Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:23 am 

Nigerian U-23 striker Taiwo Awoniyi has admitted he feels bad not having enough playing time with German Side,Mainz 05
The 22 years old has played only 149 minutes in six Bundesliga games but has failed to find the back of the net.

According to reports from Brila FM,
Awoniyi stated that, “Every footballer wants to play and when you don’t get the game time you can’t be happy.

I don’t think I have completed 150 minutes yet, so there’s no way I am happy or satisfied. My injury also didn’t help the situation.

“I have recovered fully and there are no more issues. However it was very difficult for me during that time and I am just glad to be back,” said Awoniyi.

Source: Footynaija

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:13 pm 

I agree with him. He is definitely good enough to be a starter. I remember seeing him in dazzling form at the recent Olympic qualifying tournament. He scored some excellent goals!!
No worries, I expect Liverpool to recall him from loan as replacement for Firminho.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:01 pm 

bushboy wrote:
I agree with him. He is definitely good enough to be a starter. I remember seeing him in dazzling form at the recent Olympic qualifying tournament. He scored some excellent goals!!
No worries, I expect Liverpool to recall him from loan as replacement for Firminho.

Absolutely childish...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:25 pm 

bushboy wrote:

It’s always a step up,Libya isn’t exactly a test!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:36 pm 

okidoki wrote:
bushboy wrote:

Absolutely childish...

Don't mind the petty old man.