Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:00 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7858
EPL
    P. Aubameyang (Arsenal/Gabon) 14
    S. Mané (Liverpool/Senegal) 11
    Mohamed Salah (Liverpool/Egypt) 11
    R. Mahrez (Man City/Algeria) 9
    J. Ayew (Crystal Palace/Ghana) 6
    Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton/Mali) 4
    K. Iheanacho (Leicester/Nigeria) 3

BUNDESLIGA
    I. Bebou Hoffenheim/Togo 3

SERE A
    C. Kouamé Genoa/Côte d'Ivoire 5
    Bogga Sassuolo/Côte d'Ivoire 4
    Y. Gervinho Parma/Côte d'Ivoire 4

LA LIGA
    K. Toko Ekambi Villarreal/Cameroon 6
    Y. En-Nesyri Leganes/Morocco 4
    Júnior Lago Mallorca/Côte d'Ivoire 4
    S. Chukwueze Villarreal/Nigeria 3

LIGUE 1
    H. Diallo Metz/Senegal 11
    V. Osimhen Lille/Naija 10
    M. Niang Rennes/Senegal 8

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Last edited by Rawlings on Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:01 am 
Online

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11369
1Naija said they are hiring at his JOB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7858
ANC wrote:
1Naija said they are hiring at his JOB


what's the salary?
I don't work for less than $150K/year

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:53 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41047
Location: UK
Moses Simon nko?

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 10:44 am
Posts: 1826
Look at Senegalese firepower


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:09 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41047
Location: UK
kali wrote:
Look at Senegalese firepower
Walahi!
If you tally the goals up (even with Moses Simon and his 5 goals) there is still a big difference.
But why is Senegal not really spanking the rest of the continent?

Senegal:
Mane: 11 goals
Diallo: 11 goals
Rennes: 8
TOTAL: 30 Goals

Nigeria:
Osimhen: 10 goals
Nacho: 3 goals
Chukwueze: 3 goals
Simon: 5 goals
TOTAL: 21 goals.

Cameroun
Ekambi: 6 goals
Kouame 5 goals
TOTAL: 11 goals

Algeria
Mahrez: 9 goals

I'm not sure whether the goals counted are strictly league goals or all goals in domestic competitions.
But you get the general idea.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7858
Damunk wrote:
Moses Simon nko?


2 goals from 17 starts :laugh:
Between him and the top three listed, there are 24 African players,
e.g. Niang (Rennes/Senegal) 7, Bouanga(Gabon/St Etienne) 7, Delort(Montpellier/Algeria) 7, Silmani (Monaco/Algeria) 7...Maja(Bordeaux/Naija)

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7858
Damunk wrote:
kali wrote:
Look at Senegalese firepower
Walahi!
If you tally the goals up (even with Moses Simon and his 5 goals) there is still a big difference.
But why is Senegal not really spanking the rest of the continent?

Senegal:
Mane: 11 goals
Diallo: 11 goals
Rennes: 8
TOTAL: 30 Goals

Nigeria:
Osimhen: 10 goals
Nacho: 3 goals
Chukwueze: 3 goals
Simon: 5 goals
TOTAL: 21 goals.

Cameroun
Ekambi: 6 goals
Kouame 5 goals
TOTAL: 11 goals

Algeria
Mahrez: 9 goals

I'm not sure whether the goals counted are strictly league goals or all goalsin domestic competitions.
But you get the general idea.


weak analysis!!!!
Lots of players have been left out because I concentrated on just the very top tillI got to a Naija player
Example, the French league has
Niang (Rennes/Senegal) 7, Bouanga(Gabon/St Etienne) 7, Delort(Montpellier/Algeria) 7, Silmani (Monaco/Algeria) 7

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:21 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41047
Location: UK
Rawlings wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Moses Simon nko?


2 goals from 17 starts :laugh:
Between him and the top three listed, there are 24 African players,
e.g. Niang (Rennes/Senegal) 7, Bouanga(Gabon/St Etienne) 7, Delort(Montpellier/Algeria) 7, Silmani (Monaco/Algeria) 7...Maja(Bordeaux/Naija)
You haven't made it clear which goals you are listing.
Is it league goals alone or league and cup goals?

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41047
Location: UK
Rawlings wrote:
Damunk wrote:
kali wrote:
Look at Senegalese firepower
Walahi!
If you tally the goals up (even with Moses Simon and his 5 goals) there is still a big difference.
But why is Senegal not really spanking the rest of the continent?

Senegal:
Mane: 11 goals
Diallo: 11 goals
Rennes: 8
TOTAL: 30 Goals

Nigeria:
Osimhen: 10 goals
Nacho: 3 goals
Chukwueze: 3 goals
Simon: 5 goals
TOTAL: 21 goals.

Cameroun
Ekambi: 6 goals
Kouame 5 goals
TOTAL: 11 goals

Algeria
Mahrez: 9 goals

I'm not sure whether the goals counted are strictly league goals or all goals in domestic competitions.
But you get the general idea.


weak analysis!!!!
Lots of players have been left out because I concentrated on just the very top tillI got to a Naija player
Example, the French league has
Niang (Rennes/Senegal) 7, Bouanga(Gabon/St Etienne) 7, Delort(Montpellier/Algeria) 7, Silmani (Monaco/Algeria) 7
So my mistake was taking you seriously.
The whole point of your thread is therefore suspect.

I should have known better than to take your figures as reflective of what was really going on in the top 5 leagues.
So now we know better, what exactly is the point of this thread?
A chance to put Ghana on the map?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7858
Damunk wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Moses Simon nko?


2 goals from 17 starts :laugh:
Between him and the top three listed, there are 24 African players,
e.g. Niang (Rennes/Senegal) 7, Bouanga(Gabon/St Etienne) 7, Delort(Montpellier/Algeria) 7, Silmani (Monaco/Algeria) 7...Maja(Bordeaux/Naija)
You haven't made it clear which goals you are listing.
Is it league goals alone or league and cup goals?


Only league goals!!!

When comparing players in different European leagues, it's always appropriate to use the league only, because ...
1) Some countries have just one cup. UK has FA and league cup
2) The criteria for cup matches are different in different countries. E.g England allows non-league teams, which makes cheap strikers, like Nacho, pile up goals :)

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7858
Damunk wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Damunk wrote:
kali wrote:
Look at Senegalese firepower
Walahi!
If you tally the goals up (even with Moses Simon and his 5 goals) there is still a big difference.
But why is Senegal not really spanking the rest of the continent?

Senegal:
Mane: 11 goals
Diallo: 11 goals
Rennes: 8
TOTAL: 30 Goals

Nigeria:
Osimhen: 10 goals
Nacho: 3 goals
Chukwueze: 3 goals
Simon: 5 goals
TOTAL: 21 goals.

Cameroun
Ekambi: 6 goals
Kouame 5 goals
TOTAL: 11 goals

Algeria
Mahrez: 9 goals

I'm not sure whether the goals counted are strictly league goals or all goals in domestic competitions.
But you get the general idea.


weak analysis!!!!
Lots of players have been left out because I concentrated on just the very top tillI got to a Naija player
Example, the French league has
Niang (Rennes/Senegal) 7, Bouanga(Gabon/St Etienne) 7, Delort(Montpellier/Algeria) 7, Silmani (Monaco/Algeria) 7
So my mistake was taking you seriously.
The whole point of your thread is therefore suspect.

I should have known better than to take your figures as reflective of what was really going on in the top 5 leagues.
So now we know better, what exactly is the point of this thread?
A chance to put Ghana on the map?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital"

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:50 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14215
Location: South London
Damunk wrote:
kali wrote:
Look at Senegalese firepower
Walahi!
If you tally the goals up (even with Moses Simon and his 5 goals) there is still a big difference.
But why is Senegal not really spanking the rest of the continent?

Senegal:
Mane: 11 goals
Diallo: 11 goals
Rennes: 8
TOTAL: 30 Goals

Nigeria:
Osimhen: 10 goals
Nacho: 3 goals
Chukwueze: 3 goals
Simon: 5 goals
TOTAL: 21 goals.

Cameroun
Ekambi: 6 goals
Kouame 5 goals
TOTAL: 11 goals

Algeria
Mahrez: 9 goals

I'm not sure whether the goals counted are strictly league goals or all goals in domestic competitions.
But you get the general idea.

Well Oshimen has 14 in all competitions 2 Champions League 2 French League Cup and 10 Ligue 1.This whole thing backfired on Rawlings were are the Ghanaian players statistics?

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7858
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Damunk wrote:
kali wrote:
Look at Senegalese firepower
Walahi!
If you tally the goals up (even with Moses Simon and his 5 goals) there is still a big difference.
But why is Senegal not really spanking the rest of the continent?

Senegal:
Mane: 11 goals
Diallo: 11 goals
Rennes: 8
TOTAL: 30 Goals

Nigeria:
Osimhen: 10 goals
Nacho: 3 goals
Chukwueze: 3 goals
Simon: 5 goals
TOTAL: 21 goals.

Cameroun
Ekambi: 6 goals
Kouame 5 goals
TOTAL: 11 goals

Algeria
Mahrez: 9 goals

I'm not sure whether the goals counted are strictly league goals or all goals in domestic competitions.
But you get the general idea.

Well Oshimen has 14 in all competitions 2 Champions League 2 French League Cup and 10 Ligue 1.This whole thing backfired on Rawlings were are the Ghanaian players statistics?

Not all players play the champions league, but all players play in a national LEAGUE.
If you want to compare players' strike rate, use the same criteria

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01bakana, Google [Bot], jungle-jawara and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group