OSIMHEN MISSES PK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
OSIMHEN MISSES PK

Post by Gotti »

Late in the game....
And a chance to stretch Lille lead to 3-1 vs Montpellier. :oops:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OSIMHEN MISSES PK

Post by bushboy »

More like "goalkeeper saves Osimhen penalty" than miss. Sometimes a goalie earns his pay. But it was a pretty poor pk from Victor to be honest. Way too central. Easy save.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Game ends 2-1...

Looks like PK duties will stay primarily with Ikone (who converted a 1H PK).
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The goal keeper did well,Oshimen could have taken the earlier penalty after all he was rewarded the foul and recently Lilles attacking players take penalties they've won.The boy's human after all and is bound to have a day like this it's all part of the building process!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Omeruo and Awaziem in action as CDs against Alaves in a 1-1 away draw.
Both Nigerians played very well.
Last edited by Dammy on Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am happy
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Eaglezbeak wrote:The goal keeper did well,Oshimen could have taken the earlier penalty after all he was rewarded the foul and recently Lilles attacking players take penalties they've won.The boy's human after all and is bound to have a day like this it's all part of the building process!
Completely unnecessary drivel...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Gotti wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:The goal keeper did well,Oshimen could have taken the earlier penalty after all he was rewarded the foul and recently Lilles attacking players take penalties they've won.The boy's human after all and is bound to have a day like this it's all part of the building process!
Completely unnecessary drivel...
You can believe he shouldn't miss a penalty all you want but he did and I Belive he can only learn from it,explain how that becomes drivel?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Eaglezbeak wrote:You can believe he shouldn't miss a penalty all you want but he did and I Belive he can only learn from it,explain how that becomes drivel?
Why would I believe he "shouldn't" miss a PK? :blink:

Some of you need to get rid of whatever is bugging you in the New Year. CE is not that serious. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Gotti wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:You can believe he shouldn't miss a penalty all you want but he did and I Belive he can only learn from it,explain how that becomes drivel?
Why would I believe he "shouldn't" miss a PK? :blink:

Some of you need to get rid of whatever is bugging you in the New Year. CE is not that serious. SMH
My dear Gotti, perhaps you should take your own advice about CE. There was nothing wrong with the post you quoted to warrant your initial rude response.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He should be dropped from SE until he makes 5 straight Pks without a miss in a league game Vs top 10 teams. Useless boy. :boo: :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Hmmm, maybe Jackal is right....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:Hmmm, maybe Jackal is right....
Jackal is always right, dude is a silent genius :taunt:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Get rid not SE material, sorry .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What a pathetic thread title...who goes around opening a game thread with such a title..only some jobless nonentity..even the lazy mods chose not to edit the title...why stop and missing PK, we should also indicate a player got a yellow, a player got fouled..a player got subbed etc..what next a player lost his Jersey at the laundromat
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bushboy wrote:My dear Gotti, perhaps you should take your own advice about CE. There was nothing wrong with the post you quoted to warrant your initial rude response.
The gratuitous highlighted part (much like your gratuitous “correction”) was totally unnecessary drivel, and his subsequent post confirms what he misguidedly thinks my post implied.

Anyway, I pointedly responded ONLY to Eaglezbeak ONLY because he has redeemable qualities, but thanks for butting in nonetheless. SMH
Last edited by Gotti on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Bigpokey24 wrote:What a pathetic thread title...who goes around opening a game thread with such a title..only some jobless nonentity..even the lazy mods chose not to edit the title...why stop and missing PK, we should also indicate a player got a yellow, a player got fouled..a player got subbed etc..what next a player lost his Jersey at the laundromat
Seriously, I pray that you have other things going on in real-life and the DUMBTY here on CE is all an act... :oops:
Last edited by Gotti on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:Hmmm, maybe Jackal is right....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gotti wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:What a pathetic thread title...who goes around opening a game thread with such a title..only some jobless nonentity..even the lazy mods chose not to edit the title...why stop and missing PK, we should also indicate a player got a yellow, a player got fouled..a player got subbed etc..what next a player lost his Jersey at the laundromat
Seriously, I pray that you have other things going on in real-life and the DUMBTY here on CE is all an act... :oops:
Of course every soul on earth do have other things going on in life..if life isn't real , then what's life then? Are you that slow or just plain unintelligent. You are aware people do use mobile devices 24/7 and can access the web at any given time. Be it taking a dump, eating, working , driving etc...this just shows you are one prehistoric uneducated individual . Who thinks accessing the internet requires just a computer. Get with the program and trend you boomer.

Once again the thread is pathetic, we can all see from the responses
SuperEagles

heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Of course every soul on earth do have other things going on in life..if life isn't real , then what's life then? Are you that slow or just plain unintelligent. You are aware people do use mobile devices 24/7 and can access the web at any given time. Be it taking a dump, eating, working , driving etc...this just shows you are one prehistoric uneducated individual . Who thinks accessing the internet requires just a computer. Get with the program and trend you boomer.

:shock: - I sure hope you do not access CE (or do anthing on your phone) while driving bro...
That will confirm what Gotti just said :lol: :lol:
YNWA
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

heavyd wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

:shock: - I sure hope you do not access CE (or do anthing on your phone) while driving bro...
That will confirm what Gotti just said :lol: :lol:
There are laws do not text and drive... you can get a $250.00 fine....that's a lot of money to dash the City . I will stop at traffic to text
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Just scored a beauty v Monaco
OCCUPY NFF!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg