INTRODUCING COACH MICHAEL NSIEN II OF FC TULSA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
INTRODUCING COACH MICHAEL NSIEN II OF FC TULSA

Post by Obong »

The Head Coach of FC Tulsa (Tulsa Roughnecks) is Michael Nsien II. They play in the second tier of the US Soccer League. He played for the US under 17, University of Dayton and the LA Galaxy. He was on our 2003 under 23 team Olympic team that failed to qualify for Athens 2004. He possesses the coveted UEFA A License and also has the USSF A License. He is a full-blooded Nigerian from Akwa Ibom. His Dad, is a good friend of mine(and now boasts he taught his son all he knows about football :lol: ). Nsien personally sought for the three recently signed Nigerian players for his team(Udoh, Ayagwa and Kwambe. Another Nigerian, Tobi Uzo, is already on the team) At only 38, the future is bright for him and for Nigerian football.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-nsien-ii-1275149

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Nsien

https://www.eplocomotivefc.com/news_art ... ow/1011642

[/video]
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: INTRODUCING COACH MICHAEL NSIEN II OF FC TULSA

Post by Odas »

Obong Obong; na you be dis? Na wa-oo! Well, thx sha. Before I forget, please how far are you in preparing to DEFEND our man (coach Siasia)?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Where is Sir Victor now? is he still searching for a club? He should just come back home and revive that team from Akwa :???:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Obong wrote:The Head Coach of FC Tulsa (Tulsa Roughnecks) is Michael Nsien II. They play in the second tier of the US Soccer League. He played for the US under 17, University of Dayton and the LA Galaxy. He was on our 2003 under 23 team Olympic team that failed to qualify for Athens 2004. He possesses the coveted UEFA A License and also has the USSF A License. He is a full-blooded Nigerian from Akwa Ibom. His Dad, is a good friend of mine(and now boasts he taught his son all he knows about football :lol: ). Nsien personally sought for the three recently signed Nigerian players for his team(Udoh, Ayagwa and Kwambe. Another Nigerian, Tobi Uzo, is already on the team) At only 38, the future is bright for him and for Nigerian football.

[/video]
I wouldn't mind if the NFF gave him the job..we need a Nigerian to coach us.. No foreign coach has ever won the worldcup for any country on the planet
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Obong wrote:The Head Coach of FC Tulsa (Tulsa Roughnecks) is Michael Nsien II. They play in the second tier of the US Soccer League. He played for the US under 17, University of Dayton and the LA Galaxy. He was on our 2003 under 23 team Olympic team that failed to qualify for Athens 2004. He possesses the coveted UEFA A License and also has the USSF A License. He is a full-blooded Nigerian from Akwa Ibom. His Dad, is a good friend of mine(and now boasts he taught his son all he knows about football :lol: ). Nsien personally sought for the three recently signed Nigerian players for his team(Udoh, Ayagwa and Kwambe. Another Nigerian, Tobi Uzo, is already on the team) At only 38, the future is bright for him and for Nigerian football.

[/video]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Odas wrote:Obong Obong; na you be dis? Na wa-oo! Well, thx sha. Before I forget, please how far are you in preparing to DEFEND our man (coach Siasia)?
Odas my man!
I been take one big vacation. Anyway, our man Siasia is an unfortunate victim of a contrived situation. He seems to have been caught in a web of something sinister that he may have been unaware of. Sadly, in the court of public opinion, this position is not altogether persuasive which explains the lukewarm response to the crowd funding initiative towards his CAS Appeal. The NFF that would have given him both moral and material support has been found wanting. His home state government in Bayelsa has not bothered to step up to help its illustrious son. I believe he has competent counsel. He has a very winnable case, though. If asked to chip in, I'm willing to support the legal defense. I hope it all ends well. Siasia is one of our good and storied Nigerian managers. You are a national treasure when you've won World u20 silver, Olympic silver and Olympic bronze.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Obong wrote:
Odas wrote:Obong Obong; na you be dis? Na wa-oo! Well, thx sha. Before I forget, please how far are you in preparing to DEFEND our man (coach Siasia)?
Odas my man!
I been take one big vacation. Anyway, our man Siasia is an unfortunate victim of a contrived situation. He seems to have been caught in a web of something sinister that he may have been unaware of. Sadly, in the court of public opinion, this position is not altogether persuasive which explains the lukewarm response to the crowd funding initiative towards his CAS Appeal. The NFF that would have given him both moral and material support has been found wanting. His home state government in Bayelsa has not bothered to step up to help its illustrious son. I believe he has competent counsel. He has a very winnable case, though. If asked to chip in, I'm willing to support the legal defense. I hope it all ends well. Siasia is one of our good and storied Nigerian managers. You are a national treasure when you've won World u20 silver, Olympic silver and Olympic bronze.
Obong, this is not in dispute.
He is not being charged for incompetence.
You know we too like sentiment in Nigeria. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Obong wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:31 am
Odas my man!
Siasia's biggest problem was falling out with the Pinnick led NFF board. His support for the Giwa faction was the last straw.
I hope he's able to continue his career after the ban is lifted. He is one of Nigeria's best coaches.
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Sunset wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:21 am
Well done to the lad. Progressing smoothly.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Great news.
Nice that he’s had Nigerian exposure as part of U-23s in 2003/4.
Put him on a long list of future potential Eagles managers if we can get our act together
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Really smart coach! Passionate about football & a great teacher of the game. So so proud of Mike Nsien. Coached against him for a couple of years in age grade competitive leagues, tournament and state cups.
Nigeria should keep an eye on this dude
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

fledy wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:12 pm Really smart coach! Passionate about football & a great teacher of the game. So so proud of Mike Nsien. Coached against him for a couple of years in age grade competitive leagues, tournament and state cups.
Nigeria should keep an eye on this dude
So we can owe him salary? Abeg clap :clap: :clap: :clap: for the guy, admire his accomplishments and let well enough alone.

Wha choo looking at?!
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

:lol: Location 419! Always reaping where they did not sow. No Future Ambition (NFA) will ensure his career hits a dead end.