Ndidi and Kele vs Villa( League cup Semi-final)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Ndidi and Kele vs Villa( League cup Semi-final)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Leicester
1Schmeichel
21Ricardo Pereira
6Evans
4Söyüncü
3Chilwell
25Ndidi
17Pérez
8Tielemans
10Maddison
15Barnes
14Iheanacho
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi and Kele vs Villa( League cup Semi-final)

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Although it’s a Semi Final I’m surprised Rogers didn’t rest Ndidi, it’s as if he knows that his midfield will be ordinary with out his presence!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Although it’s a Semi Final I’m surprised Rogers didn’t rest Ndidi, it’s as if he knows that his midfield will be ordinary with out his presence!
My people :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

come on Villa ... beat that overhyped Rodgers
SuperEagles

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

This Maddison dude refuses to pass the ball and create chances for Kelechi. Very annoying.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

NAAAACHHHHOOOOOO
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Now that is a world class tap-in!
Wow!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Kelechi❗️❗️❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

dayum this Kele cannot stop scoring bobo is close to 10 goals already all season with less minutes
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Leicester striker Kelechi Iheanacho has been involved in eight goals in his last five appearances against Aston Villa (six goals, two assists).
SuperEagles

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I've watched every minute of this game and seen what Kelechi is up against in this team. Maddison, Perez and Barnes kept shooting and shooting and never passing to Kelechi all first half. He kept running the channels and asking for passes that never came.

Yet, when he did not score, Rodgers started preparing that headless chicken, Gray, to come in and replace him. Kelechi scored just at the nick of time before he was due to be subbed. He has had to earn every minute that he's been on the pitch unlike a few others that make mistake after mistake and never get subbed.

Anyways, I've seen enough here to know that Kelechi is back for real. Great touches and very intelligent link-up play.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Wow great dying minute goal by Villa.
Nothing you can do about that. Just great crossing to the far post.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Cally wrote:I've watched every minute of this game and seen what Kelechi is up against in this team. Maddison, Perez and Barnes kept shooting and shooting and never passing to Kelechi all first half. He kept running the channels and asking for passes that never came.

Yet, when he did not score, Rodgers started preparing that headless chicken, Gray, to come in and replace him. Kelechi scored just at the nick of time before he was due to be subbed. He has had to earn every minute that he's been on the pitch unlike a few others that make mistake after mistake and never get subbed.

Anyways, I've seen enough here to know that Kelechi is back for real. Great touches and very intelligent link-up play.
Spot on
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

charlie wrote:Wow great dying minute goal by Villa.
Naija let Leicester down
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Rawlings wrote:
Naija let Leicester down
What are you doing here? Don’t you have corrupt politicians to execute in Ghana❓❗️

Cheers.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Naija let Leicester down
What are you doing here? Don’t you have corrupt politicians to execute in Ghana❓❗️
Cheers.
Mods?
Last edited by Rawlings on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

niyi wrote:
Cally wrote:I've watched every minute of this game and seen what Kelechi is up against in this team. Maddison, Perez and Barnes kept shooting and shooting and never passing to Kelechi all first half. He kept running the channels and asking for passes that never came.

Spot on
Commentators said Barnes was the one about to be subbed (and did in fact get subbed a few mins later) not Nacho, good game from our boys, no ‘first touch’ issue from kelly this game, was very assured.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

maceo4 wrote:
niyi wrote:

Spot on
Commentators said Barnes was the one about to be subbed (and did in fact get subbed a few mins later) not Nacho, good game from our boys, no ‘first touch’ issue from kelly this game, was very assured.
He has not had a "first touch" issue in any game this season. Dude has seriously improved.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Cracking game :clap: :clap:
YNWA
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

Franklly speaking I have always thought the whole first touch thing was overblown .

Nachos first touch wasn’t worse than any other player . For whatever reason somebody started the mantra about his supposed poor first touch and everybody started repeating it .
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

BAP wrote:Franklly speaking I have always thought the whole first touch thing was overblown .

Nachos first touch wasn’t worse than any other player . For whatever reason somebody started the mantra about his supposed poor first touch and everybody started repeating it .
BAP,

Kelechi did have a problem with his first touch. That was so apparent if you watched his preseason games in the USA with City in his early years. He did score goals then but that touch also led to turning the ball over far more than his team mates. Obviously he has improved but that problem did exist. Also it is undeniable that he appeared heavy and slow in the years leading to the 2018 World Cup. Certainly that has changed. The fact is that form is not static. Iheanacho has certainly become improved but that is not to deny the existence of past issues that he has now overcome.

As an aside, it is like watching Moses Simon today and assuming he has been the same over the years. The reality is that he has changed remarkably.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so glad Leicester lost . Rodgers bogey team in Vila
SuperEagles