Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 62219
Kelechi comes on 68 mins against Villa - EFL Cup semi. Leicester down 0-1.

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Last edited by cic old boy on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 62219
And he scores!!!!!

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42900
Location: Pennsylvania
Kelly done hang 1-1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10165
Osimhen hangs against Amiens in the Coupe de France. He makes it 2-0 to Lille.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 62219

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 18277
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
cic old boy wrote:


:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Bar Usiyan, perhaps Nigeria's most clinical finisher ever.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 7688
Imagine a front line of Nacho and Osimhen in 2022!

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 21845
Location: Cyberspace
This Iheanacho kid is something special. look at how calmly he created space for himself and buried that chance@

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39837
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Just a few weeks ago, it was he's finished, he's done, put a sock in him, lets move on from him, his career is over...crazy man, so happy for my boy!

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 47247
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cream rises to the top! so happy for him!

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Posts: 2734
Location: U.S
cic old boy wrote:




Kele baller :thumbs:

thunder fire Rohr


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:58 am 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 21491
Location: Chiraq
maceo4 wrote:
Just a few weeks ago, it was he's finished, he's done, put a sock in him, lets move on from him, his career is over...crazy man, so happy for my boy!


there were some negative people i won't quote any of them, who were saying the coach will never give him a chance because he didn't play him in preseason

_________________
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3770
See how rusty Vardy was today because he hadn’t played for several games missing so many chances he would normally bury? A goal scorer will always score goals. At no point should a pure goal scorer be dropped and be replaced with inferior strikers. It is clear for everybody to see that Kele is better than both Ighalo and the basketball player. Golden boot winner at a FIFA World Cup a former Manchester City player. Has scored goals in the champions league, fa cup, league cup & the EPL.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39837
Location: Land of the Terrapins
King Futcha wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Just a few weeks ago, it was he's finished, he's done, put a sock in him, lets move on from him, his career is over...crazy man, so happy for my boy!


there were some negative people i won't quote any of them, who were saying the coach will never give him a chance because he didn't play him in preseason


I still think he should go somewhere where he gets to play week in week out, he’s still only played like 7/8 games bruh...all season..with how many starts like 3??? I guess to you that’s giving a fair chance?

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87529
Location: Earth
Left to me , Kele should leave that pathetic Leceister....

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3770
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Left to me , Kele should leave that pathetic Leceister....

Agreed!!! The best Nigerian striker should not be a bench player for any team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:51 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 42922
Location: UK
Flex Swift wrote:
See how rusty Vardy was today because he hadn’t played for several games missing so many chances he would normally bury? A goal scorer will always score goals. At no point should a pure goal scorer be dropped and be replaced with inferior strikers. It is clear for everybody to see that Kele is better than both Ighalo and the basketball player. Golden boot winner at a FIFA World Cup a former Manchester City player. Has scored goals in the champions league, fa cup, league cup & the EPL.
But Ighalo was Golden boot winner at a full AFCON, not an U17 AFCON.

Surely, you are not suggesting you would have played Nacho over Ighalo at the time?
Seems you are not willing to give Ighalo his due respect, even if grudgingly :shock:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:38 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 10397
Location: loughborough.
At least Maigari led NFF can say, they discovered and nurtured Kelechi. Please remind which player the Pinnick Administration has discovered and nurtured.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87529
Location: Earth
maceo4 wrote:
Just a few weeks ago, it was he's finished, he's done, put a sock in him, lets move on from him, his career is over...crazy man, so happy for my boy!

that damunk was the ring leader bashing kele ...smh watch him ignore this thread and then start fencing again

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87529
Location: Earth
fabio wrote:
At least Maigari led NFF can say, they discovered and nurtured Kelechi. Please remind which player the Pinnick Administration has discovered and nurtured.

on twitter taking pictures with tammy and co

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3770
Damunk wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
See how rusty Vardy was today because he hadn’t played for several games missing so many chances he would normally bury? A goal scorer will always score goals. At no point should a pure goal scorer be dropped and be replaced with inferior strikers. It is clear for everybody to see that Kele is better than both Ighalo and the basketball player. Golden boot winner at a FIFA World Cup a former Manchester City player. Has scored goals in the champions league, fa cup, league cup & the EPL.
But Ighalo was Golden boot winner at a full AFCON, not an U17 AFCON.

Surely, you are not suggesting you would have played Nacho over Ighalo at the time?
Seems you are not willing to give Ighalo his due respect, even if grudgingly :shock:


But we did not win the cup!!! Kele & Victor would have put Algeria to the sword.

I know I am bias against Ighalo ever since I saw him captain the under 20 team at the FIFA World Cup and he was shooting from the halfway line, taking every free kick and wasting them. Then we lost against 10 man Germany to get kick out of the tournament. I realised he is a not a top class striker and to prove it no top team was ever interested in his services.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 12676
Ighalo was a lucky striker


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3770
I fell in love with Kele’s game when I was in Spain on holiday-watching that under 17 team destroy all opposition during the FIFA under 17 tournament. I noticed straightway how clinical he was in front of goal. And off course after the tournament top clubs were queuing up for his services. While Success could only get signed by the likes of Granada (Nigerians claimed he was the superior talent) Kele was being courted by City, Barcelona, Madrid, Arsenal, United, Bayern etc etc. I am disgusted that some Nigerian fans think it was ok to drop our most clinical striker for the last ANC and replace him with a basket ball player playing the Norwegian league


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abbey, EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, Google [Bot] and 55 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group