Victor Moses must be called for the WCQs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Victor Moses must be called for the WCQs

Post by Dammy »

joao wrote:SE does not need 'moody' players. Please let him stay away.
His past contributions should be appreciated as we move on to new talents.
Mikel was once described as moody and seemed reluctant to leave Chelsea for national team duties but he ended up sacrificing his Chelsea career for the national team. don't write VM off.
I am happy
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Damunk wrote:Inter Milan or not, VM will find It hard to hold down a place in the SE.

kpomkwem!
Peter Obi For President 2023
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

I laugh when people place sentiments above facts. How a Victor Moses, playing regularly and well for Inter Milan at 29 is not relevant for the Super Eagles in World Cup qualifying is mystifying. He brings instant experience and a fear factor we don't have now. And, who will bench him if he returns? Chukwueze? Kalu? Simon?
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Obong wrote:I laugh when people place sentiments above facts. How a Victor Moses, playing regularly and well for Inter Milan at 29 is not relevant for the Super Eagles in World Cup qualifying is mystifying. He brings instant experience and a fear factor we don't have now. And, who will bench him if he returns? Chukwueze? Kalu? Simon?
:clap: :clap:
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i repeat , no single and current SE winger is better than Moses...FACT
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:i repeat , no single and current SE winger is better than Moses...FACT
So let me get this right, no single SE winger is better than a failed winger who is being played as a right back? Moses was available on loan and Villareal or Bordeaux did not go for him. Back-water fenerbahce went for him. Even Inter Milan did not go for him, until they needed a RIGHT BACK. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:I laugh when people place sentiments above facts. How a Victor Moses, playing regularly AS A RIGHT BACK and well for Inter Milan at 29 is not relevant for the Super Eagles in World Cup qualifying is mystifying. He brings instant experience and a fear factor we don't have now. And, who will bench him if he returns? Chukwueze? Kalu? Simon?
If he wants to play as a right back for Nigeria we can consider him.

As for "fear factor" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Was that the same fear he showed at the world cup where he was painfully embarrassing? Or the same fear he show at back-water league, Fernerbahce? :rotf: :rotf:

Please, let us hear word! Victor has retired and let him retire in peace. If he wants to un-retire, after he starts playing games as a right back for Inter, he can do so and we can consider him for the right back position.

This was how you dragged and dragged and touted your benefactor's name for years even after your benefactor had retired from the National Team! Let go! let go! Stop holding on to the past! Tufiakwa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:i repeat , no single and current SE winger is better than Moses...FACT
So let me get this right, no single SE winger is better than a failed winger who is being played as a right back? Moses was available on loan and Villareal or Bordeaux did not go for him. Back-water fenerbahce went for him. Even Inter Milan did not go for him, until they needed a RIGHT BACK. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Moses balled at Fener, just had injuries. Moses balled for the SE , but we have a coward as a manager.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Moses balled at Fener, just had injuries. Moses balled for the SE , but we have a coward as a manager.
Moses was super average at the last World Cups.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Moses is awesome as a wingback.
If he rescinds his retirement, that would be good for SE.
Aina moves to the left while moses plays on the right.

-----------Osimhen
---- Kelechi - ---Chukwueze
Aina-----Joseph-----Ndidi-----Moses
-----Kenneth--Troost--Awaziem----
-----------Goal Keeper------
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

ANC wrote:Moses is awesome as a wingback.

-----------Osimhen
I am loving this :drool: :drool: Imagine they all played together as a team and worked hard! Dang!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Its amazing how short memories can get. Moses was our most influential player during the 2018 World Cup qualifying. The "fear factor" he brings was perfectly illustrated by Cameroonian journalists who described him as "that bad man" ahead of the match in Yaounde. Any dedicated fan of the Super Eagles will agree that our recent formations have required our wingers to play more like wing-backs as opposed to as out-and-out wingers. A great fit for Moses. Let's wait and see. After several good performances for Inter, the clamour for his return will go through the roof!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Obong wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Its amazing how short memories can get. Moses was our most influential player during the 2018 World Cup qualifying. The "fear factor" he brings was perfectly illustrated by Cameroonian journalists who described him as "that bad man" ahead of the match in Yaounde. Any dedicated fan of the Super Eagles will agree that our recent formations have required our wingers to play more like wing-backs as opposed to as out-and-out wingers. A great fit for Moses. Let's wait and see. After several good performances for Inter, the clamour for his return will go through the roof!
Obong, you hit the nail perfectly on its head by saying the highlighted. Thus, let's wait and see like you said, but Victor will have to tell his fatherland he is available for invitation for the Super-eagles
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Moses is just another overglorified Musa, he retired of his own accord... please let it stay that way, last thing we want in the SE camp is a return of prima donnas... let the young bloods who do all the work, reap the benefits of their efforts.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

highbury wrote:
ANC wrote:Moses is awesome as a wingback.

-----------Osimhen
I am loving this :drool: :drool: Imagine they all played together as a team and worked hard! Dang!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
the above team would be about the best lineup for Nigeria.
Like you said, depending if they all worked hard!!!
Chukwueze would every now and then drop back a little to provide the needed midfield ball control allowing Osi and kele to shake the opponents net.

Moses is NEEDED.