Man U to sign Ighalo?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Man U to sign Ighalo?

Post by 1naija »

kalani JR wrote:
1naija wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
charlie wrote:Its no longer a question. Its a done deal!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/li ... -more-live

This is a huge move for Manure. It might save their season. Ighalo is a bonafide goal scorer and this is the beginning of his second act.
Come on man? "Huge"move for Manure? Are you serious? :sneaky: :sneaky:
Yes. It is huge deal for Manu. My son has a Pogba jersey, now I cant wait to get an Ighalo Jersey.
You let your kids support English teams that aren't Everton?
I dont support pro teams, just Nigerian players. He can support whoever he like. It's a free country...:)
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Congrats Ighalo! Couldn't be happier for him.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

chief nfachairman wrote:Rohr has been vindicated. Ighalo would be the only Nigerian player in a world class club. What if they make top 4?
Great for Ighalo but let’s tone down the hype. Leicester may not be as storied as ManU but they did win the premier league recently and are currently in third place. The last time I checked, they had two Nigerians on their team❗️

Cheers.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Iggy's question for his Naija critics:
[/video]
http://www.naijiant.com/
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

who gives a #$%$ what position Leicester is at? they're still a Small team compared to United. United is one of the most famous club in the world and you're mentioning Leicester. just give BABA his credit
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

john12 wrote:who gives a #$%$ what position Leicester is at? they're still a Small team compared to United. United is one of the most famous club in the world and you're mentioning Leicester. just give BABA his credit
Clearly, you are hell bent on licking Rohr’s #$%. Why are you wasting everyone’s time here instead of seeking out Rohr so you can get on with the nasty❓ :mrgreen: ❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

it's not about licking rohr nyash just stating facts Boss. There are things to learn in all situations
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

cic old boy wrote:Iggy's question for his Naija critics:
[/video]
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

[/video]
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Why is Ighalo going to a small club? Anyway, my WE has been activated. I go buy ManU jersey with Ighalo name..I for buy for 1Naira, but them no get the one wey go enter him belle :)
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
john12 wrote:who gives a #$%$ what position Leicester is at? they're still a Small team compared to United. United is one of the most famous club in the world and you're mentioning Leicester. just give BABA his credit
Clearly, you are hell bent on licking Rohr’s #$%. Why are you wasting everyone’s time here instead of seeking out Rohr so you can get on with the nasty❓ :mrgreen: ❗️

Cheers.
you a damn fool boi! :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Must get the shirt, regardless of how I feel about the move.

Odion Ighalo, a Manchester United player :D :D :D
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Kai, I can't believe my eyes.
Congrats to the man.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...seems the racist pundits in England are rating his signing as a "D". Already talking about the virus in China, hope he let them eat them humble pie.

ODION IGHALO
Loan
Shanghai Shenhua grade: D-
Man United grade: D

The Nigeria striker may have scored 39 goals in 99 matches for Watford between 2014-17, but he's very much a panic buy for United at this late stage after a deal for Bournemouth's Josh King couldn't be completed. The 30-year-old has been playing in China for the past three years, was far from first-choice for United in this window and the club have presumably signed him on loan without conducting a proper medical given the coronavirus situation developing in China.

He's an experienced striker who will plug a gap, meaning United come out of the deal better than Shenhua, who have bafflingly let their star man depart on loan. But it's not a deal that fans of either club will be very happy about.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They can hate all they want. Odion Iggy Ighalo is aManchester United player....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Was not really by preferred option but January is a hard month, nobody sells, it is a stop gap transfer, he is 30 years old, playing in a back water league on 300K a week! Certainly went for the money, as a united fan and Nigerian, i certainly welcome him with open hands and i hope he grabs the opportunity to open doors for other potential Nigerian players
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Wow Mrs Ighalo a Manu player....... This is living proof JUJU dey work across water!!!!! These Bendel boys are powerful no wonder Akpeyi is still in the national team
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Probably the most shocking transfer ever for united but having said that, he does have pedigree and has played in the premiership, i hear OGS shares the same agent with him, there you go!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Flex Swift wrote:Wow Mrs Ighalo a Manu player....... This is living proof JUJU dey work across water!!!!! These Bendel boys are powerful no wonder Akpeyi is still in the national team
:lol: A prophet is not recognised in his own country. Anyone that scores 1 goal for Watford will score 3 at Manure simply b/c he is surrounded by better players. Iggy will continue to feed haters humble pie. Chai! This move to Manure sweet me like I'm sharing money with Iggy.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

[/video]
Are WE happy..............yes WE are. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

marko wrote:Probably the most shocking transfer ever for united but having said that, he does have pedigree and has played in the premiership, i hear OGS shares the same agent with him, there you go!
BS. Fergie signed Bebe without seeing him play. What about Eric Djemba-Djemba? Iggy has a solid EPL pedigree.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

zee wrote: Are WE happy..............yes WE are. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: WE have got OUR man! :clap: :clap: :clap: First Nigerian to play for the biggest club in England. Haters can go and chop grass.