Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:53 pm 

For Watford in the FA cup. Game about to start. I will be watching...

Last edited by bushboy on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:58 pm 

:huh: :laugh:

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:14 pm 

Dele Bashiru hangs a very sweet goal!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:45 pm 

I entered thinking Success don hang but no be am score. Abeg correct the title :laugh:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:06 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:36 pm 

Success is actually having a good game. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:37 pm 

Chei! Watching Isaac brings me both joy and pain. You can see that he is pure class! Great passer. Very skillful. Top notch talent. But then I remember how far he has fallen since the 17yr old that was terrorizing Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. He could have had a hattrick that day! And Roy Hodgson was swearing we were all watching the next top star of world football announcing himself.
Sigh! Joy and Pain.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:41 pm 

bushboy wrote:
Chei! Watching Isaac brings me both joy and pain. You can see that he is pure class! Great passer. Very skillful. Top notch talent. But then I remember how far he has fallen since the 17yr old that was terrorizing Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. He could have had a hattrick that day! And Roy Hodgson was swearing we were all watching the next top star of world football announcing himself.
Sigh! Joy and Pain.

Remind me what opposition he was facing again?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:45 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:47 pm 

Trammer rovers :laugh:

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:52 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Sigh! Joy and Pain.

Was? Or currently playing?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:55 pm 

His work rate is still way too low if he wants to play on the wings. He hustles.....chill...hustles....chill...more chillin.....hustles. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:55 pm 

bushboy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Sigh! Joy and Pain.

Answer the question :taunt:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:22 pm 

Since he’s already committed to Nigeria most CEs won’t care they want the English boy at Leyton Orient because he’s got a Nigerian name!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:38 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
His work rate is still way too low if he wants to play on the wings. He hustles.....chill...hustles....chill...more chillin.....hustles. :lol:

His work rate is very high with a bottle of Baileys and a ho in each arm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:17 am 

bushboy wrote:
Sigh! Joy and Pain.

The fire appears to be gone.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:23 am 

Tobi17 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Sigh! Joy and Pain.

From his writeup above, I would say Real Madrid... :mrgreen:

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:50 pm 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Since he’s already committed to Nigeria most CEs won’t care they want the English boy at Leyton Orient because he’s got a Nigerian name!

This is what our people do not understand. Gray may be rubbish, but you see the guy work his arse off whenever he is on the pitch. Not our Isaac, the definition of hiccup gets meaning when trying to plot his performance chart.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:59 am 

Eaglezbeak wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:00 am 

Cito wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Sigh! Joy and Pain.

From his writeup above, I would say Real Madrid... :mrgreen:

Tobi17 is one of the "number brothers." Like I said, these group of Cybereagles members with numbers in their handles are some of the dumbest people in the history of the world.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:02 am 

oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

This is what our people do not understand. Gray may be rubbish, but you see the guy work his arse off whenever he is on the pitch. Not our Isaac, the definition of hiccup gets meaning when trying to plot his performance chart.

I once heard a scout say that he doesnt scout a player when the player is in form. He scouts the player when the player is out of form. He wants to see how the player reacts to that situation, because thats usually when you can differentiate a player with strong mentality and those with weak mentality. Isaac Success is mentally weak and a lazy footballer. I washed my hands off him many years ago.