong is him inviting a crap player like Onuachu, heck we have Chidera Ejike doing well in the Dutch league...but somehow he keeps slipping under Rohr's radar, we even invited a junk player plying his trade in the Bulgarian league with no single goal to his sheet in the Brazil friendly game, imagine!


Come on guys stop this brainless farting. Nacho has not been invited because he is not playing and when he was, not scoring. We all believe he can play but come on something was off. We all could see it. He was atrocious at the WC and Rohr took him and started him. None of you would invite him based on form if you were coaching. He was our future and he has gone through a bad spell. It happens, if a fluke let’s see it. He needs playing time and it has to count. No one game wonders from here on. His own coach would not even put him on the bench and he is just supposed to waltz into camp and bench everyone


IMO his performance today shows the coach has gotten it wrong up to this point. He never allowed him play with this set of ballers, only played him in a couple of cup games with scrub players - in which he still stood out and scored. He showed today that he belongs with this crop of players, it wasn't just the assist and goal, it was the instant chemistry, the constant link up play with the other players, the passing and movement and creating lanes for the pass. These are the things he has always done well and should be useful to most clubs. Don't get me wrong Rogers has built a very good team, a team that a player like Kele could actually thrive in if given the chance. I have a feeling something is just not right in the whole situation - you could see how his fellow teammates were happy for him and want him to succeed in spite of the treatment. Lets just see how Rogers proceeds going forward. Will he reward Kele with more PT? Who knows...

As far as SE, my issue is with **** putting him down in public, that was highly unnecessary and also calling his professionalism into question, when no other coach or teammate has every accused him of not being professional, not working hard in training, not giving all he has to the team. Even when he wasn't his best at the WC, he was still giving his all, and you forget he wasn't initially the starter, he became the starter because of how others were effing up. And when those others were called upon again, they missed crucial chances that could have sent us through to the next round...I know he wasn't at his best, but he played because others were even worse...just saying...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Posts: 1276
maceo4 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Kele baller :thumbs: :thumbs:

thunder fire Rohr

What has Rohr done wrong? He even invited him for the Ukraine friendly only for Nacho to turn up late and take part in only the last training.

What he has done wrong is him inviting a crap player like Onuachu, heck we have Chidera Ejike doing well in the Dutch league...but somehow he keeps slipping under Rohr's radar, we even invited a junk player plying his trade in the Bulgarian league with no single goal to his sheet in the Brazil friendly game, imagine!


Come on guys stop this brainless farting. Nacho has not been invited because he is not playing and when he was, not scoring. We all believe he can play but come on something was off. We all could see it. He was atrocious at the WC and Rohr took him and started him. None of you would invite him based on form if you were coaching. He was our future and he has gone through a bad spell. It happens, if a fluke let’s see it. He needs playing time and it has to count. No one game wonders from here on. His own coach would not even put him on the bench and he is just supposed to waltz into camp and bench everyone


IMO his performance today shows the coach has gotten it wrong up to this point. He never allowed him play with this set of ballers, only played him in a couple of cup games with scrub players - in which he still stood out and scored. He showed today that he belongs with this crop of players, it wasn't just the assist and goal, it was the instant chemistry, the constant link up play with the other players, the passing and movement and creating lanes for the pass. These are the things he has always done well and should be useful to most clubs. Don't get me wrong Rogers has built a very good team, a team that a player like Kele could actually thrive in if given the chance. I have a feeling something is just not right in the whole situation - you could see how his fellow teammates were happy for him and want him to succeed in spite of the treatment. Lets just see how Rogers proceeds going forward. Will he reward Kele with more PT? Who knows...

As far as SE, my issue is with **** putting him down in public, that was highly unnecessary and also calling his professionalism into question, when no other coach or teammate has every accused him of not being professional, not working hard in training, not giving all he has to the team. Even when he wasn't his best at the WC, he was still giving his all, and you forget he wasn't initially the starter, he became the starter because of how others were effing up. And when those others were called upon again, they missed crucial chances that could have sent us through to the next round...I know he wasn't at his best, but he played because others were even worse...just saying...


I think there is selective or better revisionist history here. Was he really called out? He was invited to ANC camp despite no EPL goal fo 9 months! He lost out. Agree he should have gotten games at club and I think unfair but the National team is not the place to regain form. Dude had no EPL goal since Sept 2018. If he truly has it then he surely will back. I have no idea what happened but he got games last year and struggled. I pray whatever it was, is over and hope Rodgers is convinced. Let’s look forward!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11156
I think he lost weight too.
Must have worked really hard.
It appears he has a lot support from teammates


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11156


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39166
Location: Land of the Terrapins
kawawa wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Kele baller :thumbs: :thumbs:

thunder fire Rohr

What has Rohr done wrong? He even invited him for the Ukraine friendly only for Nacho to turn up late and take part in only the last training.

What he has done wrong is him inviting a crap player like Onuachu, heck we have Chidera Ejike doing well in the Dutch league...but somehow he keeps slipping under Rohr's radar, we even invited a junk player plying his trade in the Bulgarian league with no single goal to his sheet in the Brazil friendly game, imagine!


Come on guys stop this brainless farting. Nacho has not been invited because he is not playing and when he was, not scoring. We all believe he can play but come on something was off. We all could see it. He was atrocious at the WC and Rohr took him and started him. None of you would invite him based on form if you were coaching. He was our future and he has gone through a bad spell. It happens, if a fluke let’s see it. He needs playing time and it has to count. No one game wonders from here on. His own coach would not even put him on the bench and he is just supposed to waltz into camp and bench everyone


IMO his performance today shows the coach has gotten it wrong up to this point. He never allowed him play with this set of ballers, only played him in a couple of cup games with scrub players - in which he still stood out and scored. He showed today that he belongs with this crop of players, it wasn't just the assist and goal, it was the instant chemistry, the constant link up play with the other players, the passing and movement and creating lanes for the pass. These are the things he has always done well and should be useful to most clubs. Don't get me wrong Rogers has built a very good team, a team that a player like Kele could actually thrive in if given the chance. I have a feeling something is just not right in the whole situation - you could see how his fellow teammates were happy for him and want him to succeed in spite of the treatment. Lets just see how Rogers proceeds going forward. Will he reward Kele with more PT? Who knows...

As far as SE, my issue is with **** putting him down in public, that was highly unnecessary and also calling his professionalism into question, when no other coach or teammate has every accused him of not being professional, not working hard in training, not giving all he has to the team. Even when he wasn't his best at the WC, he was still giving his all, and you forget he wasn't initially the starter, he became the starter because of how others were effing up. And when those others were called upon again, they missed crucial chances that could have sent us through to the next round...I know he wasn't at his best, but he played because others were even worse...just saying...


I think there is selective or better revisionist history here. Was he really called out? He was invited to ANC camp despite no EPL goal fo 9 months! He lost out. Agree he should have gotten games at club and I think unfair but the National team is not the place to regain form. Dude had no EPL goal since Sept 2018. If he truly has it then he surely will back. I have no idea what happened but he got games last year and struggled. I pray whatever it was, is over and hope Rodgers is convinced. Let’s look forward!


See for yourself:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/super-e ... afnrply3cj

Then later tried to pacify him:
https://sports.yahoo.com/afcon-kelechi- ... 30852.html

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:58 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 46038
Bigpokey24 wrote:
https://youtu.be/xyvSzcmtHwk

MOM



He has improved all around. Even his comments now show he has matured. In the past, he would have said "I am very very happy to score this my humble goal..." Then he would have thanked the coach, thanked everybody, etc.

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 13438
Location: USA
maceo4 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Kele baller :thumbs: :thumbs:

thunder fire Rohr

What has Rohr done wrong? He even invited him for the Ukraine friendly only for Nacho to turn up late and take part in only the last training.

What he has done wrong is him inviting a crap player like Onuachu, heck we have Chidera Ejike doing well in the Dutch league...but somehow he keeps slipping under Rohr's radar, we even invited a junk player plying his trade in the Bulgarian league with no single goal to his sheet in the Brazil friendly game, imagine!


Come on guys stop this brainless farting. Nacho has not been invited because he is not playing and when he was, not scoring. We all believe he can play but come on something was off. We all could see it. He was atrocious at the WC and Rohr took him and started him. None of you would invite him based on form if you were coaching. He was our future and he has gone through a bad spell. It happens, if a fluke let’s see it. He needs playing time and it has to count. No one game wonders from here on. His own coach would not even put him on the bench and he is just supposed to waltz into camp and bench everyone


IMO his performance today shows the coach has gotten it wrong up to this point. He never allowed him play with this set of ballers, only played him in a couple of cup games with scrub players - in which he still stood out and scored. He showed today that he belongs with this crop of players, it wasn't just the assist and goal, it was the instant chemistry, the constant link up play with the other players, the passing and movement and creating lanes for the pass. These are the things he has always done well and should be useful to most clubs. Don't get me wrong Rogers has built a very good team, a team that a player like Kele could actually thrive in if given the chance. I have a feeling something is just not right in the whole situation - you could see how his fellow teammates were happy for him and want him to succeed in spite of the treatment. Lets just see how Rogers proceeds going forward. Will he reward Kele with more PT? Who knows...

As far as SE, my issue is with **** putting him down in public, that was highly unnecessary and also calling his professionalism into question, when no other coach or teammate has every accused him of not being professional, not working hard in training, not giving all he has to the team. Even when he wasn't his best at the WC, he was still giving his all, and you forget he wasn't initially the starter, he became the starter because of how others were effing up. And when those others were called upon again, they missed crucial chances that could have sent us through to the next round...I know he wasn't at his best, but he played because others were even worse...just saying...


I think there is selective or better revisionist history here. Was he really called out? He was invited to ANC camp despite no EPL goal fo 9 months! He lost out. Agree he should have gotten games at club and I think unfair but the National team is not the place to regain form. Dude had no EPL goal since Sept 2018. If he truly has it then he surely will back. I have no idea what happened but he got games last year and struggled. I pray whatever it was, is over and hope Rodgers is convinced. Let’s look forward!


See for yourself:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/super-e ... afnrply3cj

Then later tried to pacify him:
https://sports.yahoo.com/afcon-kelechi- ... 30852.html


Yeah, Rohr took it a bit too far with those original comments. It’s pretty obvious from camp videos that Kelechi is like the class clown. And so when he started losing playing time at his club, it was easy to criticize the clowning. I think that even if a coach feels that way, that’s a private talk type thing...not for the whole world.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:03 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:09 pm
Posts: 15112
Location: UK
I am happy for him, but his main issue has always been ball control, if he can work on this then he will be back in the starting line up.

_________________
Image

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14149
Location: South London
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

That was an excellently taken goal.
Calm and assured. :clap: :clap: :clap:

You weren't saying the above a few days ago. .smh

Because he was not able to score a few days a ago maybe?

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14149
Location: South London
Sir V wrote:
I am happy for him, but his main issue has always been ball control, if he can work on this then he will be back in the starting line up.

Where did you quote any manager saying “If can control the ball I’ll pick him”? Yes he has a poor first touch at times but if he can be consistent with his duties on the field (scoring and assisting) that’ll obviously keep him playing regularly!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:29 pm
Posts: 3766
Sir V wrote:
I am happy for him, but his main issue has always been ball control, if he can work on this then he will be back in the starting line up.


I concur. It seems his ball control has improve due to the way he corralled that ball before placing it. I hope it has cause am a big Kelechi fan, the boy is pure talent!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2417
Well taken goal. Now he needs to do that more consistently. He should go out on loan or even consider leaving Leicester if he can't get consistent minutes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:52 am
Posts: 541
Really happy for the lad
:clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
May the Lord God Bless U real Good


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kelechiiiiiii
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:23 pm
Posts: 6365
Location: Lagos
Synopsis wrote:


Nice run by Ndidi for the first goal.

_________________
*JESUS LOVES YOU* More Than You Know

"When we die we leave behind us all that we have, and take with us all that we are."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hestonap, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 40 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group