Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:21 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:05 am 

kali wrote:
1) Iheanacho would probably be sold by Leicester

2) Chukwueze would probably be sold by Villareal to Chelsea or Liverpool

Iheanacho ain’t going anywhere. Leicester would be foolish to let him go.

Chukwueze has no shot at Liverpool, perhaps at Chelsea. Osimhen is a much better fit for Liverpool :!:

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:23 am 

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
At the moment, our two hottest properties are Ndidi and Osimhen. Aribo is making waves too but he is being played out of position. Kalu, Iwobi, Ekong, Aina, Ajayi, Awaziem, Omeruo and Collins are just having average seasons.

Ndidi is a poor man's Michael Essien

Granted that you never have anything good to say about Naija players but if the truth be told, I’m not as enamored by Ndidi as some other CEs. He’s just too one-dimensional for my liking❗️
Cheers.

You are an honest man
You will have a great 2020.
Play the lottery

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:25 am 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
At the moment, our two hottest properties are Ndidi and Osimhen. Aribo is making waves too but he is being played out of position. Kalu, Iwobi, Ekong, Aina, Ajayi, Awaziem, Omeruo and Collins are just having average seasons.

Michael Essien is a poor man's Ndidi.

Yup! I kpom that. :thumb:

You are a typical Naija man
Change your evil ways

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:37 am 

Rawlings wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Granted that you never have anything good to say about Naija players but if the truth be told, I’m not as enamored by Ndidi as some other CEs. He’s just too one-dimensional for my liking❗️
Cheers.

You are an honest man
Play the lottery

Thank you and I hope you have a great new year as well but let me emphasize that I don’t agree with you that Ndidi is a poor man’s Essien. They are very different types of players. While Essien was arguably the more versatile of the two, Ndidi is a much better tackler and ball winner than Essien :!:

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:43 am 

Rawlings wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Cheers.

You are an honest man
Play the lottery

Thank you and I hope you have a great new year as well but let me emphasize that I don’t agree with you that Ndidi is a poor man’s Essien. They are very different types of players. While Essien was arguably the more versatile of the two, Ndidi is a much better tackler and ball winner than Essien :!:
Cheers.

Oga, your 2020 get as ibi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:16 am 

Rawlings wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Cheers.

You are an honest man
Play the lottery

Cheers.

Oga, your 2020 get as ibi

Where is Essien again? Perhaps, you should join him wherever he is and watch Ndidi together in the Champions League next year :idea: :!:

Cheers.