osimehn World class goal today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
osimehn World class goal today

Post by john12 »

fast forward to 1.52 to view it. my brother from ijebu will describe him as a "tap in" scorer.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: osimehn World class goal today

Post by ANC »

john12 wrote:

fast forward to 1.52 to view it. my brother from ijebu will describe him as a "tap in" scorer.

sloppy defending.
but still :thumbs: to Victor
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

ANC wrote:
john12 wrote:

sloppy defending.
but still :thumbs: to Victor
You can call that sloppy defending, but give credit to that very visionary diagonal run by Osimhen that opened up a key passing option/channel for the player that had the assist... strikers instinct and pure goal poaching ability to make that smart turn and finish is what quality strikers are made of.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

[/video]
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Damunk wrote:[/video]
Playing against 10 men !!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Flex Swift wrote:

haters
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

ANC wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:

haters
is the French league as strong as the English league? Was he playing against 10 men or not? Shouldn’t he be scoring a hat-trick or a brace against second division French opposition down to 10 men? He is a good striker but in his team came last in the champions league group with him Leading the line .
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Flex Swift wrote:
ANC wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:

haters
is the French league as strong as the English league? Was he playing against 10 men or not? Shouldn’t he be scoring a hat-trick or a brace against second division French opposition down to 10 men? He is a good striker but in his team came last in the champions league group with him Leading the line .
See how you talk rubbish . Amiens is not a second division French side. In the champions league that you are quoting, he scored against Chelsea & Valencia, which shows that it doesn't matter opposition, Osimhen is a major threat. Please give up now, Osimhen is already a top striker with potential to become even greater. We are blessed that he's Nigerian.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I watched the whole game, Oshimen manages to find the goal despite his team mates lack of vision to creat them but is still the clubs top scorer.If he joins a more prolific club he may become a world renowned goal machine!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Flex Swift wrote:
ANC wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:

haters
It’s this kind of mentality that keeps us in perpetual underdevelopment. Imagine if this one was head of a govt agency. Kai.....and he used money go school o. Smdh!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Adisboy wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
ANC wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:

haters
See how you talk rubbish . Amiens is not a second division French side. In the champions league that you are quoting, he scored against Chelsea & Valencia, which shows that it doesn't matter opposition, Osimhen is a major threat. Please give up now, Osimhen is already a top striker with potential to become even greater. We are blessed that he's Nigerian.
But his team still finished last in the group stage of the champion league. I am glad he is doing well but I want manage my expectations and not get carried away when he scores against 10 men.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
ANC wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:

haters
It’s this kind of mentality that keeps us in perpetual underdevelopment. Imagine if this one was head of a govt agency. Kai.....and he used money go school o. Smdh!

He is just being playful
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

VICTOR OSIMEN pays respect to Emmanuel Amuneke. It's 3 horse raise in Nigeria league

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Seems Liverpool are seriously looking to get him, at least according to more reliable sources.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Flex Swift wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
ANC wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:

haters
But his team still finished last in the group stage of the champion league. I am glad he is doing well but I want manage my expectations and not get carried away when he scores against 10 men.
As i said give it a rest. Your argument is baseless. He has scored 14 goals this season. His other 13 goals were against full squads so why don't you consider those. You are talking about 1 goal against a previous 13, does that make any sense to you. Last season he scored 20 goals in Belgium. This season he already has 14 in a stronger league. I really don't get what your point is.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Adisboy wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
ANC wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:

haters
As i said give it a rest. Your argument is baseless. He has scored 14 goals this season. His other 13 goals were against full squads so why don't you consider those. You are talking about 1 goal against a previous 13, does that make any sense to you. Last season he scored 20 goals in Belgium. This season he already has 14 in a stronger league. I really don't get what your point is.
He scored 20 goals in Belgium last season Joseph Apala used to be top scorer in that league so it means nothing. This French only has one team PSG. His team finished last in the. Champions league so let’s not get carried away before we over hype the bobo
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Bros stop talking nonsense. Belgium may not be the top league in Europe but it is still a very competitive league with numerous examples of players who have done well in there, gone to bigger leagues and shone Our own Wilfred Ndidi and his teamate Youri Tielemans to mention a couple.

You can hate all you want but i have listened to numerous European football pods where his name has come up regularly as one of the next big stars to emerge. He is already on the radar of a number of clubs and will move to a club in England, Italy, Germany or Spain next season. You can take that to the bank!
YNWA