Victor Moses to Inter??

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
Victor Moses to Inter??

Post by Paveman »

Some Italian websites (gazzetta dello sport among others) are reporting that there is some interest. I find it quite unlikely because a) Inter have just brought in Ashley Young b) this is a big step up c) Moses has physical problems.

The only redeeming factor is that Conte used to love Victor Moses at his time at Chelsea and might hope he can rekindle that form.

Make of it what you wish...
walesvilla
Egg
Egg
Re: Victor Moses to Inter??

Post by walesvilla »

Poor injury record be play against Moses
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He's going to put Ghanaian Asamoah on the bench just like Troost has benched Opoku and Ndidi has benched Amartey.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -move.html

seems to have accepted personal terms
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He's in Milan for the medicals tomorrow.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

10 million option to buy
SuperEagles

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Victor Moses poses for a photograph as he makes his way to Italy on a private jet
Inter Milan have agreed to take Chelsea midfielder Victor Moses on loan with view to making the deal permanent at £8.5million.

The 29-year-old arrived in Milan on Monday night to undergo a medical with Inter having cut short his loan spell at Turkish side Fenerbahce.

Inter sports director Piero Ausilio confirmed: 'We've reached an agreement with Chelsea for Victor Moses. Olivier Giroud is a possibility if we sell a striker.'
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

No offense to VM but I don’t see how Inter can benefit from this
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

deanotito wrote:No offense to VM but I don’t see how Inter can benefit from this
Really? :roll:

Congratulations Victor Moses :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
no mind busy body bad bele people wey no go mind their own business
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
deanotito wrote:No offense to VM but I don’t see how Inter can benefit from this

Very odd statement...If Conte is looking to play a wing-back, how won't they benefit from it? They clearly don't have better wing-backs else they wouldn't be in the market for one...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

New year. Negative energy still in your veins...smh...the bobo has retired from your national team and you are still hating.kai
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

No offence to you, but maybe that's why you are not rated as a coach and even your armchair comments are quickly dismissed.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote:
No offence to you, but maybe that's why you are not rated as a coach and even your armchair comments are quickly dismissed.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:rotf:
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Player Hater!
Peter Obi For President 2023
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:

Very odd statement...If Conte is looking to play a wing-back, how won't they benefit from it? They clearly don't have better wing-backs else they wouldn't be in the market for one...
Bro, so you mean every transfer that a club makes ends up working out? That's not a valid point.

VM failed in Chelsea and failed in Fenerbahce. Now, I know in these parts, we're protective of "our own", but I've seen nothing from VM in the last few years that points to this move working out for Inter. I'd have much the same reaction if I heard that Inter was signing Sone Aluko - a player I was a fan of at one time.

I don't hype anyone. Na wetin I see I talk...and I've seen nada from VM in the last 2 years. As an individual, he should be elated at this move. But looking at it dispassionately, without any national/other bias, hard to see this working out for Inter.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

deanotito wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Bro, so you mean every transfer that a club makes ends up working out? That's not a valid point.

VM failed in Chelsea and failed in Fenerbahce. Now, I know in these parts, we're protective of "our own", but I've seen nothing from VM in the last few years that points to this move working out for Inter. I'd have much the same reaction if I heard that Inter was signing Sone Aluko - a player I was a fan of at one time.

I don't hype anyone. Na wetin I see I talk...and I've seen nada from VM in the last 2 years. As an individual, he should be elated at this move. But looking at it dispassionately, without any national/other bias, hard to see this working out for Inter.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kai, you live in a delusional world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Moses failed at Chelsea :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my... carry on ...
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Think about what you are saying, how could he have failed in Chelsea if the same coach from his time in Chelsea personally picked him to come to another club? I never look at things with NT bias (is why most folks don't like it when I tell the truth about our limited players) but I just don't get your point. He had a great season playing for Conte at the RWB position in Conte's formation, so much so that when the coach moved to his next destination he specifically sought him out. There is no way that would happen to a 'failure'...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
deanotito wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Think about what you are saying, how could he have failed in Chelsea if the same coach from his time in Chelsea personally picked him to come to another club? I never look at things with NT bias (is why most folks don't like it when I tell the truth about our limited players) but I just don't get your point. He had a great season playing for Conte at the RWB position in Conte's formation, so much so that when the coach moved to his next destination he specifically sought him out. There is no way that would happen to a 'failure'...
Conte was not his only coach in Chelsea. He had about 4/5 of them while there, and Conte was the only one he had success with after a position change. Before/after that, it was loan moves to generally lesser teams, where he generally did not succeed. I would classify that as "failed", but even if I was milder, I wouldn't call that a success.

I once heard Joe Royle say that while he was manager of Manchester City, he tried to sign Daniel Amokachi. Royle was Amokachi's manager previously in Everton, and didn't trust him. He was the manager in charge when Amo forced his way on the field for a substitution...but yet, when he got to MC, brought Amo in for a medical....Managers do things for a variety of reasons.

As soccer fans, we see things and comment. That's what we do. I am not so partial to VM where I discount the last 5 years of data.

That Conte wants VM now is a testament to Conte and VM's working relationship, and perhaps Inter's needs at the current time. That neither Chelsea nor Fenerbahce want VM is also a counter testament to VM's worth. Given his age, the passage of time, and the difficulty of the Italian league, I would put a bit more weight on the Chelsea/Fener assessment...and that was why I said I can't see the move working out for Inter. There's nothing definitive about that. Its one man's opinion on VM's value at the current time.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
deanotito wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Conte was not his only coach in Chelsea. He had about 4/5 of them while there, and Conte was the only one he had success with after a position change. Before/after that, it was loan moves to generally lesser teams, where he generally did not succeed. I would classify that as "failed", but even if I was milder, I wouldn't call that a success.

I once heard Joe Royle say that while he was manager of Manchester City, he tried to sign Daniel Amokachi. Royle was Amokachi's manager previously in Everton, and didn't trust him. He was the manager in charge when Amo forced his way on the field for a substitution...but yet, when he got to MC, brought Amo in for a medical....Manager's do things for a variety of reasons.

That Conte wants VM now is a testament to Conte and VM's working relationship, and perhaps Inter's needs at the current time. That neither Chelsea nor Fenerbahce want VM is also a counter testament to VM's worth. Given his age, the passage of time, and the difficulty of the Italian league, I would put a bit more weight on the Chelsea/Fener assessment.
You just need one coach, one team that believes in you. But also, don't forget about Victor's first season at Chelsea where he scored 10+ goals and many assists, before the next coach came in and wanted his own players. So he's had other successful seasons outside of the ones under Conte.

BTW, you seriously think Fenerbahce don't want Vic Mo? If you have been following him there, its laughable, prior to his injury he was a sure starter, they even rushed him back from his injury and he got re-injured. Its not a case of Fener not wanting him, its that a better club did and Moses chose to cut short his Fener loan. In his last game before the recent injury he set up some one-v-one's and also won a PK. He was in good form, and fans love him there. He's far from a failure at Fener. Lets just hope he passes his medicals with Inter.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
deanotito wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
deanotito wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

I once heard Joe Royle say that while he was manager of Manchester City, he tried to sign Daniel Amokachi. Royle was Amokachi's manager previously in Everton, and didn't trust him. He was the manager in charge when Amo forced his way on the field for a substitution...but yet, when he got to MC, brought Amo in for a medical....Manager's do things for a variety of reasons.

That Conte wants VM now is a testament to Conte and VM's working relationship, and perhaps Inter's needs at the current time. That neither Chelsea nor Fenerbahce want VM is also a counter testament to VM's worth. Given his age, the passage of time, and the difficulty of the Italian league, I would put a bit more weight on the Chelsea/Fener assessment.
You just need one coach, one team that believes in you. But also, don't forget about Victor's first season at Chelsea where he scored 10+ goals and many assists, before the next coach came in and wanted his own players. So he's had other successful seasons outside of the ones under Conte.

BTW, you seriously think Fenerbahce don't want Vic Mo? If you have been following him there, its laughable, prior to his injury he was a sure starter, they even rushed him back from his injury and he got re-injured. Its not a case of Fener not wanting him, its that a better club did and Moses chose to cut short his Fener loan. In his last game before the recent injury he set up some one-v-one's and also won a PK. He was in good form, and fans love him there. He's far from a failure at Fener. Lets just hope he passes his medicals with Inter.
Which Chelsea season did VM score 10+ goals?? E be like say you dey mix Wigan with Chelsea.

Ok on Fenerbahce. Disagree there, but no need to go into the bowels of Turkish football to go prove these answers....

Like I said, were I VM, I'd be over the moon at this. As an observer, I'm very skeptical. Everyone wants the right coach, but there are times when the ship has truly sailed. That's why coaches constantly refresh their teams even after success.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: oh my Moses Scored 13 goals in his first Season and won the UEFA cup at Chelsea , following year he won AFCON ... this dude just keeps digging . Why don't some of yall do some research before posting and sounding so out of place
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Under Conte, Moses was an absolute beast in one of the seasons at Chelsea where he was unplayable, arguably the best RWB in the world for some time... The pace and system of the Seria A especially in that Inter team under Conte will suit his style of play just fine... apparently Deanotito is entitled to his opinion, but surely he can't profess to know more than the one man who coached Moses into a very decent and reliable wing back player, and therefore should know more about his abilities than we the internet coaches here.