Burnley v Leicester: Kelly Time!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Burnley v Leicester: Kelly Time!

Post by cic old boy »

Kelechi on 72mins.
http://www.naijiant.com/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Burnley v Leicester: Kelly Time!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Lovely pass by kels the nacho
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Burnley scores again . Kai..... Ndidi is needed big time,no life in that mf
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Burnley scores again . Kai..... Ndidi is needed big time,no life in that mf
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Kelechi, no score. I don tire for Rodgers to use Kelechi when he dey trouble. The English press glorify Vardy n Maddisson. Now, they know the key player for Leicester is Ndidi
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Leicester just dey lose anyhow without Ndidi.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Kelechi should just aspire for more and push for move, there's no reason why he shouldn't have started these game against Burnley, Vardy is still badly out of form and it was apparent from his performance once again.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So glad Leceister lost...may such continue
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ndidi's value continue to rise in his absense.
It is so evident that he covers for many issues in that Leicester midfield especially defensively.
Without Ndidi, Leicester is a mid table team.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Tobi17 wrote:Kelechi should just aspire for more and push for move, there's no reason why he shouldn't have started these game against Burnley, Vardy is still badly out of form and it was apparent from his performance once again.
What? Start ahead of the golden white hero? Absurd!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Leicester could drop like a stone if Ndidi doesn’t get back his fitness soon. If United or Arsenal or even Wolves for that matter really catch fire, this Leicester will be under real pressure.

Ndidi on the other hand has now settled any debate about who the most important member of this team is. Watch him come back and lift them back into Champions League form.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

charlie wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Kelechi should just aspire for more and push for move, there's no reason why he shouldn't have started these game against Burnley, Vardy is still badly out of form and it was apparent from his performance once again.
Why bring race into it? Isn’t Vardy top of the EPL scoring charts?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:So glad Leceister lost...may such continue

You don drink kerosene again? Kels and Ndidi will play CL if they finish in the top 4.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
charlie wrote:
Why bring race into it? Isn’t Vardy top of the EPL scoring charts?
Baffling comment from Charlie.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:So glad Leceister lost...may such continue

You don drink kerosene again? Kels and Ndidi will play CL if they finish in the top 4.

:biggrin:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Leicester should get rid of Nacho.
$20 million and they have nothing to show for it
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

To me, Brendan Rogers is the classic cocky coach. Too full of himself to really know what makes his team tick.

When Ndidi was healthy, LC would pretty much play with 1 DM and 3 AMs (or even 4 sef, with a 4-5-1 formation)...and because Ndidi is worth 2 players, it allows LC to pretty much bomb forward with abandon, and have Ndidi clean up any counters that come back.

The moment Ndidi got injured, he should have switched to a more defensive formation, and beefed up that defensive midfield with 2 players....But No, he thinks it's his tactical brilliance that is responsible for all...and so he tries to simply replace Ndidi with another player...last week it was Choudhury, this week, Mendy...both weeks, they looked outclassed in midfield...and the results show it.

There are some players that make you look better than you actually are. Good coaches can tell. Cocky coaches can't.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

deanotito wrote:To me, Brendan Rogers is the classic cocky coach. Too full of himself to really know what makes his team tick.

When Ndidi was healthy, LC would pretty much play with 1 DM and 3 AMs (or even 4 sef, with a 4-5-1 formation)...and because Ndidi is worth 2 players, it allows LC to pretty much bomb forward with abandon, and have Ndidi clean up any counters that come back.

The moment Ndidi got injured, he should have switched to a more defensive formation, and beefed up that defensive midfield with 2 players....But No, he thinks it's his tactical brilliance that is responsible for all...and so he tries to simply replace Ndidi with another player...last week it was Choudhury, this week, Mendy...both weeks, they looked outclassed in midfield...and the results show it.

There are some players that make you look better than you actually are. Good coaches can tell. Cocky coaches can't.
KPOM. To be honest, watching Leicester now without Ndidi really raises the value of Ndidi in my view. Frankly, his value has moved up in my mind more than ever.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote:
deanotito wrote:To me, Brendan Rogers is the classic cocky coach. Too full of himself to really know what makes his team tick.

KPOM. To be honest, watching Leicester now without Ndidi really raises the value of Ndidi in my view. Frankly, his value has moved up in my mind more than ever.
Cmon people, they were chopping kane on the regular with Ndidi last season, they just started winning more games in the last couple months. The whole team has gotten better but Ndidi is just more vital to the mf.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote:

Cmon people, they were chopping kane on the regular with Ndidi last season, they just started winning more games in the last couple months. The whole team has gotten better but Ndidi is just more vital to the mf.
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Outclassed in MF by Burnley? Not sure what game you were watching....

Why do you think Praet is more in the team now?

And who tells you Leicester bomb forward with abandon? They are a counterattacking team under Rogers!

And where did you find the 3-4 attacking midfielders? From your derriere?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Pretty sure you did not watch them last season. They needed a coaching change and they got one...they’ve done so 3 times in the last 4 years and every time, they improve.

But this season, they are built on Ndidi. He is their engine. Madison said the same just a few weeks ago. You just don’t replace a player like that without changing your tactics
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet