Bukayo Saka

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Bukayo Saka

Post by Tobi17 »

A proud Naija boy who is one of the few silver-linings in a drab Arsenal team, he also added rather astutely more versatility to his overall quality in his ability to slot into the LWB position, a role he has played very well in for Arsenal. I say we get this kid fast as England haven't really come sniffing around, plus he has said he is Nigerian to the bone and not British so that helps. If we can get Saka, Ebere, Ejaria, Ehibizue and maybe Ademola Lookman... then we should be set to have one of the best teams out there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Busayo Saka

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I think you tobi, is one slow potato. Any player you see playing you get super excited and start posting like a rookie in the game
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I think you tobi, is one slow potato. Any player you see playing you get super excited and start posting like a rookie in the game

The cretin slow no be small. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Two morons feeding off each other, IQ don seriously suffer :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:Two morons feeding off each other, IQ don seriously suffer :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It's not an insult, it's just the way you post....makes it seem like you have no clue of the game, and you get excited at every minute...new flavor of the month
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Two morons feeding off each other, IQ don seriously suffer :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It's not an insult, it's just the way you post....makes it seem like you have no clue of the game, and you get excited at every minute...new flavor of the month
Look who's talking!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Top of the CE posters' chart with almost 85,000 posts to your name and nobody can recall a single one worth debating. See your life?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Look who's talking!

Top of the CE posters' chart with almost 85,000 posts to your name and nobody can recall a single one worth debating. See your life?

Wow so you went through 85k post from bigpokey :shock: that's scary
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Look who's talking!

No, Bigporkey.
Your post count is right under your handle and nobody else comes even close.
So you thought you could just be posting nonsense anyhow and it won't show?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk...come on you've been counting and reading 85k posts...wow..that's very concerning. Who goes around remembering every single post made ..smh you need help .. this is not normal..85k posts to monitor nah work ooo.hmm
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Damunk...come on you've been counting and reading 85k posts...wow..that's very concerning. Who goes around remembering every single post made ..smh you need help .. this is not normal..85k posts to monitor nah work ooo.hmm
Sounds like you don't expect anybody to read your posts anyway (not that anybody does).
So why post them at all?

Do you need a gaddem job?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Do have a job, praise be to God.. focus on the statement you made..85k post...bottom line your post makes no sense, similar to the c section thread ...I weak for u sha...
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Do have a job, praise be to God.. focus on the statement you made..85k post...bottom line your post makes no sense, similar to the c section thread ...I weak for u sha...
Doesn't seem like you know the difference between sense and nonsense.
Which part of "your post count is right under your handle" do you not understand?

Ask one of those your cheap 'shewens' to break it down for you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Pathetic how you lack the simple ability on how to stick to a subject . Real talk. You've lost it on this forum . I will take it easy on you going forward. There are no benefits exposing your poor intelligence constantly. This is just too easy.FACT
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Pathetic how you lack the simple ability on how to stick to a subject . Real talk. You've lost it on this forum . I will take it easy on you going forward. There are no benefits exposing your poor intelligence constantly. This is just too easy.FACT
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You know, you really must be a comedian, because the only other explanation is that you are mentally unwell.
But I don't think you are.

You continue to project your insecurities onto others and I am beginning to suspect that you actually do not even realise it.
Which is worrying.
The fact that, for instance, you believe you are one of the most intelligent persons on this forum is very worrying.
Is there anybody on this place that you believe is as intelligent as yourself?

There is funny and there is funny. One good, one not so good.

Which 'funny' is your own? :idea: :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Bukayo Saka

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Once again you struggle to stay on topic...A typical example of a very shallow and poor critical thinking individual .

You have a monkey dressed as a doctor, as your profile picture. Like play like play one may think nah the same monkey wey diagnose you with A.D.H.D.. nah real wah..damunk talk true, shey u dey slow or nah act?
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I say which 'funny' is your own?
Simple question. :idea:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:I say which 'funny' is your own?
Simple question. :idea:
Do not take these childish antics into 2019
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Tobi17 wrote:A proud Naija boy who is one of the few silver-linings in a drab Arsenal team, he also added rather astutely more versatility to his overall quality in his ability to slot into the LWB position, a role he has played very well in for Arsenal. I say we get this kid fast as England haven't really come sniffing around, plus he has said he is Nigerian to the bone and not British so that helps. If we can get Saka, Ebere, Ejaria, Ehibizue and maybe Ademola Lookman... then we should be set to have one of the best teams out there.
I'd be really surprised if he denied his Britishness. He may have meant he isn't English which is a different identity all together.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cchinukw wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:A proud Naija boy who is one of the few silver-linings in a drab Arsenal team, he also added rather astutely more versatility to his overall quality in his ability to slot into the LWB position, a role he has played very well in for Arsenal. I say we get this kid fast as England haven't really come sniffing around, plus he has said he is Nigerian to the bone and not British so that helps. If we can get Saka, Ebere, Ejaria, Ehibizue and maybe Ademola Lookman... then we should be set to have one of the best teams out there.
I'd be really surprised if he denied his Britishness. He may have meant he isn't English which is a different identity all together.
To Nigerians (in Naija) and Americans, 'British' and 'English' mean the same thing. Too many Naijas also think 'London' = 'The UK' :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I saw the video of Saka but didn't actually hear him say he wasn't English/British.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Damunk wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
To Nigerians (in Naija) and Americans, 'British' and 'English' mean the same thing. Too many Naijas also think 'London' = 'The UK' :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I saw the video of Saka but didn't actually hear him say he wasn't English/British.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Doc, the one wey crack me up na when one CE dey tak say we dey claim NHS. Choi! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get that your point too about London/UK. Meanwhile Naijas dey other parts of the 4 nations and even Isles.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cchinukw wrote:
Damunk wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Doc, the one wey crack me up na when one CE dey tak say we dey claim NHS. Choi! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get that your point too about London/UK. Meanwhile Naijas dey other parts of the 4 nations and even Isles.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assanal don turn saka to left back...now they bench pepe...why are Africans even going to assanal..smh
SuperEagles

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Look who's talking!

No, Bigporkey.
Your post count is right under your handle and nobody else comes even close.
So you thought you could just be posting nonsense anyhow and it won't show?

:shock: Damunk, since when...I didn't know you could be so ruthless?

:lol: :lol: