Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:58 pm 

Just wow..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:47 pm 

hyping players who are playing in lower leagues...top prospects are challenging for top honors in top leagues... CE are hyping rejects..smh..it is only on CE folks read about this ejaria or whatever.... couldn't cut it in the Scottish league,.... smh

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:05 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
hyping players who are playing in lower leagues...top prospects are challenging for top honors in top leagues... CE are hyping rejects..smh..it is only on CE folks read about this ejaria or whatever.... couldn't cut it in the Scottish league,.... smh

The Championship is bigger and stronger than the scottish league. Fact not feelings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:24 pm 

naijaguy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

The Championship is bigger and stronger than the scottish league. Fact not feelings

Rubbish! Stop harassing us wit mediocrity, even relegation teams like Norwich are not interested let alone SE. let him go to Belgium and show us what he can do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:36 pm 

The bobo is obviously talented and comfortable on the ball. I see the tendency to over-dribble is there, but that can be coached out of him.

Very good prospect.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:28 pm 

Cally wrote:
The bobo is obviously talented and comfortable on the ball. I see the tendency to over-dribble is there, but that can be coached out of him.

Very good prospect.

So u are one of those talent killers ?. What do u mean coached out of him , every player have a strength what they are very good at ,I feel he should be coached to be more stronger in his possession of the ball not coached out of his talent .( dribbling).

No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:03 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
naijaguy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Rubbish! Stop harassing us wit mediocrity, even relegation teams like Norwich are not interested let alone SE. let him go to Belgium and show us what he can do.

I guess Mediocrity now has a new meaning. Norwich probably won't be able to sign him. His cost may be bigger than their budget.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:35 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
naijaguy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:rotf: That’s harsh!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:36 pm 

KingLoku wrote:
Cally wrote:

Very good prospect.

So u are one of those talent killers ?. What do u mean coached out of him , every player have a strength what they are very good at ,I feel he should be coached to be more stronger in his possession of the ball not coached out of his talent .( dribbling).

Let me clarify cause its clear you didn't read me clearly well. I said the tendency to OVER-dribble can be coached out of him, not the dribbling talent.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:27 pm 

Cally wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
Cally wrote:

Very good prospect.

Let me clarify cause its clear you didn't read me clearly well. I said the tendency to OVER-dribble can be coached out of him, not the dribbling talent.

Ok , but in this video I no see where he over dribbled .

No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:29 pm 

Ebere Eze is more talented than Ovie Ejaria. I have watched both of them very closely this season.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:18 pm 

Cally wrote:

Very good prospect.

Agree with the above. His Liverpool team mate Gini Wijnaldum would be a good footballer for him to study.

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2019
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:26 pm 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Ebere Eze is more talented than Ovie Ejaria. I have watched both of them very closely this season.

Foul Foul Foul!

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:57 pm 

This guy pairing with Iwobi/Eze will be lethal for our already good attack.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:53 am 

He shd join Barca B

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:09 pm 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Ayo biko make u relax for there , u are good in statistics stuffs but when it comes to spotting talents , boyguy u no get say inside there , me and u don dey on cyber eagles sites for almost more than 24yrs I sabi ur qualities , Happy new decade .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:39 pm 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
That's what you said about Kelechi Nwakali.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:48 am 

Very good player :clap:

"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 am 

Cap him Already!!!

Would be a good substitute for a tired Iwobi.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:01 pm 

KingLoku wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Ayo biko make u relax for there , u are good in statistics stuffs but when it comes to spotting talents , boyguy u no get say inside there , me and u don dey on cyber eagles sites for almost more than 24yrs I sabi ur qualities , Happy new decade .

illiterate so 2020 minus 2004, nah 24 for your head...this shows your brain got no sense in calculating anything . This is a perfect example of someone who lacks any critical thinking skill on basic maths... my goodness 2020 minus 2004 is 16

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]