Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

John Ogu
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298438
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:43 pm ]
Post subject:  John Ogu

The window will be open in 2 weeks, He should have signed with one of the local clubs so he could be fit... Now he hasn't played ball for months . Why aren't some naija players opting to sign for a local team until they get a new gig

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Why are u driving a taxi in the US instead of okada in shomolu? :laugh:

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Why are u driving a taxi in the US instead of okada in shomolu? :laugh:

taxi? Are there still taxis out there?

Author:  wale1974 [ Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Why are you always posting rubbish :???: :???: :???: :???:

Author:  Ugbowo [ Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Ogu dey Lagos Dey enjoy Detty December with Davido. Saw him on at least 3 occasions. He looked in shape and in good spirits. Hopefully he gets something soon.

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Ugbowo wrote:
Ogu dey Lagos Dey enjoy Detty December with Davido. Saw him on at least 3 occasions. He looked in shape and in good spirits. Hopefully he gets something soon.

Saw him in some pics as well

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

wale1974 wrote:
Why are you always posting rubbish :???: :???: :???: :???:

Why are you bald?

Author:  wale1974 [ Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Bigpokey24 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Why are you always posting rubbish :???: :???: :???: :???:

Why are you bald?


Why are you fat like a whale?

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

wale1974 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Why are you always posting rubbish :???: :???: :???: :???:

Why are you bald?


Why are you fat like a whale?

Why are you short and bald...also your eyes are too far apart from each other...remember I saw you a while back

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Bigpokey24 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Why are you always posting rubbish :???: :???: :???: :???:

Why are you bald?


Why are you fat like a whale?

Why are you short and bald...also your eyes are too far apart from each other...remember I saw you a while back


See CE as we approach 2020. smdh :roll:

Author:  kalani JR [ Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Ask him he's a member here. I'm sure he's been keeping fit and not lazing around, he's a professional.

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

9 days gone , 22 more days left, so what is Ogu's end game here?

Author:  maceo4 [ Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Bigpokey24 wrote:
9 days gone , 22 more days left, so what is Ogu's end game here?


This guy, I don’t think he’s under contract with any team so I believe he can sign at anytime not just during the transfer window as his case is not a transfer...

Author:  maceo4 [ Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Congrats to him

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7HSOLkJvJd ... zdn83fo8eu

Author:  Ugbowo [ Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

No club?

Author:  achuzia-the-air-raid [ Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

maceo4 wrote:

Did he sign?

Author:  doctorollie [ Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Did he sign?



He is rumoured to be on trial at a Saudi Arabian club.

Author:  Enugu II [ Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Quote:
Ogu Joins Saudi Club Al Adalah On Free Transfer
0 January 10, 2020 10:13 pm
https://www.completesports.com/ogu-joins-saudi-club-al-adalah-on-free-transfer/




Super Eagles midfielder John Ogu has linked up with Saudi Arabia Professional Football League club Al Adalah on a free transfer, reports Completesports.com.

Ogu has been without a club since he left Isreali side Hapoel Be’er Sheva at the end of last season.

The 31-year-old has been looking for a new club since the start of the current season.


Also Read: Bordeaux Coach Sousa Pardons Kalu After Late Resumption From Holiday

Ogu’s last competitive outing was against Madagascar, Nigeria’s last group game at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

He joined Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa in the Saudi Arabia top flight.
Nacif Beyaoui’s side are in 15th position in the table with nine points from 14 games.

By Adeboye Amosu

Author:  onwuatuegwu [ Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Enugu II wrote:
Quote:
Ogu Joins Saudi Club Al Adalah On Free Transfer
0 January 10, 2020 10:13 pm
https://www.completesports.com/ogu-joins-saudi-club-al-adalah-on-free-transfer/




Super Eagles midfielder John Ogu has linked up with Saudi Arabia Professional Football League club Al Adalah on a free transfer, reports Completesports.com.

Ogu has been without a club since he left Isreali side Hapoel Be’er Sheva at the end of last season.

The 31-year-old has been looking for a new club since the start of the current season.


Also Read: Bordeaux Coach Sousa Pardons Kalu After Late Resumption From Holiday

Ogu’s last competitive outing was against Madagascar, Nigeria’s last group game at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

He joined Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa in the Saudi Arabia top flight.
Nacif Beyaoui’s side are in 15th position in the table with nine points from 14 games.

By Adeboye Amosu


He better stay away from social media while in Saudi Arabia :blink:

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Very happy John was able to get another club that can pay him decent. :thumb:

Author:  Tobi17 [ Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

Congrats to him, at least he will be in good company with his fellow compatriot and retiree in Musa.

Author:  DAgrin [ Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

The last needed proof his SE career is over.

Author:  1naija [ Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Ogu

DAgrin wrote:
The last needed proof his SE career is over.



Not every Nigerian player can have a 15 year SE career. He has played for Nigeria, that's what matters in that regard. His focus now should be his professional career, not whether he plays for the SE again or not.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/