Kai, Enugu Rangers was beaten like"goats" today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

azuka
Egg
Egg
Re: Kai, Enugu Rangers was beaten like"goats" today

Post by azuka »

YemiBrazil wrote:
azuka wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Gotti wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:NFF must take disciplinary action on Enugu Rangers for this disgrace. In fact I'm getting my senator to officially inform President Buhari so we can execute a presidential order to demote the yeye team to Division 3 for this monumental embarrassment and order the great Shooting Stars of Africa to immediately proceed to the next level and represent Nigeria with full aplomb next year! Even the likes of Gotti and Ukwala must be summoned to Aso Rock for thorough interrogation for deceiving innocent Nigerians by over-hyping this their local monkey post football team. I have already lost appetite on hearing this news of a loss to one jekuredi small team from Cairo. Arrant nonsense :boo: :boo: .
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bros, this competition is NOT currently a priority for us...
Our priority is to keep our FOREVER top-division status going.

It is important people remember clubs from the GLORY DAYS...
Since the likes of Bendel Insurance and 3SC are no longer in existence.
We are very much in existence, though I don't know about Bendel and their expired insurance :-x :veryangry: :mrgreen:
Really? And in what division? Please remind us again.
I am very busy now
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Oguleftie wrote:I watched all 90 minutes of both matches.
Rangers were leading by one goal in the 1st half, then before the 1st half ended Rangers defender got a red card. Rangers played the remainder of the game with 10 men during which time they conceded all the goals.
so..if ALL the Ekenidilichukwu buses wey dey go East , Rangers no fit find one or two to park infront of goalpost? :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

YemiBrazil wrote:NFF must take disciplinary action on Enugu Rangers for this disgrace. In fact I'm getting my senator to officially inform President Buhari so we can execute a presidential order to demote the yeye team to Division 3 for this monumental embarrassment and order the great Shooting Stars of Africa to immediately proceed to the next level and represent Nigeria with full aplomb next year! Even the likes of Gotti and Ukwala must be summoned to Aso Rock for thorough interrogation for deceiving innocent Nigerians by over-hyping this their local monkey post football team. I have already lost appetite on hearing this news of a loss to one jekuredi small team from Cairo. Arrant nonsense :boo: :boo: .
YemiBrazil,
You are so right....This is becoming a big national embarrassment. See the useless team is chopping bottle again: Down 3 kondo in 48 minutes of play so far. Without any doubt, we need to act now and get great Shooting Stars of Africa to restore our national pride. I am working on the petition now.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Hmmm....Katakata don burst oo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: The fowl's yansh don open, as the village 'shampion' don mess up again :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

And what is the fascination with Rangers if that is all you just woke up from sleep to do; after all Rangers is not the only team that played football today on planet earth.

I just finished watching the match a few minutes ago and it ended 4 - 2; that is after watching the match that started 5 hours ago.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

We were roasted home and away like 'asun', meen we don fall yakata for ground sha. The Cathedral was desecrated by infidels. We need a whole new level of revival to restore sanity and our violated glory back.

Let all the enemies of Rangers from the balubalu villagers from Ibadan and the moribund Vasco saboteurs not weep over our temporary condition, because No Condition is Permanent.... We shall rise again and our light, the glorious lights of the Flying Antelope shall shine again...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

oloye wrote:We were roasted home and away like 'asun', meen we don fall yakata for ground sha. The Cathedral was desecrated by infidels. We need a whole new level of revival to restore sanity and our violated glory back.

Let all the enemies of Rangers from the balubalu villagers from Ibadan and the moribund Vasco saboteurs not weep over our temporary condition, because No Condition is Permanent.... We shall rise again and our light, the glorious lights of the Flying Antelope shall shine again...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

And your "balubalu" hit me hard....Today marked 35 years of that painful loss to Zamalek FC in the mainbowl of national stadium.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

lost 2-4 against a well funded Egyptian team..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

oloye wrote:We were roasted home and away like 'asun', meen we don fall yakata for ground sha. The Cathedral was desecrated by infidels. We need a whole new level of revival to restore sanity and our violated glory back.

Kpom. Nothing more to add. Thanks dean Oloye. We shall surely rise again. Until then, we will continue to savour the sweet memories of our recent league and FA cup victories while some others that will not be named continue to mix it with fellow basement teams in the amateur leagues :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Purity wrote:lost 2-4 against a well funded Egyptian team..
story...story.... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

ukwala wrote:

Kpom. Nothing more to add. Thanks dean Oloye. We shall surely rise again. Until then, we will continue to savour the sweet memories of our recent league and FA cup victories while some others that will not be named continue to mix it with fellow basement teams in the amateur leagues :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Suffering and Smiling Mentality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Toxicarrow wrote:
ukwala wrote:

Suffering and Smiling Mentality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How I for do? I can't kee maself na :D :D
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ukwala wrote:

Don't mind the fans of the landlord of division two abi na area or zone 2 :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho