NFA IS OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
NFA IS OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM!

Post by GUEST »

1. They appointed this Chukwu guy----BIGGEST MISTAKES

2. They altered the TEAM LIST.

3. They gave Okocha and Wastepipe kanu the go ahead to DISSED CAMP

4. JUST INCOMPETENT CROOKS

No doubt in my mind, the SUPPOSE BONUS FOR TODAYS MATCH

has been divided among themselves already----NFA

OFFICIALS
Last edited by GUEST on Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

SO what happens to the bonus ? Do the players still get them ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

juventuss wrote:SO what happens to the bonus ? Do the players still get them ?
NO BONUS FOR LOSING.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Don't try to pin this one on the NFA.

Yes they are not perfect, but today's balme lies squarely on the incompetent Illiterate Chukwu.

Even when there was the furore over Okocha reporting to camp what was Oga's response - 'I know the manager & we've been together for a long time & he has no problem with me staying away from camp, It is the NFA putting me under pressure to go to camp.

Please no diversionary tactics here. The fault solely lies on Chukwu.

Even if Obodo was here, Chukwu would have played him at Center forward.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

truetalk wrote:Don't try to pin this one on the NFA.

Yes they are not perfect, but today's balme lies squarely on the incompetent Illiterate Chukwu.

Even when there was the furore over Okocha reporting to camp what was Oga's response - 'I know the manager & we've been together for a long time & he has no problem with me staying away from camp, It is the NFA putting me under pressure to go to camp.

Please no diversionary tactics here. The fault solely lies on Chukwu.

Even if Obodo was here, Chukwu would have played him at Center forward.
QUESTION SIR:

WHO OR WHOM APPOINTTED CHUKWU THE HEAD COACH?
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

You said NFA allowed Okocha to stay away from camp & I only quoted what Okocha himself had to say about that.
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

truetalk, you got this one all wrong mate.

administration. say it with me. the NFa [note the small A] are a diservice to the nation. the coach is simply the end-product of their machinations and plottings, scheming and meddling. he is the fall-guy whose head the people will scream for in the end....while the fat cats slink off into the night.

let the deja vue of today give you pause for thought truetalk. i say if you hamstring any coach [i don't care if he is IC, FC or ET] the way our NFa does, our football will go nowhere.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

truetalk wrote:Guest

You said NFA allowed Okocha to stay away from camp & I only quoted what Okocha himself had to say about that.
I defer with you here--NFA not Chukwu can report Clubs to Fifa for the release of their players and our NFA allowd these 2 guys to walked in at their TIME!
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

This one is not about NFA, It is about playing players out of position, and that is not Ogunjobi's doing.

Nfa isn't the best though
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

somebody wrote:This one is not about NFA, It is about playing players out of position, and that is not Ogunjobi's doing.

Nfa isn't the best though
AGAIN ANSWER THIS QUESTION!

WHO OR WHOM APPOINT THIS INCOMPETENT COACH OF OURS?

CHANGES MUST START AT THE TOP IF THAT IS THE DIRECTION WE WANT TO GO!
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

which one are we talking about? if you mean today's match then you are right and i will not disagree with you.

but from here on we must hope that major tournaments are not approached as this one was. and that is where the NFa comes in.
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

Today's loss is absolutely NFA's hand writing. How are we going into a major war we left our best armaments at home. America fighting common Iraq utlize thier best weapons;they do not leave any stone unturned. Non inclusion of our best players cost us this match.Why were these guys left behind? For no just cause irresponsibility,ineptness,incompetency and selfishness. This is absolutely unacceptable and something must be done about this. The bucks must stop on somebody's desk.