This Is Why Real Madrid Wants To Sign Victor Osimhen 2019/20

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This Is Why Real Madrid Wants To Sign Victor Osimhen 201

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Babalawo wrote:Osimhen > Martins

Younger (Real Age)
Faster
Stronger
Better clinical finisher
Rare to find a striker that hungry and committed to winning!
A future SE captain!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Osimhen better than which Martins? :lol: :lol: be it club or Country ..Vic aint even half the player Martins was
[/video]

Abeg someone help me ask Martins wetin my favorite defender Maldini take do am? Maybe Martins dey revenge for that pull on Yekini for 94 WC?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Younger (Real Age)
Faster
Stronger
Better clinical finisher
A future SE captain!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Osimhen better than which Martins? :lol: :lol: be it club or Country ..Vic aint even half the player Martins was
[/video]

Abeg someone help me ask Martins wetin my favorite defender Maldini take do am? Maybe Martins dey revenge for that pull on Yekini for 94 WC?

I love Martins, I watched this clip hoping to see some of the amazing strikes he had...disappointed the clip included a lot of tap-ins.
Martins was amazing.
Having said that, I will take Osimhen over Martins.
Osimhen's game is more complete than that of Martins'.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ANC wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Younger (Real Age)
Faster
Stronger
Better clinical finisher
A future SE captain!
[/video]

I love Martins, I watched this clip hoping to see some of the amazing strikes he had...disappointed the clip included a lot of tap-ins.
Martins was amazing.
Complete in what way? Martins scores from inside/outside the box, headers, bicycle kicks, placement, power. He can drop deep and play the Firminho role as he did a lot at Newcastle. Osimhen is a one dimensional striker who just tries to run off the shoulder of the last man and really is only deadly in the box. He’s good but Martins was much better and was doing it at a younger age and in better leagues against better opponents than Osimhen has so far. Those are indisputable facts. The rest is just a matter of opinion...it’s just sad that it seems you missed out on seeing Martins in his hey day...

[/video]
[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ANC wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Younger (Real Age)
Faster
Stronger
Better clinical finisher
A future SE captain!
[/video]

Martins was amazing.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you really don't have a clue what you are talking about
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
maceo4 wrote:
ANC wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Younger (Real Age)
Faster
Stronger
Better clinical finisher
A future SE captain!
[/video]

Martins was amazing.
Complete in what way? Martins scores from inside/outside the box, headers, bicycle kicks, placement, power. He can drop deep and play the Firminho role as he did a lot at Newcastle. Osimhen is a one dimensional striker who just tries to run off the shoulder of the last man and really is only deadly in the box. He’s good but Martins was much better and was doing it at a younger age and in better leagues against better opponents than Osimhen has so far. Those are indisputable facts. The rest is just a matter of opinion...it’s just sad that it seems you missed out on seeing Martins in his hey day...

[/video]
[/video]
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Martins:

Inter Milan - 88 games / 28 goals
Newcastle - 88 games / 28 goals
Wolfsburg - 16 games / 6 goals

This is what Nigerians call Amazing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Finally ended up in retirement leagues (MLS and China).

As much as I liked Martins (and I was one of his biggest fans), when you look at him and you look at Victor, the difference is clear. With Victor, you have this feeling that you are watching an unstoppable great!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:Martins:

This is what Nigerians call Amazing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As much as I liked Martins (and I was one of his biggest fans), when you look at him and you look at Victor, the difference is clear. With Victor, you have this feeling that you are watching an unstoppable great!
Surely Osimhen was stopped at Wolfsburg...abi? So where is this unstoppable tag come from? Because of the Belgian and French League? Surely its gotta to be more than that esp. if you are laughing at Martins achievements...if you don't mind posting Victor's stats at the same age at Wolfsburg, that would help us compare.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Osimhen is a better finisher than Martins.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Martins:

Surely Osimhen was stopped at Wolfsburg...abi? So where is this unstoppable tag come from? Because of the Belgian and French League? Surely its gotta to be more than that esp. if you are laughing at Martins achievements...if you don't mind posting Victor's stats at the same age at Wolfsburg, that would help us compare.

I am laughing at Martin's 28 goals in 88 games because its embarrassing for a striker.

As for Victor, if you want to know his stats, you can send Victor a twitter or instagram message. I am not his father or his agent. Your problem with him is between both of you. I couldnt give a ratzz azzz!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Will say it again....Lets leave the stats aside.

I watched Martins at Inter a lot. He was in no way close to Osimhen. Osimhen is the real deal.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Will say it again....Lets leave the stats aside.

I watched Martins at Inter a lot. He was in no way close to Osimhen. Osimhen is the real deal

49 goals in 135 At Intermilan competing with Ronaldo da Lima, Adriano, cruz, recoba, vieri, for a position and punishing world class defenders like maldini, nesta, sol Campbell etc at 19 isn't an easy feat boss.Anyway, let's hope that osimehn can surpass obagoal and even Yekini Yekini record. if you want to see how highly Martin's was rated here, just view 2005/2006 obagoal archives here
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

obagoal at World class league tearing world class defenders aka maldini, nesta, sol Campbell

obagoal at BACKWATER/Farmers league destroying defenders a league similar to where victor plays now.

when you watch his video, then you will realize that talent isn't enough to be great and one must learn how to be Extremely Disciplined in order to achieve something meaningful. We hope that victor continues to stay DISCIPLINED and if he does, he will become whatever he chooses to become
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Will say it again....Lets leave the stats aside.

I watched Martins at Inter a lot. He was in no way close to Osimhen. Osimhen is the real deal

49 goals in 135 At Intermilan competing with Ronaldo da Lima, Adriano, cruz, recoba, vieri, for a position and punishing world class defenders like maldini, nesta, sol Campbell etc at 19 isn't an easy feat boss.Anyway, let's hope that osimehn can surpass obagoal and even Yekini Yekini record. if you want to see how highly Martin's was rated here, just view 2005/2006 obagoal archives here
That’s the annoying part, all these ppl saying NOW how Martins wasn’t all that, THEN were here proclaiming how Martins is better than Eto’o Drogba etc during that time. The same way they are hyping Osimhen it was done for Martins at an even higher clip, talking about he’s doing this at 19 he is world class, he is this that...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

john12 wrote:Will say it again....Lets leave the stats aside.

Ronaldo left before Oba Oba started getting first team minutes in the league and Vieri was always hurt, he was competing against Julio Cruz and Adriano. He did okay but was not world class, and Inter saw that and got an actual world class striker.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

ogasir wrote:
kali wrote:Still a very raw player.

Pluses - Long legs, strength, power, good ball control
Negatives - Average positioning, Not quick
Not quick? You are clearly blind.
I agree with kali. I don't think Osimhen is quick. He is fast though which are two completely different things. Quickness has to do with your time of reflex or to react, while slowness has to do with your speed at running. For example Okocha and Kanu were both quicker but slower players than him.

However I'm happy he's coming into his own...I've been advocating for him for years now.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Oba was massively overrated.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

how was he overrated? someone that was competing with Ronaldo, vieri, Adriano and Cruz for a shirt and held his ground. The dude scored over 49goals in 135 for Inter milan at a tender age (Superclub) while simultaneously destroying World class defenders like maldini, nesta, Campbell etc. I will say this sha, obagoal underachieved because he should had been more professional, productive and could had won more titles. sometimes, proffesionalism/discipline can be the only difference between good and Great. we hope the likes of Osimehn dosen't go through the same undisciplined and unprofessional stage
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote:Oba was massively overrated.

Don't think so