Bukayo Saka

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bukayo Saka

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Assanal don turn saka to left back...now they bench pepe...why are Africans even going to assanal..smh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Assanal don turn saka to left back...now they bench pepe...why are Africans even going to assanal..smh
Aubamayang is already an African legend meanwhile Chelsea fans (Battersea chapter) are singing racist songs and calling their own players black ****s!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

This kid is good.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Aubamayang is already an African legend meanwhile Chelsea fans (Battersea chapter) are singing racist songs and calling their own players black ****s!
Drogba, Essien, Mikel, Salomon Kalou, Geremi, Samuel Eto'o, George weah etc etc all won titles up and down for Chelsea, while Arsenal fans threw banana at Adebayor
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:This kid is good.
yup! And they have put him in a straitjacket, confining him to left back! :oops: How sad! In 10 years we will look back and wonder how great of a winger he would have been.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Drogba, Essien, Mikel, Salomon Kalou, Geremi, Samuel Eto'o, George weah etc etc all won titles up and down for Chelsea, while Arsenal fans threw banana at Adebayor
And on my way home a few years ago I stopped at West Brompton and heard Chelsea fans singing “Adebayor-Adeboyar,his dad washes Elephants and his mum is a whore “(like the Big Ben chime),look I’m from London went to school in West London been to nearly every professional football ground in London and second to Millwall, Chelsea are the most racist and they even sang “We are racist” on the Paris Metro.I know you love your club but they are well known for their hate just own it or admit you’ve never been to the Bridge!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

@Danfo Driver

And on my way home a few years ago I stopped at West Brompton and heard Chelsea fans singing “Adebayor-Adeboyar,his dad washes Elephants and his mum is a whore “(like the Big Ben chime),look I’m from London went to school in West London been to nearly every professional football ground in London and second to Millwall, Chelsea are the most racist and they even sang “We are racist” on the Paris Metro.I know you love your club but they are well known for their hate just own it or admit you’ve never been to the Bridge!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Plus an African legend captains the team. Something I can't remember Chelsea ever doing. :D
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Eaglezbeak wrote:@Danfo Driver

Ouch! :D

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Spurs fans are the ones who sang that song, stop parading false hood..

.assanal fans threw banana at Ade
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:I know you love your club
I dont support Chelsea. I support Nigeria. In fact, I dont even like Chelsea or 95% of their fans. I simply hate liars and more than liars, I hate blacks/Africans who take sides with racists against their own brothers/sister. I believe, strongly, that the deepest and hottest part in hell is reserved for such people.

but they are well known for their hate just own it or admit you’ve never been to the Bridge!
I have NEVER been to the Bridge, and I have ZERO plans to ever step foot there. I was in London last week and I did NOT go to the Bridge, Emirates, London Stadium or Tottenham's stadium. I have so much better things to do in my life than waste my time and money going to a stadium to watch teams I dont support or like.
Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Plus an African legend captains the team. Something I can't remember Chelsea ever doing. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You dont want to discuss the banana that was thrown by your fellow supporters at your brother, Adebayor?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: I dont support Chelsea. I support Nigeria. In fact, I dont even like Chelsea or 95% of their fans. I simply hate liars and more than liars, I hate blacks/Africans who take sides with racists against their own brothers/sister. I believe, strongly, that the deepest and hottest part in hell is reserved for such people.
Please stop while you can.

There are reams and reams of you as Yaya supporting Chelsea and Mourinho.

THe only reason you don't like Chelsea anymore is Mourinho left. Kai.

Nor lie o before I dig up your Yaya posts. :P

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

So you’re telling me that Chelsea fans love Adebayor ? I’m telling you what I witnessed not what you found on the net, the chances are you don’t even know where West Brompton even is!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

So you’re telling me that Chelsea fans love Adebayor ? I’m telling you what I witnessed not what found on the net, the chances are you don’t even know where West Brompton even is!
whether I know somewhere or not is subjective mixed with opinions...however the below questions to you , are they facts?
Did spurs fans sing about elephants towards Adebayor

Did assanal fans throw bananas at Adebayor
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

So you’re telling me that Chelsea fans love Adebayor ? I’m telling you what I witnessed not what found on the net, the chances are you don’t even know where West Brompton even is!
Yes they probably started it but racists aren’t exactly original are they?I wouldn’t defend a racist just because he supports the same club as me,Raheem Sterling was abused by a Chelsea fan recently and the camera spotted the perpetrator who surprisingly was sitting near a black Chelsea fan!
What concerns me is the fact that a black man is blinded into believing that a racist is his friend as long as he wears a Chelsea shirt, you see how defensive one can get over the football club he supports even from the sofa whilst actual black people are being insulted!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Yes they probably started it but racists aren’t exactly original are they?I wouldn’t defend a racist just because he supports the same club as me,Raheem Sterling was abused by a Chelsea fan recently and the camera spotted the perpetrator who surprisingly was sitting near a black Chelsea fan!
What concerns me is the fact that a black man is blinded into believing that a racist is his friend as long as he wears a Chelsea shirt, you see how defensive one can get over the football club he supports even from the sofa whilst actual black people are being insulted!

You still dont want to discuss the fact that your massas threw a banana at your brother and you seem okay with it?