Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85178
Location: Earth
On espnnews

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2486
Moses starts. Ekong on the bench.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30576
Goal for Bobby Adekanye in Lazio's 5-1 win...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39380
Location: Land of the Terrapins
I thought they said they couldn’t see Moses getting any PT?

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3663
Moses lasted 83 minutes on his debute I think he played very well. This league suits his skill set wishing all the best.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85178
Location: Earth
Vic Mo played 82, mins, the bobo looked and played some very worldclass tactical football, kai i wish he can rescind his retirement and come back to the SE...Inter looks very good, if they don't win the league this season, I expect them to win it next season

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39380
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Vic Mo played 82, mins, the bobo looked and played some very worldclass tactical football, kai i wish he can rescind his retirement and come back to the SE...Inter looks very good, if they don't win the league this season, I expect them to win it next season


bobo was assured and confident, created one sweet chance in the first half that useless player shot over the bar. Him and Young on each side will be a handful for most teams.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2270
So moses and Ighalo are the only NIgerian players playing in World class teams. And they both retired from National team football.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5483
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
Why was Ekong on the bench?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39380
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Ugbowo wrote:
Why was Ekong on the bench?


Was scared s-less of the prospect of facing Moses :taunt:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:24 pm
Posts: 2480
Location: Malta
Ekong was on the bench as he was just coming back from an injury. He is a shoo-in usually for a starting shirt.

I thought Moses was very good going forward but he had a torrid time in defence. The left winger beat him on the bye line at least 4 times..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9258
Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39380
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Dammy wrote:
Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.


See this one and fabu, in this game sef Sema went by other Inter defenders (actually CD's) before he finally got by Moses...and Moses went by him also...it happens, but it seems its only our players that have to play a perfect game where nobody gets by them ever :rotf: That's not realistic...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9258
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.


See this one and fabu, in this game sef Sema went by other Inter defenders (actually CD's) before he finally got by Moses...and Moses went by him also...it happens, but it seems its only our players that have to play a perfect game where nobody gets by them ever :rotf: That's not realistic...

See this one displaying ignorance! I've watched Sema since he was at Watford and he's such a poor player. He never takes on defenders rather he passes the ball. He may have been going past players before but Moses is the first player that I've seen him go past. I actually thought it was Okaka that went past Moses until replays showed it was Sema.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39380
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.


See this one and fabu, in this game sef Sema went by other Inter defenders (actually CD's) before he finally got by Moses...and Moses went by him also...it happens, but it seems its only our players that have to play a perfect game where nobody gets by them ever :rotf: That's not realistic...

See this one displaying ignorance! I've watched Sema since he was at Watford and he's such a poor player. He never takes on defenders rather he passes the ball. He may have been going past players before but Moses is the first player that I've seen him go past. I actually thought it was Okaka that went past Moses until replays showed it was Sema.


Bros he beat another Inter player one of their CDs before he later beat Moses, so your comments are clearly inaccurate

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:24 pm
Posts: 2480
Location: Malta
Sema went past Moses three times. To be fair Moses went past Sema a couple of times too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9258
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.


See this one and fabu, in this game sef Sema went by other Inter defenders (actually CD's) before he finally got by Moses...and Moses went by him also...it happens, but it seems its only our players that have to play a perfect game where nobody gets by them ever :rotf: That's not realistic...

See this one displaying ignorance! I've watched Sema since he was at Watford and he's such a poor player. He never takes on defenders rather he passes the ball. He may have been going past players before but Moses is the first player that I've seen him go past. I actually thought it was Okaka that went past Moses until replays showed it was Sema.


Bros he beat another Inter player one of their CDs before he later beat Moses, so your comments are clearly inaccurate

Did you watch the match?

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39380
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.


See this one and fabu, in this game sef Sema went by other Inter defenders (actually CD's) before he finally got by Moses...and Moses went by him also...it happens, but it seems its only our players that have to play a perfect game where nobody gets by them ever :rotf: That's not realistic...

See this one displaying ignorance! I've watched Sema since he was at Watford and he's such a poor player. He never takes on defenders rather he passes the ball. He may have been going past players before but Moses is the first player that I've seen him go past. I actually thought it was Okaka that went past Moses until replays showed it was Sema.


Bros he beat another Inter player one of their CDs before he later beat Moses, so your comments are clearly inaccurate

Did you watch the match?


Clearly, it’s on ESPN+, you were just overeager to throw Moses under the bus, at least admit he beat other players too in the same game, not just Moses and also admit that Moses beat him a couple of times as well. It’s football, it happens.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9258
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.


See this one and fabu, in this game sef Sema went by other Inter defenders (actually CD's) before he finally got by Moses...and Moses went by him also...it happens, but it seems its only our players that have to play a perfect game where nobody gets by them ever :rotf: That's not realistic...

See this one displaying ignorance! I've watched Sema since he was at Watford and he's such a poor player. He never takes on defenders rather he passes the ball. He may have been going past players before but Moses is the first player that I've seen him go past. I actually thought it was Okaka that went past Moses until replays showed it was Sema.


Bros he beat another Inter player one of their CDs before he later beat Moses, so your comments are clearly inaccurate

Did you watch the match?


Clearly, it’s on ESPN+, you were just overeager to throw Moses under the bus, at least admit he beat other players too in the same game, not just Moses and also admit that Moses beat him a couple of times as well. It’s football, it happens.

Did you watch the match?

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39380
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.


See this one and fabu, in this game sef Sema went by other Inter defenders (actually CD's) before he finally got by Moses...and Moses went by him also...it happens, but it seems its only our players that have to play a perfect game where nobody gets by them ever :rotf: That's not realistic...

See this one displaying ignorance! I've watched Sema since he was at Watford and he's such a poor player. He never takes on defenders rather he passes the ball. He may have been going past players before but Moses is the first player that I've seen him go past. I actually thought it was Okaka that went past Moses until replays showed it was Sema.


Bros he beat another Inter player one of their CDs before he later beat Moses, so your comments are clearly inaccurate

Did you watch the match?


Clearly, it’s on ESPN+, you were just overeager to throw Moses under the bus, at least admit he beat other players too in the same game, not just Moses and also admit that Moses beat him a couple of times as well. It’s football, it happens.

Did you watch the match?


Na wa o, I said "clearly" since on this same thread I gave my quick synopsis of how he did in this game. How would I do that if I didn't watch the match? And its available on demand on ESPN+ if YOU want to finally watch it, then we can discuss properly, you can also see the same Sema beating other players not just Moses, and also see Moses beating him to put in dangerous crosses in both halves. Be fair and measured, that's all I ask.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9258
I'm only asking because people are known to analyse matches they've not watched on CE.
He went past Sema a few times as well and put inna dangerous cross that Vecino messed up but I am concerned about how he was easily brushed aside by Sema, who's not known for getting past players.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:48 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3077
Na waoo why should it matter if Sema brushed past Moses or not? Who cares...?, much ado about nothing. Moses is still new in the Seria A, and has barely adjusted to the league in what was his first major debut, so of course he won't come out looking all perfect... he had a fairly good game, and that's all that matters.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ekong vs Moses
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85178
Location: Earth
<oses came on vs Fiorentina, off to the finals of the COpa Italia...kai 2 games 2 wins already

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mcal, oyek, Tobi17 and 49 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group