Supereagles are OUT!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kenovski
Egg
Egg
Supereagles are OUT!!

Post by Kenovski »

WIth South Africa's scoreline at 2 to 0. We will not only need points but goals as well to get out.. We may also be faced with a final round game of SA and MAR needing to draw to see both through and us eliminated!!

Go home folks!! Its OVER :(
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

if we beat SA and are able to beat benin with a a margin equal or greater than 2, we will still qualify.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Please EW do ur stuff and lock this
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

Do you really think this is possible? Let us be realistic. DO you see SE doing any better than they did today?
Everyday you can choose to the happy or sad, good or bad, full of joy or filled with anger. It takes the same amount of effort to acheive either.....

Anonymous
fishward1
Egg
Egg

Post by fishward1 »

Finally someone who understands mathematics and football!!!!!!!!
This to Eaglewinged and rest of us time to go home!!!!!!!!!!
We shall need 3-0 at a minimum against South africa to continue in the competition. Please Oblige me with a line up that can do that.!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
In the land of the Blind the one eyed man is king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

The only way is up Kenovski. WHAT AM I SAYING CCC IS IN CHARGE
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

It is not going to happen if we field the team we fielded today. I for one love the SE. But it is time to face the truth squarly in the face. CCC is just not cutting it.
Everyday you can choose to the happy or sad, good or bad, full of joy or filled with anger. It takes the same amount of effort to acheive either.....

Anonymous
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

if we dont beat benin by more than 2 goals then we need to go home...i will support mali...sheesh...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

Dodo wrote:The only way is up Kenovski. WHAT AM I SAYING CCC IS IN CHARGE
Bruh, I'd like to be positive but it is extremely hard under the circumstances. Even the Eurosport commentators were disappointed and you usually expect negative expectations from us. They actually wanted us to win!!