Kelechi to Aston Villa or Crystal Palace

Re: Kelechi to Aston Villa or Crystal Palace

olu wrote:Martial, Rashford, Aubemayang, Lacazette, Mandzukic, Ronaldo, Okereke, Musa, Jesus.

Do you want me to keep going.
niyi wrote:
olu wrote:I rephrase my comments. His size and lack of pace makes it more difficult for him to play as a lone striker. Particularly if his team plays a lot of long balls. This Leicester team actually moves the ball around well and have departed from the long ball approach, so he could still be effective if he's played as a lone striker. However, Vardy is in very good form though, so he is still the favorite is they play just one striker.
How many strikers in the world can play well on the wings?
LOLOL

Stay put...

Cristao II wrote:Stay put...
Not on the bench today vs Pool. Why should he stay put?

Kele abeg pick race commot for Leceister...the man no like u at all

Bigpokey24 wrote:Kele abeg pick race commot for Leceister...the man no like u at all
The man clearly doesn't like him no matter what he says. Rodgers is a two faced man. I don't trust him at all. I still remember the way he treated Victor Moses like garbage. He could not treat Ndidi anyhow because he is beloved in Leicester and he was already established in the team.

No striker has successfully nailed down a spot backing up Vardy in recent yrs since they won the league. It can actually be argued that Kele has had more longevity than any of them. Slimani, Musa and others had no chance.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:No striker has successfully nailed down a spot backing up Vardy in recent yrs since they won the league. It can actually be argued that Kele has had more longevity than any of them. Slimani, Musa and others had no chance.
Abi the rest of them left because they’re smart enough to know when they’re not welcomed. Seems like Kelechi has a hard time sensing this. Stayed at Man City even when he wasn’t playing and it took a hard time convincing him to move.

Pk..yes..may Leceister continue to lose

At least the fool can't blame Kelechi

Game set and match

4 kondo

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Kele abeg pick race commot for Leceister...the man no like u at all
The man clearly doesn't like him no matter what he says. Rodgers is a two faced man. I don't trust him at all. I still remember the way he treated Victor Moses like garbage. He could not treat Ndidi anyhow because he is beloved in Leicester and he was already established in the team.

Brendan Rogers is a racist, simple and plain.if he could bench ndidi he would. Ayoze Perez cannot be ahead of kele in any planet but with a racist dunce like Brendan Rogers :curse:. Liverpool is exposing the fraud :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ndidi is the problem

Rawlings wrote:Ndidi is the problem
At least make some sense if you are going to troll

highbury wrote:
Rawlings wrote:Ndidi is the problem
At least make some sense if you are going to troll

Abi o. His mental issues have taken their toll on him.

highbury wrote:
You guys just dont want to face the fact-- Victor Moses was a dumb player who was always going to be garbage. The best season of his life was when he was converted into a fooking right back! Where is he today? Languishing in the back water of Turkey! Abeggggiiii!! :roll: :roll:

If kelechi wants to be a starter, then he should show it on the pitch EVERY SINGLE GAME!

highbury wrote:
You guys just dont want to face the fact-- Victor Moses was a dumb player who was always going to be garbage. The best season of his life was when he was converted into a fooking right back! Where is he today? Languishing in the back water of Turkey! Abeggggiiii!! :roll: :roll:

If kelechi wants to be a starter, then he should show it on the pitch EVERY SINGLE GAME!

You this clown, daftness wan kill you. Victor Moses won a nations cup for Nigeria, Sadio Mane has not won one yet. What did ayoze Perez show on the green grass today? Why do I bother?

9jaMan wrote:
highbury wrote:

Brendan Rogers is a racist, simple and plain.if he could bench ndidi he would. Ayoze Perez cannot be ahead of kele in any planet but with a racist dunce like Brendan Rogers :curse:. Liverpool is exposing the fraud :thumbs: :thumbs:
He can bench Ndidi (as well are Pereira and Tielemans) he is the manager, they probably have shown some value that has him playing them, some value that Kelechi hasn't noticed yet. Ayoze Perez may be average to you but he's closing in on Kelechi's goal mark for Leicester with about a third of the games.

I think it has become clear that Kelechi is mostly unable to use adversity as a motivator, being sold by Pep and City to make space for Gabriel Jesus should have been motivation enough, especially with the knowledge that his replacement is competing in the same league as him.

kalani JR wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
highbury wrote:

He can bench Ndidi (as well are Pereira and Tielemans) he is the manager, they probably have shown some value that has him playing them, some value that Kelechi hasn't noticed yet. Ayoze Perez may be average to you but he's closing in on Kelechi's goal mark for Leicester with about a third of the games.

I think it has become clear that Kelechi is mostly unable to use adversity as a motivator, being sold by Pep and City to make space for Gabriel Jesus should have been motivation enough, especially with the knowledge that his replacement is competing in the same league as him.
The things people say on this site and they make it difficult for others to express their honest opinions.
I have no such fear. I WILL say my mind and pheck.....
Rogers might be racist but not picking Kelechi is not due to racism.
As suggested earlier, if Rogers is racist and Ndidi has made himself undropable by the racist Rogers then let Kelechi also make himself undropable.

Yes managers might not like certain players but it happens to both black and white players. Rogers is not the first Leicester manager to give Kelechi less and less playing time.

He needs to move to a different environment or apply himself more

I dunno what all the racist talk is about, Kele just needs to move period, no need for long talk.

kalani JR wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
highbury wrote:

How many games has kele played this season? How many goals has kele scored this season? Kele’s goal per game ratio is enough to show any coach that he should be starting. Racism is alive, go ask Toni rudiger what he saw last week against Tottenham. The first thing Rogers did as coach was take Kele’s number 8 shirt to demoralize him. Then he left him on the bench for almost half of the season. Kele was top scorer during preseason. You clearly don’t how racism works. Ayoze Perez is closing in on kele’s goal mark because ayoze plays and kele is on the bench, that’s obvious right? Pep wanted to “spend money”/ make money on Gabriel, obviously he is going to play a player he asked the club to buy. You guys need to use una brains abeg.

maceo4 wrote:I dunno what all the racist talk is about, Kele just needs to move period, no need for long talk.
It does a disservice to racism's real victims.
Kele either improves or moves.

9jaMan wrote:
highbury wrote:

You this clown, daftness wan kill you. Victor Moses won a nations cup for Nigeria, Sadio Mane has not won one yet. What did ayoze Perez show on the green grass today? Why do I bother?

I understand that you are frustrated at Victor Moses failed career and rot in the backwaters of Turkey. However, you must not allow that take a hold of you. Moses' best season was when he was confined to a right back because the coach recognized how dumb and brainless he was and knew that only a direction of "run forward, run backwards... oya, run again" will have Moses being effective. He failed at Chelsea and West Ham and was humiliated at Liverpool because he was brainless. Now he is languishing in Turkey at the age of 29.

Do you worry that a player who has been at Chelsea since 2012 has been sent on loan almost every single year and at 29, he is still on loan??