Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:20 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Onyekuru back to Turkey
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:31 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18986
https://www.completesports.com/onyekuru ... om-monaco/

I hope Henry doesn’t become the Akpoborie of his generation, shines at club level but rarely for SE. He’s obviously comfortable in Turkey so let us wish him well but he must show he can hack it a higher level.
As today Chukwueze, Moses, Kalu, Ejike, Beneventure, area Musa all ahead of him for the wing/forward position. Good luck to him.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14560
Location: South London
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
https://www.completesports.com/onyekuru-joins-galatasaray-on-six-month-loan-deal-from-monaco/

I hope Henry doesn’t become the Akpoborie of his generation, shines at club level but rarely for SE. He’s obviously comfortable in Turkey so let us wish him well but he must show he can hack it a higher level.
As today Chukwueze, Moses, Kalu, Ejike, Beneventure, area Musa all ahead of him for the wing/forward position. Good luck to him.

He couldn’t keep up at Monaco so he hasn’t even proven that he can leave Turkey as a footballer!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2679
He didn't get the chance to prove himself at Monaco.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 47978
olu wrote:
He didn't get the chance to prove himself at Monaco.


What more chances did he need to prove himself?

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14560
Location: South London
olu wrote:
He didn't get the chance to prove himself at Monaco.

I’m sure they bought him for a reason and he most of trained with the first team after all he was a starter at the beginning of the season!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:22 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18986
1naija wrote:
olu wrote:
He didn't get the chance to prove himself at Monaco.


What more chances did he need to prove himself?


He 1 game and was a sub 3 times playingbehind Yeder the top scorer. He never got a real chance tbh.Kinda like u driving uber for 35 mins 4 times a week. Would you be able to floss with meager income ?

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 641
True!...And he still managed to get one assist


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 11313
Good for him. Really weird that he did not manage to break into Monaco's team given that their squad weakened in recent seasons.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8207
wiseone wrote:
Good for him. Really weird that he did not manage to break into Monaco's team given that their squad weakened in recent seasons.


In the music industry, he would have been classified as a one-hit-wonder

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9997
Jesse Sekidika joins Galatasaray as well on a free.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3320
Rawlings wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Good for him. Really weird that he did not manage to break into Monaco's team given that their squad weakened in recent seasons.


In the music industry, he would have been classified as a one-hit-wonder

You know the Ghana Bleak stars are absolutely useless with nothing worth talking about when a jobless midget spends 24/7 round the clock hours of his time worrying about which Nigerian player to troll or not :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8207
Tobi17 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Good for him. Really weird that he did not manage to break into Monaco's team given that their squad weakened in recent seasons.


In the music industry, he would have been classified as a one-hit-wonder

You know the Ghana Bleak stars are absolutely useless with nothing worth talking about when a jobless midget spends 24/7 round the clock hours of his time worrying about which Nigerian player to troll or not :rotf:


Mods, can we discuss Ghana on Eagles Nest?
Are insults allowed on Eagles Nest?

If not, then do your job :mad:

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, Google [Bot] and 50 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group