Slovenian team sacks Nigerian player for ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Slovenian team sacks Nigerian player for ...

Post by Senator WIRES »

impregnating club President's daughter. :roll: :oops:

A Nigerian player has been fired by a club in Slovenia for impregnating the daughter of the president of the second division outfit after just six months with the side.

The player, whose name has been withheld, said he was fired for 'gross misconduct and indiscipline' over the pregnancy which he has claimed full responsibility.

Four Nigerians are registered with second tier clubs in Slovenia with Bede Osuji, Temitope Nelson, Gerald Chiyoke and Sulaiman Adedoja playing in that league but it is uncertain which of them is involved in the pregnancy issue.

The player, who fears public backlash over the situation, has returned to Nigeria after his ordeal and he is worried over the girlfriend and her pregnancy.

The player is considering FIFA action against the club following the decision to sack him over reasons he feels are unjustified after joining the club just in May.

" I signed a three year deal with the option of another year but last month I ran into trouble when my girlfriend who happens to be the daughter of the president said she was pregnant for me", he said.

" The club got to know about it and summoned me for a meeting. I got there and admitted that I am responsible for the pregnancy and I was told to stay at home and not to be seen around the club premises until I am instructed to return.

" A week later I was called to the office and told that my agent has been informed about their plans to terminate my contract for gross misconduct and indiscipline. The news came to me as a surprise because I have not been found wanting in any area since I arrived the club six months ago". :wink:

The Nigerian player says he is considering legal action at FIFA over the claims of the club that he went beyond the boundary set for players of the club.

" My agent called me up and said we should file a case with FIFA that he has a recording of the president saying my contract was terminated for having an affair with his daughter. She's an adult for God sake, we both love each other and decided to have a child.

" Now I don't know what will happen to her and the child since I'm back in Nigeria. They have forced her to block me on all social media platforms so we have not been communicating. The few friends I made at the club are also scared of speaking to me about her apparently they don't want to run into trouble with the team. I'm confused right now", he concluded.

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... hp?ID=9924
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Slovenian team sacks Nigerian player for ...

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Senator WIRES wrote:impregnating club President's daughter. :roll: :oops:

A Nigerian player has been fired by a club in Slovenia for impregnating the daughter of the president of the second division outfit after just six months with the side.

The player, whose name has been withheld, said he was fired for 'gross misconduct and indiscipline' over the pregnancy which he has claimed full responsibility.

Four Nigerians are registered with second tier clubs in Slovenia with Bede Osuji, Temitope Nelson, Gerald Chiyoke and Sulaiman Adedoja playing in that league but it is uncertain which of them is involved in the pregnancy issue.

The player, who fears public backlash over the situation, has returned to Nigeria after his ordeal and he is worried over the girlfriend and her pregnancy.

The player is considering FIFA action against the club following the decision to sack him over reasons he feels are unjustified after joining the club just in May.

" I signed a three year deal with the option of another year but last month I ran into trouble when my girlfriend who happens to be the daughter of the president said she was pregnant for me", he said.

" The club got to know about it and summoned me for a meeting. I got there and admitted that I am responsible for the pregnancy and I was told to stay at home and not to be seen around the club premises until I am instructed to return.

" A week later I was called to the office and told that my agent has been informed about their plans to terminate my contract for gross misconduct and indiscipline. The news came to me as a surprise because I have not been found wanting in any area since I arrived the club six months ago". :wink:

The Nigerian player says he is considering legal action at FIFA over the claims of the club that he went beyond the boundary set for players of the club.

" My agent called me up and said we should file a case with FIFA that he has a recording of the president saying my contract was terminated for having an affair with his daughter. She's an adult for God sake, we both love each other and decided to have a child.

" Now I don't know what will happen to her and the child since I'm back in Nigeria. They have forced her to block me on all social media platforms so we have not been communicating. The few friends I made at the club are also scared of speaking to me about her apparently they don't want to run into trouble with the team. I'm confused right now", he concluded.

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... hp?ID=9924
6 months :lol: :lol: so this nah the news you ghana folks like to dey post.... smh...where is gyan?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Amen
Egg
Egg

Post by Amen »

If he "arrived" can you please add AT so we know he landed safely. :shock:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Fired for scoring? Na wah.

You want to make your grandchild grow up without a daddy abi? :mad:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rohr should call him up!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

cchinukw wrote: Fired for scoring? Na wah.

You want to make your grandchild grow up without a daddy abi? :mad:
Yeah, he scored for sure, but is in a deep HOT soup now :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:Rohr should call him up!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sure! How good is he, or are you an agent?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

It very likely that the player was sent home and cut off from communciation, is an attempt to rid of the pregnancy. The soccer player was allowed into Slovenia to be a low level worker and they probably did not appreciate his efforts at social class mobility.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

President: meet my daughter Maust Knaak
Player: No problem sa
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:clap: :clap: What a striker, a daredevil striker if I may add..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

oloye wrote::clap: :clap: What a striker, a daredevil striker if I may add..
My gripe with the striker is that his strike negates the tenets of the bible. They were not married! :taunt:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Etim Esin and Duke Udi have experiences of striking in the wrong place as well.
I am happy
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Yiba wrote:
My gripe with the striker is that his strike negates the tenets of the bible. They were not married! :taunt:
Seriously?! :???:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

this was standard practice in Gboko in those days... :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Who remembers that player that thanked his wife and gal :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

AGAINST FORNICATION, BUT...

...this is unlikely to happen if the event had occurred in the player's home country. If you don't get it yet, that's a plug for the W. African league I've been advocating.
Bell
emjay
Egg
Egg
Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated For impregnating Lady.

Post by emjay »

A second division team in Slovenia has terminated the contract of their Nigerian winger who was signed in the summer after it emerged that he impregnated the daughter of the president of the club.

The player (name withheld) has since returned back to Nigeria where he revealed to Mr Mowiz the issue behind the cancellation of his contract six months after he was signed and unveiled by the club.

" A week later I was called to the office and told that my agent has been informed about their plans to terminate my contract for gross misconduct and indiscipline. The news came to me as a surprise because I have not been found wanting in any area since I arrived the club six months ago".
He later found out from his agent that the main reason why the deal was terminated was because of the daughter of the president who is pregnant for him. The club felt he went beyond the boundary set for players of the club.

https://www.footynaija.com.ng/2019/12/y ... nated.html
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

This was a costly goal
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Player wrote:This was a costly goal
Player...

Player....

Good to have you back!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Yiba wrote:
I know, if he asked me before he went for the shot I would have cautioned him. I thought sarcasm was written all over my comment, but then you never know.

He is facing the consequences of his actions now, so I guess he knows better.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

oloye wrote:
Yiba wrote:
I know, if he asked me before he went for the shot I would have cautioned him. I thought sarcasm was written all over my comment, but then you never know.

Bro, I understand your comments. It's a tongue in cheek from me..oh. :)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Yiba wrote:
oloye wrote:
Yiba wrote:

Bro, I understand your comments. It's a tongue in cheek from me..oh. :)
Then you agree he is a prolific striker, howbeit playing on the wrong team and wrong match. Something tells me if he was this much prolific on the field, the President won't mind him for a son in law. :lol:

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Player wrote:This was a costly goal
Player is back.

:thumb:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051