Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Onyekuru back to Turkey
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298670
Page 1 of 1

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Onyekuru back to Turkey

https://www.completesports.com/onyekuru ... om-monaco/

I hope Henry doesn’t become the Akpoborie of his generation, shines at club level but rarely for SE. He’s obviously comfortable in Turkey so let us wish him well but he must show he can hack it a higher level.
As today Chukwueze, Moses, Kalu, Ejike, Beneventure, area Musa all ahead of him for the wing/forward position. Good luck to him.

Author:  Eaglezbeak [ Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
https://www.completesports.com/onyekuru-joins-galatasaray-on-six-month-loan-deal-from-monaco/

I hope Henry doesn’t become the Akpoborie of his generation, shines at club level but rarely for SE. He’s obviously comfortable in Turkey so let us wish him well but he must show he can hack it a higher level.
As today Chukwueze, Moses, Kalu, Ejike, Beneventure, area Musa all ahead of him for the wing/forward position. Good luck to him.

He couldn’t keep up at Monaco so he hasn’t even proven that he can leave Turkey as a footballer!

Author:  olu [ Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

He didn't get the chance to prove himself at Monaco.

Author:  1naija [ Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

olu wrote:
He didn't get the chance to prove himself at Monaco.


What more chances did he need to prove himself?

Author:  Eaglezbeak [ Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

olu wrote:
He didn't get the chance to prove himself at Monaco.

I’m sure they bought him for a reason and he most of trained with the first team after all he was a starter at the beginning of the season!

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

1naija wrote:
olu wrote:
He didn't get the chance to prove himself at Monaco.


What more chances did he need to prove himself?


He 1 game and was a sub 3 times playingbehind Yeder the top scorer. He never got a real chance tbh.Kinda like u driving uber for 35 mins 4 times a week. Would you be able to floss with meager income ?

Author:  gochino [ Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

True!...And he still managed to get one assist

Author:  wiseone [ Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

Good for him. Really weird that he did not manage to break into Monaco's team given that their squad weakened in recent seasons.

Author:  Rawlings [ Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

wiseone wrote:
Good for him. Really weird that he did not manage to break into Monaco's team given that their squad weakened in recent seasons.


In the music industry, he would have been classified as a one-hit-wonder

Author:  Dammy [ Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

Jesse Sekidika joins Galatasaray as well on a free.

Author:  Tobi17 [ Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

Rawlings wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Good for him. Really weird that he did not manage to break into Monaco's team given that their squad weakened in recent seasons.


In the music industry, he would have been classified as a one-hit-wonder

You know the Ghana Bleak stars are absolutely useless with nothing worth talking about when a jobless midget spends 24/7 round the clock hours of his time worrying about which Nigerian player to troll or not :rotf:

Author:  Rawlings [ Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Onyekuru back to Turkey

Tobi17 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Good for him. Really weird that he did not manage to break into Monaco's team given that their squad weakened in recent seasons.


In the music industry, he would have been classified as a one-hit-wonder

You know the Ghana Bleak stars are absolutely useless with nothing worth talking about when a jobless midget spends 24/7 round the clock hours of his time worrying about which Nigerian player to troll or not :rotf:


Mods, can we discuss Ghana on Eagles Nest?
Are insults allowed on Eagles Nest?

If not, then do your job :mad:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/